Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I started working on the internet after the pandemic. It is really a great idea to make money on page to post forum and you must have made a lot of income from there.
Considering the number of years your spent online ,you must have made millions of dollars here.
You actually made a good choice by choosing to work online. And the fact that you discovered bizdustry in no time will help you to be more encourage to try many things online. Some of us started with the website that do not pay us and it really affect us.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no doubt that personally I started working online due to the pandemic most especially during which people are not allowed to go to work and we need something to sustain our lives.

There are some many people that have worked online most especially the students before the pandemic just that they do not learnt of other ways of earning online till during the covid-19 pandemic.
I was a campus student before the pandemic and I used to work online. Though I was slow. When the pandemic came and we were forced to stay at home, I started being more active online. My earning got faster.

That's exactly what happened. During the pandemic many people were looking for alternative ways of making money online due to enforced lockdown. However, some of us have started working online before the pandemic.
Yeah, I was among the people who started making online before the pandemic. but I must say that I got to discover some helpful online businesses and ideas during the pandemic because I made extensive research.

I can't doubt the fact that, the pandemic is one of the primary reasons why I stick to online jobs. Due to it effect on the economy, which makes alot of people to lost their jobs.

I can't doubt the fact that, the pandemic is one of the primary reasons why I stick to online jobs. Due to it effect on the economy, which makes alot of people to lost their jobs.
It is interesting that you have started working online since the pandemic and that is a long time ago which means, you must have garnered wealth of experience.

The pandemic has made many people to stick with online platforms because they have seen the opportunities in making money from the comfort of their home due to the pandemic.

I most always say, I started working online when I lost my job during the pandemic. and I later discovered that there are alot of earning opportunities on the internet so I join.

I most always say, I started working online when I lost my job during the pandemic. and I later discovered that there are alot of earning opportunities on the internet so I join.
Online job has been able to provide an alternative for you and that is fascinating . This is one of the advantages that we get to work online because it is an avenue that is open to everybody to explore.

So many people lost their jobs during the pandemic under an unsuitable situation, but they were able to find comfort from online money making programs which is why the pandemic made so many people to work online.

I was a campus student before the pandemic and I used to work online. Though I was slow. When the pandemic came and we were forced to stay at home, I started being more active online. My earning got faster.
Yeah, it is not easy to be schooling at the same time earning money online because the schedules will be tight. It is only when one is on break before his or her earning become faster.
Actually almost all the people working online now started working online due to the covid-19 pandemic and that makes them to work hard online to earn money and make a living out of it.

Last edited:
Well I was one year online before the pandemic but during it ttime, I was encouraged the more to worked so hard just to help with the cost of living which was very hectic and high for people.

Actually I was working and earning money online since before the Pandemic issue but I was not a consistent member but during the pandemic I became consistent on online earning.

Actually I was working and earning money online since before the Pandemic issue but I was not a consistent member but during the pandemic I became consistent on online earning.
Well there are also alot of people who have been online before the pandemic period but their earnings was very low not until the outbreak which affected their offline business.

Well there are also alot of people who have been online before the pandemic period but their earnings was very low not until the outbreak which affected their offline business.
Yeah I also experience that too, when we are earning through our incountry platform call unn, and all this news sites where once you click on any news you will be earning a particular amount of money.

Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
I have already began to work online before the pandemic but the pandemic boosted my love for online earning. That was when I learnt how to trade cryptocurrency. I am very good at it.

Yes I did! but the pandemic doesn't define how far I can continue to earned online.
Working online was an option to me and also to keep me busy during the lockdown and I also discover it essence after the pandemic has gone.

Yes I did! but the pandemic doesn't define how far I can continue to earned online.
Working online was an option to me and also to keep me busy during the lockdown and I also discover it essence after the pandemic has gone.
Well there are people that fall under your category of people who did online works as an option, while some do that as there only way to be earning three squared meats.

Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
That is why I am working day and night to make sure my online business stands the test of time as I know it would be there when my physical investment is affected by unforseen eventualities.

Same here.
I have been introduced to online jobs before the pandemic. I have been working online before the pandemic. The pandemic was only an avenue for me to realize that I can make money on on online income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds