Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

A lot of people actually started working online during the Corona virus pandemic. Schools were on lockdown and so many students actually started looking for ways of making some money.
Yes it I could remember all places were totally locked down, place of work, bank, church and everywhere there is gathering, that's when most people get to know about earning money online

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money as a freelancer is one of the best way to work on the internet but it is really difficult for you to get hired on freelancing site if you have not gotten reasonable number of positive reviews.
Freelancing is very lucrative if you have the necessary skills and you are in the right niche. You need to understand that some niches are saturated and there are a lot of competition on it.

Making money as a freelancer is one of the best way to work on the internet but it is really difficult for you to get hired on freelancing site if you have not gotten reasonable number of positive reviews.
Making money on freelancing website is one of the best way to earn on the internet but I have not been so lucky with this program.
I'm still looking for someome who will guide me on how to be successful on freelancing sites.

Do you have a thread or create one about fx open broker or how it does operates here at industry or even elsewhere in the forum because it is the first time seeing this name?
I am not yet created the thread about FXOpen broker here, just sharing experience, however if you felt curious about forex trading and FXOpen, they have forum community namely fxopenforum.com. There are various free contest with real prize there.

Many people have benefited from the epidemic by working online because it forces people indoors and makes it impossible to make money otherwise. However, I can assure you that I have no genuine idea of how to make money online during an emergency.

Many people have benefited from the epidemic by working online because it forces people indoors and makes it impossible to make money otherwise. However, I can assure you that I have no genuine idea of how to make money online during an emergency.
It could be regarded as a blessing in disguise for some people because it pushed them them to online earning platforms and many are still working on some of the platforms to make money for themselves up to today.

one thing about human beings is that we are capable of adapting to any situation. Adaptation is one of the characteristics of living things. A lot of people have actually adapted to the new changes due to the pandemic.
Yes what you say is true but it usually take time for one to adapt to any situation or anything new that comes to him and some time it really affect some people because they are not used to such.

I am not yet created the thread about FXOpen broker here, just sharing experience, however if you felt curious about forex trading and FXOpen, they have forum community namely fxopenforum.com. There are various free contest with real prize there.
Thank you for registering, saoussen5765. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here.

Yes what you say is true but it usually take time for one to adapt to any situation or anything new that comes to him and some time it really affect some people because they are not used to such.
of course you can take them for you to adapt to new situations but on the long run it will probably happen. A lot of people have been able to overcome a lot of things because they are adaptive.

Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
Not only because of pandemic but also I want to be financially independent so I found online jobs one of the ways to my this goal and also I don't want a boss.

Yes,the pandemic has really helped me in terms of finding ways to earn money online, the first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I always try to post here to earn my $1.
Yes for sure, one of the main reason that made us all here to start posting on forums is the issue of the pandemic. In fact I get to know about earning money online because of the lockdown

Yes for sure, one of the main reason that made us all here to start posting on forums is the issue of the pandemic. In fact I get to know about earning money online because of the lockdown
The pandemic made so many people to start working online and that is exactly what has really happened whenever you come across so many people that work online, they will tell you the same thing.

The pandemic made so many people to start working online and that is exactly what has really happened whenever you come across so many people that work online, they will tell you the same thing.
So many people were driven to work online because of a pandemic and it has actually been a blessing in disguise for so many people because they have seen favours and so many have been made rich through this process.

Actually we can deny the fact that alot of people started working online due to the pandemic and it has given even more better opportunities of life survival without too much stress.

Actually we can deny the fact that alot of people started working online due to the pandemic and it has given even more better opportunities of life survival without too much stress.
It is an established fact that so many people started working online during the pandemic.
The basic reason is that so many people are looking for alternative ways to make money offline and that is why they chisey online earning platforms.

Not only because of pandemic but also I want to be financially independent so I found online jobs one of the ways to my this goal and also I don't want a boss.
I think this is also one of the major things that made me to start looking for ways to make money online. I had wanted to be my own boss and make money independently.

That's true, I believe you have taken the good advantage of the pandemic to earn money online, a lot of people take that' as a good advantage to earn money online.

That's true, I believe you have taken the good advantage of the pandemic to earn money online, a lot of people take that' as a good advantage to earn money online.
I was actually among the people who think their advantage of the coronavirus pandemic to make some good amount of money on the internet. It was actually an awesome experience for me.

I think this is also one of the major things that made me to start looking for ways to make money online. I had wanted to be my own boss and make money independently.
Been the boss of yourself is a nice idea even though it is not an easy task, because everything both decision and plans are to be made by you and use by you.

Wow, I never knew that working from home started as far back as then. I was still a kid in 2004 so the possibility of me knowing who was quite low. Did you actually started making money online around 2004?.

Working from home was a popular concept back then. @Melanie M is from the United States and I think that making money in the United States was still much common during the 2004 era. @Melanie M , on what kind of GPT sites did you work at that time?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds