Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

A lot of people actually started working online during the Corona virus pandemic. Schools were on lockdown and so many students actually started looking for ways of making some money.

This is true and I must say that when people started to seek online money making opportunities, things became quite harder for people who were already in this field as competition rose.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe most of us here started making money online due to the pandemic that was worldwide in the year 2019, I started with the bizdustry too which made me to earn $1 everyday
That's a good idea, you said you started working in bizdustry since 2019, that's a good idea I believe you have earn a considerable amount of money on this forum.

That's a good idea, you said you started working in bizdustry since 2019, that's a good idea I believe you have earn a considerable amount of money on this forum.
So many people have started working on this platform for quite a long period of time.
I just started working here but I believe it is a legitimate platform based on reviews.

So many people have started working on this platform for quite a long period of time.
I just started working here but I believe it is a legitimate platform based on reviews.
You are right, I have worked in this great forum for more than a year, anytime I'm less busy I try to post here and get paid, bizdustry is a legitimate platform I must say.

It is good that you're one of those that made a lot of money during the pandemic because we were told that most of the online money making platforms paid handsomely during the covid 19 era.
I believe those platforms has been paying but the pandemic actually pushed a lot of us to concentrate on online ventures. I think that that was actually the reason so many people testified of making money.

I believe those platforms has been paying but the pandemic actually pushed a lot of us to concentrate on online ventures. I think that that was actually the reason so many people testified of making money.
The pandemic actually made many people to keep searching for ways to make money apart from the offline businesses.
There are several ways to make money online and the pandemic opened the eyes of so many to it.

Yes, I picked interest in online business during the covid 19 lockdown due to how bored I was and also the need to look for a way to survive. But I started earning early this year.

I have got to know about making money online before the pandemic. I, however, have not not earned anything online before pandemic, even though I have known about the possibility of making money online. During pandemic, I was forced to researched further on the prospect of making money online.
Actually alot of people were aware of online making money site but could not get themselves engaged not until the pandemic and the reason was because it affected there offline business.

Pandemic was not the actual reason why i start working online, and i got serious when the pandemic got serious and i have nowhere to go than to start working online.

The pandemic actually made many people to keep searching for ways to make money apart from the offline businesses.
There are several ways to make money online and the pandemic opened the eyes of so many to it.
affiliate marketing was one of the businesses I tried to venture into during the Corona virus pandemic. I learnt a lot of things about it but I didn't have money to run ads.

affiliate marketing was one of the businesses I tried to venture into during the Corona virus pandemic. I learnt a lot of things about it but I didn't have money to run ads.
The fact remains that , if you want to be successful very quickly in affiliate marketing ,you will need to spend money to promote your links and if you continue to promote your link, you will get many leads.

The fact remains that , if you want to be successful very quickly in affiliate marketing ,you will need to spend money to promote your links and if you continue to promote your link, you will get many leads.
This is actually very true. if you want to make money from affiliate marketing you need to spend money on ads. That is one of the best ways of becoming very successful as an affiliate marketer.

Definitely, the coronavirus gave people the opportunity and chance to search for different ways of making money online. A lot of people also connected with those who have been making money online during the pandemic.

The great thing about online earning and freelancing is the fact that it has little to do with what is going in the real world. For example, many bloggers never suffered from pandemic and they continued to generate traffic and ad revenue during the pandemic.

Not really. At that time, I was still in high school and didn't even have a phone that I can use to connect to the internet
Actually the pandemic wasn't my main push fro online earnings.

Not really. At that time, I was still in high school and didn't even have a phone that I can use to connect to the internet
Actually the pandemic wasn't my main push fro online earnings.
That means you are still very young and it is quite interesting that you are getting to know the ways to make money online at this tender age.
It is very encouraging and I will indulge you to keep it up.

Yeah, even I too personally I do not have any way of earning money till I came across online ways which the first was ponzi sites which I was scam, though all are part of the experience.
Technically yes. The COVID-19 pandemic caused a lot of damage to a number of people. But I found it as an advantage to unlock a lot capabilities on the internet. Especially online jobs.

Yes, i started working online because of the pandemic. During the pandemic, i realized i didn't have any source of income and i depended on my parents for everything, so i decided to work online.

The great thing about online earning and freelancing is the fact that it has little to do with what is going in the real world. For example, many bloggers never suffered from pandemic and they continued to generate traffic and ad revenue during the pandemic.
Exactly, that is one of the major advantages of being a freelancer. if you are a freelancer you can make consistent income unlike people who trade cryptocurrency that can make a lot of losses when there is any economic downturn In the world.

Exactly, that is one of the major advantages of being a freelancer. if you are a freelancer you can make consistent income unlike people who trade cryptocurrency that can make a lot of losses when there is any economic downturn In the world.
Making money as a freelancer is one of the best way to work on the internet but it is really difficult for you to get hired on freelancing site if you have not gotten reasonable number of positive reviews.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged into online stuffs though there are people who have been long into it. personally I have been even before the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds