Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I only became more addicted and explored to some certain things during the pandemic period but I have been earning online for some period of time though I wasn't serious like now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
The coronavirus pandemic caused a lot of Chaos and challenges some time ago. But on the positive side, it also enlightened my eye to find ways of generating money whiles browsing.

Not really, I started working online because I am looking for a way to earn money and make my ends meet, that's why I am here online I'm not here to impress anybody.

Well I will say that there are many population online because of the incident of covid-19 pandemic that had really make many people to start any online for them to pay their bills.

During the pandemic so many people made a lot of money online because it was the only alternative to earn certain amount.
It is really good that so many people were able to make a living doing that period.
Probably, I could have been angry if I was not able to discover something that works during the Corona virus pandemic. It was actually a good experience for me.

Probably, I could have been angry if I was not able to discover something that works during the Corona virus pandemic. It was actually a good experience for me.
You are very lucky to have been working online for a very long time. I know you must have gotten a lot of platforms that are paying you very well by now. Making money online comes with a lot of experience.

No I didn't but the pandemic fuelled the desire and passion as I began to dread another period where physical working would be limited. This spurred me to begin taking real interest in online working.

You are very lucky to have been working online for a very long time. I know you must have gotten a lot of platforms that are paying you very well by now. Making money online comes with a lot of experience.
Of course I have ventured into several platforms and I also ventured into many businesses. Some of them was not really successful for me but I've been able to find some things that works.

Pandemic has really helped so many people in finding of online work, online work is really a great idea to make money online, for me I was introduced to work online during pandemic period to start making money.

Pandemic has really helped so many people in finding of online work, online work is really a great idea to make money online, for me I was introduced to work online during pandemic period to start making money.
The pandemic is really a blessing in disguise for some people because you are able to get to know most of the online earning platforms during the period.
At that time , online saw a massive improvement.

The pandemic is really a blessing in disguise for some people because you are able to get to know most of the online earning platforms during the period.
At that time , online saw a massive improvement.
That's true, pandemic is really a blessing in many way if I may say so, because it's really help people to discover this online work we are doing, because during pandemic period so many people lost their jobs and through this online work them survive.

Well I will say that there are many population online because of the incident of covid-19 pandemic that had really make many people to start any online for them to pay their bills.
I started working online just last year and I'm already enjoying it, how I wish I started working online on time but what we wish is not what we get.

I started working online just last year and I'm already enjoying it, how I wish I started working online on time but what we wish is not what we get.
Same thing is applicable to me too because I just started working online last year and I have been trying to grow my streams of income is gradually.

Not really, I started working online because I am looking for a way to earn money and make my ends meet, that's why I am here online I'm not here to impress anybody.

i think that people should work harder and they should not really think what other think. I am an online earner and i have been criticised a lot for making money online, but I really do not care that much.

I couldn't remember the time actually but I believe it was during the pandemic. It was a serious lockdown and so many people were looking for opportunities to make money then online.

i think that people should work harder and they should not really think what other think. I am an online earner and i have been criticised a lot for making money online, but I really do not care that much.
I like your idea if working online, we have alot of things take might serve as a great distractions to us when we are working online but the best thing to do is to stand strong, and also if we want to succeed we need to put aside all those things that are distracting us.

Personally, with or without the pandemic, I have been earning online for some period of time even though I was not too exposed to many site not until the pandemic period.

This question is really about me , i started working online because i lost my job due to the pandemic and i have been enjoying working online since then because its better than offline works .

This question is really about me , i started working online because i lost my job due to the pandemic and i have been enjoying working online since then because its better than offline works .
Working online is really a good idea, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you have a good skills online but you need to be hardworking before you can get the best results.

A lot of people actually started working online during the Corona virus pandemic. Schools were on lockdown and so many students actually started looking for ways of making some money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds