Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Well the pandemic is one of the elements that contributed to me working so hard online but it's not the major reason simply because I have been earning online for more than a year before the outbreak.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is why I am working day and night to make sure my online business stands the test of time as I know it would be there when my physical investment is affected by unforseen eventualities.
both physical and online investment are always affected by some conditions. That is why it is always advisable to have multiple streams of income both online and offline.

Definitely No I started working Online in 2017. The pandemic hit the world in mostly 2019 onwards. I had the passion for working with computers since I was very young back then in 2000s.
Then you are very lucky I must say, this means that you did not feel the impact of the covid pandemic since you must have built a very strong online business that would have catered for your needs during those periods

Then you are very lucky I must say, this means that you did not feel the impact of the covid pandemic since you must have built a very strong online business that would have catered for your needs during those periods
We have learnt a lot of lessons from the pandemic, that it is necessary to create an online presence for your business so that whenever there is any related issues, you wouldn't feel the impact.

If you build a very strong online presence for your business, then the pandemic will have no effect because that is what that will make when companies to establish online presence because of the social distancing that was enacted at that time.

If you build a very strong online presence for your business, then the pandemic will have no effect because that is what that will make when companies to establish online presence because of the social distancing that was enacted at that time.
I think the pandemic will till have a way of affecting your business. The only business ot may not affect is grocery sales and the sales of nose masks and sanitizers.

both physical and online investment are always affected by some conditions. That is why it is always advisable to have multiple streams of income both online and offline.

There are many people who started working online during the pandemic. However, till now they are working online and making good amount of cash.

There are many people who started working online during the pandemic. However, till now they are working online and making good amount of cash.
When I searched through the length and breadth of online earning platforms, I understand that there are so many ways to make a fortune but the right channel to take is rigorous.

You have a very important point because that some juicy offers that you would come across online and you would be excited to stay and you wouldn't want to leave.

Yeah, a lot of people actually acquired good skills during the pandemic and they have been making money online since then. I was also able to acquire some skills during the pandemic to make money online.

I think the pandemic will till have a way of affecting your business. The only business ot may not affect is grocery sales and the sales of nose masks and sanitizers.
Well as you have said, I think the pandemic has affected alot of business and in diverse or different ways which people can imagine making life difficult and the only remedy to sustain yourself is through online.

Well as you have said, I think the pandemic has affected alot of business and in diverse or different ways which people can imagine making life difficult and the only remedy to sustain yourself is through online.
I still believe that the companies that are affected during the pandemic must have gotten over it because it's been a long time and I think that people should be relieved right now.

Well I started working online before the covid-19 pandemic actually to be earning money but the benefits was not that much till when the covid-19 pandemic started.

Well I started working online before the covid-19 pandemic actually to be earning money but the benefits was not that much till when the covid-19 pandemic started.
Well there are many people who have been online or registered but haven't been earning anything not until the pandemic which affected their offline business given them no othet choice to earned income.

Well there are many people who have been online or registered but haven't been earning anything not until the pandemic which affected their offline business given them no othet choice to earned income.
Well it is true that there are many people that haven't earn anything online till the pandemic and mostly it was like that because they do join all the paid to click sites and it easily crash.

There is no doubt that many people started working online due to the pandemic most especially in the sense that alot of offline business has been or were been affected making people hopless of income generation.

No I started working online just last year, and since then I have been earning a considerable amount of money, working online has really helped me in terms of paying my bills.

No I started working online just last year, and since then I have been earning a considerable amount of money, working online has really helped me in terms of paying my bills.
That is nice to know, well I started working online before the COVID 19 pendamic but I was not really serious about it, it was during the pandemic that I started talking it serious.

That is nice to know, well I started working online before the COVID 19 pendamic but I was not really serious about it, it was during the pandemic that I started talking it serious.
I believe you must have earned a considerable amount of money working online, for me I get to know about online during the pandemic, an that has been awesome.

I believe you must have earned a considerable amount of money working online, for me I get to know about online during the pandemic, an that has been awesome.
To make considerable amount of money online, you would need to gain enough skills and experience on so many platforms and you must engage on implementing so many things online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds