Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

The pandemic actually open my eyes to many opportunities available online. I have been working online before the pandemic but I was not serious with it. But because lockdown that was everywhere during pandemic, I take online job very serious.

Advertisement Placeholder
Associating with like minded individuals would speed up your progress exponentially . I started up because my friends were doing very well and I became easily convinced .
Probably, associating with people who are money minded will make you to start thinking for ways of making money for yourself especially online. That is why you need to be very careful of the kind of people you associate with.

Actually I started earning online even before the pandemic even though I can say, it was the major reason why i started earning online because i was also handling some offline business before then.

The pandemic did not make start making money online, I had already started back in 2018. The pandemic just made me more serious with the work. It was then till now that I started giving more effort and earning more.

Probably, associating with people who are money minded will make you to start thinking for ways of making money for yourself especially online. That is why you need to be very careful of the kind of people you associate with.
Yeah, your small circle has a great influence on the kind of life you would have in the future.
I could clearly recall how I starting drinking because I had friends that drinks. I latter decided to cut off the friendship .

Actually it was due to the pandemic that I started working online and I believe most of the online earning platforms comes up during the pandemic period to assist people with some income online.

Actually it was due to the pandemic that I started working online and I believe most of the online earning platforms comes up during the pandemic period to assist people with some income online.
You are right, so many people did not know about those works before the emergence if the pandemic.
I learnt about forums and trading during that period too.

No, I actually started working online back in 2012 as a way to earn some extra income to help me out. It was in 2017 that I took a break away from it to try content creating and streaming to make an extra income and I stayed with that throughout the pandemic up until October 2022 when I came back to do what I was doing from 2012 - 2017 to make an extra income. With the pandemic still being an ongoing problem and the uncertainty of what may happen in the future, I am definitely going to be sticking with both ways of earning money online in the future.

Yeah, your small circle has a great influence on the kind of life you would have in the future.
I could clearly recall how I starting drinking because I had friends that drinks. I latter decided to cut off the friendship .
A wise man once said " show me your friends and i will be able to predict your future". this is actually very true because the kind of people you associate with will help to shape up your mindset and future.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to work online, during the pandemic people are indoors and there's no way you can earn money if you don't work online, but trust me during the pandemic I don't really know how to earn money online.
I got to know about many opportunities that are abound online during the pandemic. The lockdown that was enforced in many countries have people time and reason to think outside the box.

Personally I can't doubt that the pandemic, is one of the major reason why I started working and earning online. during the pandemic, alot of business where affected income mine and there was no othet source of income apart from the online.

I got to know about many opportunities that are abound online during the pandemic. The lockdown that was enforced in many countries have people time and reason to think outside the box.
I think the pandemic made so many of us to discover various ways of making money online. I didn't have much time until the pandemic that I met a lot of people on different forums that taught me different ways of making money.

A wise man once said " show me your friends and i will be able to predict your future". this is actually very true because the kind of people you associate with will help to shape up your mindset and future.
That is why I always make it of extreme important in the selection of my friends.
Because some of the people we call friends do not deserve to be in our small circle.

That is why I always make it of extreme important in the selection of my friends.
Because some of the people we call friends do not deserve to be in our small circle.
Probably, you need to be very careful whenever you are selecting your friends. They can determine who you will be in the future. When you are with people who are bright minds you will actually become a bright mind on the long run.

I have always wanted to work online even before the pandemic, i have been looking for various legit ways to make money online. the pandemic back then was more like a fuel that pushed me to take it a lot more seriously.

I have always wanted to work online even before the pandemic, i have been looking for various legit ways to make money online. the pandemic back then was more like a fuel that pushed me to take it a lot more seriously.
That is actually the case for several people. I started working online before the pandemic but I was not making anything reasonable. It was during that time I became very serious on how to make money online.

That's true, some times I really wonder how forums earn their money, I believe forums do earn money but I don't just know how, I believe you have experience on this, I'll much appreciate it if you put it straight on to me.
A lot of forms usually make their money predominantly from advertisement placements and making money through sponsorships. It is really not easy but then it is working.

I could remember way back before the pandemic,we started putting all our services and what we were into online,and the build up was gradual,then the pandemic came,we actually had little issue with going online,it was seamless.

I think that almost all the businesses are now online and now no business is closed in here due to the pandemic and every thing has returned back to normal once again.

Probably, you need to be very careful whenever you are selecting your friends. They can determine who you will be in the future. When you are with people who are bright minds you will actually become a bright mind on the long run.
I am a practical example of this, it happened to me last year and I started drinking and smoking without even noticing because I sat with chain smokers.

The truth is, I have started working online before the pandemic. But the pandemic forced me to take working online very serious and the lockdown gave me a lot of time to learn about making money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds