Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

That's the reason smaller or bigger I always try to work offline, because without any issue I get my payment at the right time. But online we don't have this type of facility. It totally depends on the sites. They changed their rules at any time if they want.
That's the reason smaller or bigger I always try to work offline, because without any issue I get my payment at the right time. But online we don't have this type of facility. It totally depends on the sites. They changed their rules at any time if they want.
The thing is that if you're working online you need to be very careful in order not to experience issues. I have actually experienced some of payment problems in the past but it was actually my fault.

Advertisement Placeholder
This topic is an interesting one and its really happening to me right now because when I calculated the earnings I am making here only on bizdustry and my offline earning at the end of the month, its almost the same , but instead of quitting my offline work , I decided to do the two and always comes online whenever I am free from my offline activities.

Well, indeed making money online could be a dream of many people and this field is quite interesting as well. Having said that, I was struggling last year a lot. Sometimes you may not have any choice but to opt for a day job to meet your needs.

The thing is that if you're working online you need to be very careful in order not to experience issues. I have actually experienced some of payment problems in the past but it was actually my fault.
Yes, as like you said, I always work carefully online. But most of the time, I get scams by gaming apps. At first, they look promising, but after reaching their payment task, they suddenly change their payment task. This type of incident happens so often to me. Recently, "My Rich Form" cheated me. A lot of effort was wasted on this app.

Of course in business management you need to be disciplined because some of your workers may not actually be doing what is expected of them and as a disciplined person it is your responsibility to issue orders.
After issuing of orders , it is expected that employees must always try as much as possible to obey the order you have presented. Business is a whole lot of things that you must be ready to face every challenge that comes its away

Yes, as like you said, I always work carefully online. But most of the time, I get scams by gaming apps. At first, they look promising, but after reaching their payment task, they suddenly change their payment task. This type of incident happens so often to me. Recently, "My Rich Form" cheated me. A lot of effort was wasted on this app.
that is what most of those apps do. They try to cheat people. I think the best thing you need to do is to make proper research and if there is no enough information about them, you stay away.

After issuing of orders , it is expected that employees must always try as much as possible to obey the order you have presented. Business is a whole lot of things that you must be ready to face every challenge that comes its away
Probably, it is the responsibility of the employees to obey orders issued in the business environment. That is actually part of their work because it is for the benefit of the business.

I am still doing my regular nine-to-five job and I will still be doing it for some time now. But I have plans that I should be able to look for a sustainable online business and then switch.

Probably, it is the responsibility of the employees to obey orders issued in the business environment. That is actually part of their work because it is for the benefit of the business.
Yes, what I was trying to say here is that the business owner may not really be the one involved in business , they are just to check mate what is going on. Discipline in business must be maintained by the employees most of the time as the order was given.

Yes, what I was trying to say here is that the business owner may not really be the one involved in business , they are just to check mate what is going on. Discipline in business must be maintained by the employees most of the time as the order was given.
Okay, of course as a business owner you can employ people who will do almost everything for you. But there are sometimes you have to take certain decisions that will mandate you to be disciplined.

I have never been employed in that manner before , most of earning comes from online and from the skill I have learnt. I don't even think of getting employment that way anytime soon because of my life plans and preparations.

You have to organize time so after the work hours of office you just manage freelance gigs and before this time you are concentrated on your job let's say 30 minutes everyday after the work on freelancing and several hours on weekend as many are doing.

Okay, of course as a business owner you can employ people who will do almost everything for you. But there are sometimes you have to take certain decisions that will mandate you to be disciplined.
Well, that is true but usually on rare cases. I know discipline is very much needed for business owners and not really for employees alone because as a discipline person you can effectively manage your business , you will know what to do at a certain period of time.

Well, that is true but usually on rare cases. I know discipline is very much needed for business owners and not really for employees alone because as a discipline person you can effectively manage your business , you will know what to do at a certain period of time.
The thing is that both the employees and employers need some level of discipline in everything they do. If an employee is not disciplined he or she can't take your business to the next level.

The thing is that both the employees and employers need some level of discipline in everything they do. If an employee is not disciplined he or she can't take your business to the next level.
Normally it is the business owner that must enforce discipline in some employees , they have to be very strict with rules and regulation and that what is expected of an employee to do. You can't just expect an employee to take your business to the next level just like that.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
Can't say I ever had a 9-5 job, I'm not even sure I could handle it. (I'm a night owl.)
But what I can say is that I've worked both offline and online, and I've always preferred online work. There's a certain freedom to it, but, just like any other jobs, problems can arise. For example, our internet connection has been slow and shifty since MI was hit by heavy storms. Cable guy has been here and is still working on it.. coming back on Mon. with possibly a new cable box because our signal is still weak.
So there will always be problems along the way, but for me, it's online all the way. 💯

Normally it is the business owner that must enforce discipline in some employees , they have to be very strict with rules and regulation and that what is expected of an employee to do. You can't just expect an employee to take your business to the next level just like that.
Yeah, true. most of the time your body language can make your employees to be very much motivated in order to work for the success of your business. That is why you need to lead by example.

Yeah, true. most of the time your body language can make your employees to be very much motivated in order to work for the success of your business. That is why you need to lead by example.
Well when a business owners employ people to work in their business organisation obviously they won't be the one to directly involved in carrying out business activities and responsibilities. In situation like this then employees should not expect to see an example, they just have to work based on the order and arrangement that was given.

Well when a business owners employ people to work in their business organisation obviously they won't be the one to directly involved in carrying out business activities and responsibilities. In situation like this then employees should not expect to see an example, they just have to work based on the order and arrangement that was given.
there are always business managers in any business venture. The business owners trust them that is why they give them the responsibility of monitoring every activity in the business.

there are always business managers in any business venture. The business owners trust them that is why they give them the responsibility of monitoring every activity in the business.
The managers trusts them but most of them are not trusted. I have heard of so many cases of people betraying business owner because the business owners has trusted them so much with responsibilities.

Watching online has not made me to resign from any of the job that I am currently in but this is something that I am on track to do as time is going to continue going and I get better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds