Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Yeah, it was a blessing in disguise to many. Especially those who found a way to make their offline businesses have an online presence. They can now sell both offline and online and that increases the profits you make a lot.
There was a massive drift to online space during the pandemic. it was a time when online recorded huge presence. The pandemic opened ways for so many people to establish their online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a massive drift to online space during the pandemic. it was a time when online recorded huge presence. The pandemic opened ways for so many people to establish their online business.
Definitely, some people were sacked from their jobs and so many others stayed at the comfort of your homes without doing nothing. so it is actually normal for them to start looking for alternatives in the online space.

Definitely, some people were sacked from their jobs and so many others stayed at the comfort of your homes without doing nothing. so it is actually normal for them to start looking for alternatives in the online space.
On the contrary, too many people are looking for alternative which online platforms provided during the pandemic. I did not even know that it is possible to make money online, but I remain focused more on my offline business and try to make sales for one or two clients by adopting one or two strategies that people employed to boycott the lockdown rules.

On the contrary, too many people are looking for alternative which online platforms provided during the pandemic. I did not even know that it is possible to make money online, but I remain focused more on my offline business and try to make sales for one or two clients by adopting one or two strategies that people employed to boycott the lockdown rules.
I think some offline businesses were given the permission to open up their business but with some limited time. People who were dealing on grocery products were allowed to sale.

I think some offline businesses were given the permission to open up their business but with some limited time. People who were dealing on grocery products were allowed to sale.
If you're dealing with primary goods, you are allowed to operate because people will need those things to survive . Any other industries were shutdown in order to prevent the transmission of the deadly disease.

If you're dealing with primary goods, you are allowed to operate because people will need those things to survive . Any other industries were shutdown in order to prevent the transmission of the deadly disease.
I don't really know what you mean by primary goes in this context though. Some of the businesses that were allowed to operate are those dealing on groceries and some essentials.

Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
I used to work online even before covid-19 but apart from that i used to work offline also as covid-19 came because many offline works were closed Because most of the work started being done online .

So many people were forced to start making online during Covid19.
I can understand that so many people are actually looking for an alternative ways to make money during that time.
That's exactly what happened. During the pandemic many people were looking for alternative ways of making money online due to enforced lockdown. However, some of us have started working online before the pandemic.

That's exactly what happened. During the pandemic many people were looking for alternative ways of making money online due to enforced lockdown. However, some of us have started working online before the pandemic.
Yeah, there was a surge of people working online during the pandemic. I guess they had more time to explore new things and so they chose to do something online. For me, I started some two years before the pandemic.

Yeah, there was a surge of people working online during the pandemic. I guess they had more time to explore new things and so they chose to do something online. For me, I started some two years before the pandemic.
That's quite encouraging, you have been working online for a very long time and that indicate that you should have wealth of experience on different money making platforms on the internet because I was told how you guys were earning huge during that time even on paid to post forum.

The pandemic really helped with the motivation to start making money online as I did realize that the offline method of earning is actually very vulnerable to things happening around us but not for the online market.

The pandemic really helped with the motivation to start making money online as I did realize that the offline method of earning is actually very vulnerable to things happening around us but not for the online market.
Is it right for me to say that it is a blessing in disguise? because so many people were able to gain enough information about online platforms during the pandemic because it pushed many people harder.

Is it right for me to say that it is a blessing in disguise? because so many people were able to gain enough information about online platforms during the pandemic because it pushed many people harder.
I think it's really a blessing in disguise, for the many that welcomed the online market with open arms at least. I wasn't able to start during the pandemic but after the pandemic, I gave it a shot.

Well it is the covid-19 pandemic that opens my eyes to know that earning money online is real and it drives me to work hard to settle my needs and cost of living.

Most of us were trained that we need to diversify into online sources during covid-19 because we weren't able to make money from our offline businesses because of the government policies . The people that are working online are doing it and making money.

The pandemic made so many people to work online and it has increased the traffic to online platforms . I think the bloggers should make more money now than ever because there is a huge presence of people online now.

Yes, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I started working online, many people have started working online too to reduce the risk of infection and maintain social distancing. Remote work has become more widespread as a result, and many companies have had to rapidly adapt to support it.

Yes, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I started working online, many people have started working online too to reduce the risk of infection and maintain social distancing. Remote work has become more widespread as a result, and many companies have had to rapidly adapt to support it.
About 70% of the people that works online presently where driven forcibly to work online due to the pandemic and that is why we recorded a huge presence of people on the web.

About 70% of the people that works online presently where driven forcibly to work online due to the pandemic and that is why we recorded a huge presence of people on the web.
I love the the qualifications you asserted to the topic because at that time people were left with no other option than to take up online jobs because it was practically the only option left.

There are some many people that have worked online most especially the students before the pandemic just that they do not learnt of other ways of earning online till during the covid-19 pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds