Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Well I know about working online before the coronavirus but it was the Corona virus that make me to be more serious earning money online because there is no other way of earning money for me then during the COVID.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pandemic helped many people to find online jobs and also it taught students how to learn online, I think it was life changing for those people who used it.

The only problem was that many sites such as iWriters closed the registration. This is something which made people to seek opportunities on other platforms.

Online money making sites had to block the registration for new freelancers during the pandemic because they no longer had any room for new freelancers!
Yes, some of them actually did that. I think after the period some of them started accepting the lot of people around the world. But if you were into any kind of online marketing you would have made a lot of money during the pandemic.

Pandemic helped many people to find online jobs and also it taught students how to learn online, I think it was life changing for those people who used it.
That's true, I've also benefited from it, the pandemic has helped me and a lot of people earn money online, I also learned a lot of things while working online.

Yes,the pandemic has really helped me in terms of finding ways to earn money online, the first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I always try to post here to earn my $1.
This is good. How long have you been in bizdustry? If one can be consistent, one can make some money from bizdustry.

Also, don't forget to explore other ways of making money online as $1 in a day is somehow small to pay all bill.

This is good. How long have you been in bizdustry? If one can be consistent, one can make some money from bizdustry.

Also, don't forget to explore other ways of making money online as $1 in a day is somehow small to pay all bill.
I have been in this forum 2021 but I'm not that active always, apart from posting here I do trade the forex market that's why I don't have much time to post. And you, what do you do online?

I started online business literally because of the covid-19 pandemic, during the lock down strategy of eradicating the pandemic. It's really nice earning from online sites and apps

That's true, I've also benefited from it, the pandemic has helped me and a lot of people earn money online, I also learned a lot of things while working online.
Probably, normally a lot of people ventured into online business in all parts of the world during the pandemic. It was as a result of so many people losing their jobs.

Probably, normally a lot of people ventured into online business in all parts of the world during the pandemic. It was as a result of so many people losing their jobs.
The pandemic has helped alot to identify the numerous opportunities that exists online.
I never believed that I could earn online before the pandemic, but my eyes were opened never to be blind again.

The pandemic has helped alot to identify the numerous opportunities that exists online.
I never believed that I could earn online before the pandemic, but my eyes were opened never to be blind again.
Yeah that is true, the pandemic has open many people's eyes on numerous online opportunities to earn money and that has been of great help upto now and we still expecting to know more.

If you have interest on online jobs you need to be hard working, if you are not working hard I don't think you'll find the right result you are looking for.

Interesting, once you've identified the numerous privileges of working online.
It would be quite impossible for you to quit in the midst of difficulties.

I have already been working online before the pandemic,thou during the pandemic I have introduced enough people to working online but I started before them and before the pandemic

that's good. I started making money online before the pandemic but it was really not that much. It actually gave me the opportunity to meet people who helped me a lot.

that's good. I started making money online before the pandemic but it was really not that much. It actually gave me the opportunity to meet people who helped me a lot.
Yeah most people started working online in one way or the other without them not knowing the importance but it was during the covid-19 pandemic that makes many people to know the importance of working online.

Yeah most people started working online in one way or the other without them not knowing the importance but it was during the covid-19 pandemic that makes many people to know the importance of working online.
Yeah, i used to work in various survey platforms before the pandemic and I was not really making anything reasonable. It was during the pandemic i discovered certain ventures that are lucrative.

Associating with like minded individuals would speed up your progress exponentially . I started up because my friends were doing very well and I became easily convinced .

Yes. I started earning during pandemic when everyone was locked up and there was no means to get money let alone feeding. Then I thanked my benefactor that God sent to me during the period, infact online earning really saved me during hardship.

Yes. I started earning during pandemic when everyone was locked up and there was no means to get money let alone feeding. Then I thanked my benefactor that God sent to me during the period, infact online earning really saved me during hardship.
Online jobs saved many people during the pandemic, not only those who were working but students too, after the pandemic online jobs increased because it better than offline jobs.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to work online, during the pandemic people are indoors and there's no way you can earn money if you don't work online, but trust me during the pandemic I don't really know how to earn money online.
I could remember way back before the pandemic,we started putting all our services and what we were into online,and the build up was gradual,then the pandemic came,we actually had little issue with going online,it was seamless.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds