Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I am a practical example of this, it happened to me last year and I started drinking and smoking without even noticing because I sat with chain smokers.
I've actually been friends with people who smoke but I didn't let them indoctrinate me into their behaviour. I always have my principles and know my boundaries. But not everyone is that disciplined.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've actually been friends with people who smoke but I didn't let them indoctrinate me into their behaviour. I always have my principles and know my boundaries. But not everyone is that disciplined.
You are right, but environment has significant effect on our behaviors sometimes if you stay there for long and still relate with them constantly, you would just as well gradually comform

You are right, but environment has significant effect on our behaviors sometimes if you stay there for long and still relate with them constantly, you would just as well gradually comform
That is actually very true. if you do not want to conform with their behavioural pattern you need to limit the level of togetherness you have with them. That is actually what I always do.

Yes for sure, I believe most of the people here are people who got the idea of making money online for long, for someone like me, I got to know about earning money online during the Corona pandemic.
Yes for sure , I get to know about making money online through a friend who has been earning for long here, it was during the same coronavirus pandemic that led to total shut down and closure of places.

Last edited:
I was working online before the pandemic, so I was okay for the most part. But oddly enough, my earnings did kinda go down during this time. But I soon got back into the groove of things, it just took a while.

I was working online before the pandemic, so I was okay for the most part. But oddly enough, my earnings did kinda go down during this time. But I soon got back into the groove of things, it just took a while.
We are in the same shoe I personally I have been working online before the pandemic thou during the pandemic I have so much time to develop my business online because some of my activity offline was limit

We are in the same shoe I personally I have been working online before the pandemic thou during the pandemic I have so much time to develop my business online because some of my activity offline was limit
the opportunity the pandemic gave so many people was the major reason a lot of them made so much amount of money during that period. Activities offline was limited so there was a lot of time.

I started working online many years before the pandemic. I started working online not because I did not have any offline income. I started working online because I wanted to explore other things and I ended up working full time online

I started working online many years before the pandemic. I started working online not because I did not have any offline income. I started working online because I wanted to explore other things and I ended up working full time online
That is great for you. You were just casually searching for an extra source of income. Then boom! You realize that you can actually work full time online. I hope that you are earning enough to sustain you. Personally, I prefer working offline for income and online as extra source of income.

That is great for you. You were just casually searching for an extra source of income. Then boom! You realize that you can actually work full time online. I hope that you are earning enough to sustain you. Personally, I prefer working offline for income and online as extra source of income.
if you find something that really works online you can even make more money from it than offline. But it is good as you are trying as much as possible to diversify your sources of income.

I have started making money online before the Corona virus pandemic but it actually made me to discover more opportunities online. I was able to make me people who were helpful.
This is one of the reason why I believe that working online is all about just showing up as your active participation is definitely going to pay off in one way or the other one day.

This is one of the reason why I believe that working online is all about just showing up as your active participation is definitely going to pay off in one way or the other one day.
Definitely if you are consistent in your approach, you would eventually begin to make money especially if you always learn from your mistakes.

Yes, consistency is very important when it comes to making money online. when you will focus on a particular thing for a long period of time your chances of succeeding in it is high especially in the online space.

Yes, consistency is very important when it comes to making money online. when you will focus on a particular thing for a long period of time your chances of succeeding in it is high especially in the online space.
I discovered that the longer you stay with online money making adventures, the more money you will keep making on a daily basis.
Reason is that anyone who is consistent online, will continue to discover more new ways to make money.

I discovered that the longer you stay with online money making adventures, the more money you will keep making on a daily basis.
Reason is that anyone who is consistent online, will continue to discover more new ways to make money.
Probably, that is actually how things works on the internet space. it is not all about staying for a long time but doing the right things while you are consistent in it.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online and since then, alot of economy and businesses have been suffering.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online and since then, alot of economy and businesses have been suffering.
It is a blessing in disguise for so many people because the money they make in the offline businesses are very little compared to what they make online during that time because most of the website are paying quiet high.

It is a blessing in disguise for so many people because the money they make in the offline businesses are very little compared to what they make online during that time because most of the website are paying quiet high.
Yeah, it was a blessing in disguise to many. Especially those who found a way to make their offline businesses have an online presence. They can now sell both offline and online and that increases the profits you make a lot.

Yeah, it was a blessing in disguise to many. Especially those who found a way to make their offline businesses have an online presence. They can now sell both offline and online and that increases the profits you make a lot.
Yeah, I know a good number of people who presently make money online and offline after the pandemic. The pandemic gave them the opportunity to discover online money making opportunities.

The cost of living is getting high every day due to the issue of the pandemic which causes alot of unemployment, many companies could not even maintain there operation and even staffing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds