Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Actually the pandemic has really exposed alot of people to the various online earnings platforms though they have been engaging but due to the pandemic alot stick to it because there offline has been affected.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the pandemic has really exposed alot of people to the various online earnings platforms though they have been engaging but due to the pandemic alot stick to it because there offline has been affected.
Definitely, the coronavirus gave people the opportunity and chance to search for different ways of making money online. A lot of people also connected with those who have been making money online during the pandemic.

A lot of people actually started working online during the Corona virus pandemic. Schools were on lockdown and so many students actually started looking for ways of making some money.
Yes of course, most people started working online because most of them lost their jobs during the pandemic, so online work really helped alot of people by working here.

Yes of course, most people started working online because most of them lost their jobs during the pandemic, so online work really helped alot of people by working here.
I remember we had a group on telegram getting the Corona virus pandemic period. A lot of people said that they lost their jobs so they needed a way of making money online.

I remember we had a group on telegram getting the Corona virus pandemic period. A lot of people said that they lost their jobs so they needed a way of making money online.
That's true, alot of people lost their jobs as you during pandemic period so most of them make money by working online so to make their living, working have helped so many people to make money.

I have got to know about making money online before the pandemic. I, however, have not not earned anything online before pandemic, even though I have known about the possibility of making money online. During pandemic, I was forced to researched further on the prospect of making money online.

A lot of people actually started working online during the Corona virus pandemic. Schools were on lockdown and so many students actually started looking for ways of making some money.
I have not get the chance to work online during that time, bow I wish I know what earning money online is all about I believe I could have earn something reasonable.

That's true, alot of people lost their jobs as you during pandemic period so most of them make money by working online so to make their living, working have helped so many people to make money.
I know someone who started a YouTube channel with doing the Corona virus pandemic and today that particular YouTube channel has been monetized. It made a lot of people discover new ways of making money.

I've always preferred working online, pandemic or not. And I always have had some kind of online side-job, even while working regular on site jobs.
My job at the college went down as soon as the pandemic hit, in-person classes no longer existed. And even now, most are still virtual.

I've always preferred working online, pandemic or not. And I always have had some kind of online side-job, even while working regular on site jobs.
My job at the college went down as soon as the pandemic hit, in-person classes no longer existed. And even now, most are still virtual.
I am also among the people who has always been in love with working on the internet. the comfort it gives and the freedom is one of the major things that made me to prefer working online even before the pandemic but I started making reasonable amount of money during the pandemic and beyond.

I am also among the people who has always been in love with working on the internet. the comfort it gives and the freedom is one of the major things that made me to prefer working online even before the pandemic but I started making reasonable amount of money during the pandemic and beyond.
That's good to hear. Yes, during the pandemic and afterward, online job opportunities have gone way up, esp with companies having their employees switch to working from home -- many are still working from home because both the employers and employees found it to be just as efficient to keep things the way they were. I would say I know at least 15 people who were "sent home" to work during Covid, and they're still working from home, only going in to the office to check in and file paperwork, etc.
The boss is fine with it, as long as the job gets done.

I started working online long before the pandemic living thing and that is something that I am really happy because it really gave me the time to dig deep into all the things I wanted to explore.

Actually we can deny the fact that alot of people get into online stuffs and business due to the outbreak and lockdown but also there are people who have been into it even before the pandemic and I can say am one of them.

Actually we can deny the fact that alot of people get into online stuffs and business due to the outbreak and lockdown but also there are people who have been into it even before the pandemic and I can say am one of them.
Covid-19 made so many people choose online as an alternative way to fend for themselves.
This made so many people to start work online and it really helped in many ways.

That's good to hear. Yes, during the pandemic and afterward, online job opportunities have gone way up, esp with companies having their employees switch to working from home -- many are still working from home because both the employers and employees found it to be just as efficient to keep things the way they were. I would say I know at least 15 people who were "sent home" to work during Covid, and they're still working from home, only going in to the office to check in and file paperwork, etc.
The boss is fine with it, as long as the job gets done.
That's nice to hear. Apart from the negative aspects of the pandemic, there are also a lot of positives that was derived from it. A lot of people never knew they could work from home until the pandemic.

I didn't, but the epidemic stoked my enthusiasm and fueled my ambition as I started to fear another time when physical work would be restricted. This motivated me to start showing actual interest in working online.

I didn't, but the epidemic stoked my enthusiasm and fueled my ambition as I started to fear another time when physical work would be restricted. This motivated me to start showing actual interest in working online.
that is actually very true. So many people did not get the opportunity to work offline during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown and therefore they opted for online gigs.

That's nice to hear. Apart from the negative aspects of the pandemic, there are also a lot of positives that was derived from it. A lot of people never knew they could work from home until the pandemic.
Working from home became popular I would say around 2004-2005. I noticed that's when all of the work from home ads started popping up, along with forums. Not only pay-to-post forums, but wfh forums as well. And the GPT sites, (especially GPTC and GPTP) started up in 2007.

During pandemic I am only working from home and before pandemic also already work from home in forex trading business and also get another job as copy writer. But unfortunately copy writer job discontinue because the boss stopped the project. And now only rely upon forex trading business using FXOpen broker.

During the pandemic, I am only working from home, and before the pandemic also already work from home in the forex trading business and also get another job as a copywriter. But unfortunately, copy writer's job discontinues because the boss stopped the project. And now only rely upon forex trading business using FXOpen broker.
Do you have a thread or create one about fx open broker or how it does operates here at industry or even elsewhere in the forum because it is the first time seeing this name?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds