Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

The managers trusts them but most of them are not trusted. I have heard of so many cases of people betraying business owner because the business owners has trusted them so much with responsibilities.
This is why the both of them need to sign an agreement before any kind of employment so that problem will not ensue on the long-run. If I have such manager, i will sack him immediately.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was a student before I discovered about making money online and decide to try it. Today, I'm making online and I'm still looking to make more. So, I didn't quit 9-5 jobs because of online business, but it didn't do menial job in university of the money I am making online.

This is why the both of them need to sign an agreement before any kind of employment so that problem will not ensue on the long-run. If I have such manager, i will sack him immediately.
It's not really about you sacking the manager immediately. You will sack him no doubt but he has already damage your business to a point that you may find it very stressful to restore back the busines to its original standard

It's not really about you sacking the manager immediately. You will sack him no doubt but he has already damage your business to a point that you may find it very stressful to restore back the busines to its original standard
That is actually very true. people like that can actually do a lot of damages to your business which may take some years for it to recover. That is why you need to be very careful when employing people.

That is actually very true. people like that can actually do a lot of damages to your business which may take some years for it to recover. That is why you need to be very careful when employing people.
That's just the only way , but in situations that a manager has damage your business beyond repair , will you just sack the person and let the person go like that ? How will you handle such a situation ?

That's just the only way , but in situations that a manager has damage your business beyond repair , will you just sack the person and let the person go like that ? How will you handle such a situation ?
if as a business man you allow a manager to damage your business then it means that you are not monitoring the business well. If you are monitoring your business well, the damages will not be much.

if as a business man you allow a manager to damage your business then it means that you are not monitoring the business well. If you are monitoring your business well, the damages will not be much.
The damage may not actually be in terms of destruction of goods or business property , it could be in terms of embezzlement of business funds and capital meant for smooth running of the business.

Actually no my earning online do not push me to quit any of my job the only thing I do is to schedule my time so that I can end a little online and also continue with my offline job.

This is basically the dream of a lot of people and I think that I am also included. I am working very hard to see that I can be able to start leaving my offline jobs completely.

No. I don't earn enough for that yet. I would need to be earning over $4,500 a month online to quit my job and even then, I would want some wiggle room. I would want to be earning at least $6,000 a month before quitting my job.

The damage may not actually be in terms of destruction of goods or business property , it could be in terms of embezzlement of business funds and capital meant for smooth running of the business.
Of course, I know. If you keep track record of transactions your business and monitor it closely you will probably detect any foul play from your business manager. That is what I meant by close monitoring.

Of course, I know. If you keep track record of transactions your business and monitor it closely you will probably detect any foul play from your business manager. That is what I meant by close monitoring.
The question was actually a situation that the manager you have employed into your business has stolen much from your business and has rendered the business weak to a point of almost collapsing , what will you do to such manager as a business owner ?

The question was actually a situation that the manager you have employed into your business has stolen much from your business and has rendered the business weak to a point of almost collapsing , what will you do to such manager as a business owner ?
The only thing I will do is to restrategize because without a restrategizing the business may actually collapse totally. That is why I'm saying it is important for you to closely monitor your business so that it will not get to this point.

Not really , I still have a way of making money offline but I will definitely concentrate more to make money online because that is just the one that interest me now. If I have to make money offline consistently then I have to start up a business

The only thing I will do is to restrategize because without a restrategizing the business may actually collapse totally. That is why I'm saying it is important for you to closely monitor your business so that it will not get to this point.
Ok, I believe monitoring of your business will be the best way you can overcome situations like this , you were talking about Restrategizing , how does it work and how will you do it ?

Ok, I believe monitoring of your business will be the best way you can overcome situations like this , you were talking about Restrategizing , how does it work and how will you do it ?
Re-strategize is just like restructuring the business. restructuring its mode of operation and that may actually come with firing some workers and hiring new people.

Re-strategize is just like restructuring the business. restructuring its mode of operation and that may actually come with firing some workers and hiring new people.
It's not really about workers that really makes a business organisation to be unsuccessful , mostly it depends on the type of products you are dealing and concentrating on. That is what determines the demands in your business.

It's not really about workers that really makes a business organisation to be unsuccessful , mostly it depends on the type of products you are dealing and concentrating on. That is what determines the demands in your business.
I know, the product you're dealing on is very important and necessary for you to become successful. But the workers and the management also have their roles to play.

Well there are people who have quit there offline job to be working online presently now because of the less stress in online earnings in comparing with offline jobs.

Online job is not giving me enough money that I would consider quitting my offline business but then it is something that I am on track to accomplish if I keep on working hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds