Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I only channel my energy to things that are very important to me. Whenever I want to find out about a particular thing, then you must understand that it is very important to me and I will channel my energy in finding out.
This is the best, it seems I might even change my mind in the future because most of these things are somethings that needs a lot of time. And the reason why I said that was because I do not really have much time as I am occupied with so many responsibilities presently

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the best, it seems I might even change my mind in the future because most of these things are somethings that needs a lot of time. And the reason why I said that was because I do not really have much time as I am occupied with so many responsibilities presently
I want to advise you to channel your time to things that will be of a very good profits to you in the future. That way you can be able to achieve your aim and goals of the long run.

I want to advise you to channel your time to things that will be of a very good profits to you in the future. That way you can be able to achieve your aim and goals of the long run.
Yes , I am focusing to make money. That is my greatest priority now and if I can have a way of making reasonable money I will have so many things to do in the future with it.

Yes , I am focusing to make money. That is my greatest priority now and if I can have a way of making reasonable money I will have so many things to do in the future with it.
That is actually very good and important. trying to make money at this moment is one of the things you need to do in order to have a bright future. Whenever you are able to sort your finances then you can look for other passions.

That is actually very good and important. trying to make money at this moment is one of the things you need to do in order to have a bright future. Whenever you are able to sort your finances then you can look for other passions.
If I have the money , I know so many things to do and some business to start that can definitely make my future a better one. If you have a business idea without money then such business idea is useless.

If I have the money , I know so many things to do and some business to start that can definitely make my future a better one. If you have a business idea without money then such business idea is useless.
Probably, having a business idea is very important and necessary but without money there is no way you can be able to actualize that idea. Money is very important when it comes to running businesses.

I am still in the process of quitting my nine-to-five job but this is something that I do not really think I'm going to do any time soon as I have to be really comfortable and assured first.

Probably, having a business idea is very important and necessary but without money there is no way you can be able to actualize that idea. Money is very important when it comes to running businesses.
And as such we should be looking for every single opportunity to make money legitimately to actualize our dreams and engage in things that will make our life a better one in the future. That's what I am doing currently.

And as such we should be looking for every single opportunity to make money legitimately to actualize our dreams and engage in things that will make our life a better one in the future. That's what I am doing currently.
of course it is always important and necessary that we look for legitimate opportunities that will actually help us to improve our lives. And that is also what i am doing.

No i haven't quit any job, I just budget my time and i make sure i do both the offline and online work and one is not disturbing the other. Some times if I'm not busy at work, I just take out my phone and start my online work. I'm not making enough online to quit my offline job

of course it is always important and necessary that we look for legitimate opportunities that will actually help us to improve our lives. And that is also what i am doing.
Are you learning a skill and if so what type of skills are you interested to do . And what assurance do you have that the skill is possible of helping you achieve the financial freedom you need.

Are you learning a skill and if so what type of skills are you interested to do . And what assurance do you have that the skill is possible of helping you achieve the financial freedom you need.
Currently I am focused on learning online skills but in the future one of the skills I want to learn is making of furnitures. I don't plan on having long-term future with it but I just want to acquire the skill.

Yes it did and I did! I left my old job in June 2020 also while the pandemic was really kicking off. 2 and half years later nearly and I am still going strong and now earn more than I did in the old job with my side hustles back then!

Currently I am focused on learning online skills but in the future one of the skills I want to learn is making of furnitures. I don't plan on having long-term future with it but I just want to acquire the skill.
For me , most of my concentration will be now to learn a profitable online business . I have come to find out that making money online with skills may even be more simpler than doing it offline.

For me , most of my concentration will be now to learn a profitable online business . I have come to find out that making money online with skills may even be more simpler than doing it offline.
The thing is that making money on the Internet is very sweet if you have the skills. If you have proper knowledge of how a business works online you'll be making money sitting at the comfort of your home and that is priceless.

The thing is that making money on the Internet is very sweet if you have the skills. If you have proper knowledge of how a business works online you'll be making money sitting at the comfort of your home and that is priceless.
I am very keen to have this opportunity. I am also looking for such opportunity. You can imagine how stressfree it will be when you have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money at the comfort of your home without having to stress yourself.

Working online did not stop me from doing offline job because what I'm earning online is not enough for me. Though, working has free me from labour job because most the labour pay less money, I'm still doing some offline job.

I am very keen to have this opportunity. I am also looking for such opportunity. You can imagine how stressfree it will be when you have opportunity to make reasonable amount of money at the comfort of your home without having to stress yourself.
What someone told me yesterday is that it is always very important you go for premium information if you want to succeed online. The person has actually been making a lot of money on the internet and he said that udemy can help me with that.

I don't really have any 9 to 5 Job that's the reason why I decided to work online, I prefer to work online than to be doing nothing, I enjoy making money online especially here.

What someone told me yesterday is that it is always very important you go for premium information if you want to succeed online. The person has actually been making a lot of money on the internet and he said that udemy can help me with that.
Yes as long as you are able to get a good teacher based on the skills you are interested to learn. There is so much money to be made in the online space. It all depends on you. What is he doing ?.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds