Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

It is very true that most of the people started working online during the covid-19 era and that has made so many people do resort to online earnings as an alternative way to make money.
Yeah, even I too personally I do not have any way of earning money till I came across online ways which the first was ponzi sites which I was scam, though all are part of the experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, even I too personally I do not have any way of earning money till I came across online ways which the first was ponzi sites which I was scam, though all are part of the experience.
There are so many ponzi scheme online and they turn out in large numbers everyday.
This is the more reason why you need to carry out due diligence on any platform that you want to work with.

There are so many ponzi scheme online and they turn out in large numbers everyday.
This is the more reason why you need to carry out due diligence on any platform that you want to work with.
Yeah though some people do get lucky joining and earning from different Ponzi sites most especially those that do join early but I personally do not usually get lucky.

I started working on the internet after the pandemic. It is really a great idea to make money on page to post forum and you must have made a lot of income from there.
Considering the number of years your spent online ,you must have made millions of dollars here.
The same thing is applicable to me because I started working online after the pandemic.
Working online has been a very good paying job and it has helped me in a good way.

The same thing is applicable to me because I started working online after the pandemic.
Working online has been a very good paying job and it has helped me in a good way.
People that were opportuned to find legitimate website to work with during the pandemic enjoyed lots of freebies from the website. Unlike what we used to have now.

Working online and even earning, is something that people have not known much about it. others think it's just a way of scamming others people money so prior to the pandemic, I was also having such kind of thought.

the pandemic was a big eye opener for me, as i did not go to work for about a month due to the various protocols and restrictions that where placed by the government then subsequently we where not paid and some of my colleagues where laid off.
some of these bad experiences actually challenged a lot of people to start working on the internet and today then don't bother about offline jobs again. working online is very sweet and addictive if you find something that works.

Working online and even earning, is something that people have not known much about it. others think it's just a way of scamming others people money so prior to the pandemic, I was also having such kind of thought.
While it is not only you even I too when I first heard about earning online I first doubted it till when a friend of mine show me his payment proof of what he has done to earn money online before I started believing.

While it is not only you even I too when I first heard about earning online I first doubted it till when a friend of mine show me his payment proof of what he has done to earn money online before I started believing.
It is not only peculiar to you,.about 90% of the people without if it is possible to make money online.
The same thing happened to me until I stumbled on paid to post forums.

Probably because of the pandemic, this pushed all people when they were left without work. All have moved from offline to online mode and have remained even continuing their activities to the present day. The Covid-19 pandemic has played a huge role in the loss of jobs for people, which has led people to move online.

It is not only peculiar to you,.about 90% of the people without if it is possible to make money online.
The same thing happened to me until I stumbled on paid to post forums.
Wow I thought I am the only person that thought of that, though when I even started self after showing me the payment proof, I was till scammed on the website because the person do not tell me the whole true.

Wow I thought I am the only person that thought of that, though when I even started self after showing me the payment proof, I was till scammed on the website because the person do not tell me the whole true.
It is very possible to get scammed after seeing payment rules and that is applicable when you are working on high yield investment program.

It is very certain that this program would pay at the beginning and will end up not paying again.

It is very possible to get scammed after seeing payment rules and that is applicable when you are working on high yield investment program.

It is very certain that this program would pay at the beginning and will end up not paying again.
Actually that is exactly what happened and at first I don't know about all these things very well, all I thought was that once you put your money and perform their tasks for sure you will get paid.

I have started making money online before the Corona virus pandemic but it actually made me to discover more opportunities online. I was able to make me people who were helpful.

I started to make money before pandemic. I used to work for online article writing sites. But I started to make real money after the pandemic. I am still active on many sites.

I started to make money before pandemic. I used to work for online article writing sites. But I started to make real money after the pandemic. I am still active on many sites.
It is quite impressive that you have started working online for a very long time.
You must have been conversing with so many money making platform that will be fetching you good income by now.

It is quite impressive that you have started working online for a very long time.
You must have been conversing with so many money making platform that will be fetching you good income by now.
I didn't get to work at that time to gain access to the juicy offer people enjoyed working online during covid-19.
I heard that this platform paid 50 points per comments during that time and that is huge.

I didn't get to work at that time to gain access to the juicy offer people enjoyed working online during covid-19.
I heard that this platform paid 50 points per comments during that time and that is huge.
I am just sharing this for the first time that bizdustry paid 50 point during the pandemic.
This is the major reason why I can share to always stick with platform like bizdustry.

Yes that's correct. I started checking out must things online and eventually start earning online due to the pandemic. I was very bored at home then and I've got no choice but to stick with phone every hour.

That's actually good. the pandemic actually gave a lot of people the chance to discover so many websites. There was a survey that stated that online money making opportunities increased drastically during the pandemic.

That's actually good. the pandemic actually gave a lot of people the chance to discover so many websites. There was a survey that stated that online money making opportunities increased drastically during the pandemic.
During the pandemic so many people made a lot of money online because it was the only alternative to earn certain amount.
It is really good that so many people were able to make a living doing that period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds