Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Yes as long as you are able to get a good teacher based on the skills you are interested to learn. There is so much money to be made in the online space. It all depends on you. What is he doing ?.
He makes a lot of money from different things. He said he is a blogger, he also publishes on Amazon Kindle and he is also into affiliate marketing. I believe there is so much money to be made online.

Advertisement Placeholder
He makes a lot of money from different things. He said he is a blogger, he also publishes on Amazon Kindle and he is also into affiliate marketing. I believe there is so much money to be made online.
Wow , that's nice. He has the mental ability to concentrate in different things at a particular period of time. I personally will just want to focus on a specific area of online business and learn it to the best of my understanding.

Wow , that's nice. He has the mental ability to concentrate in different things at a particular period of time. I personally will just want to focus on a specific area of online business and learn it to the best of my understanding.
Concentrate on one thing for earning seems better from working there and there and reach the payout faster in less time required rather than doing several things on same time and not earn nothing.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
I think it depends on the type of 9-5 job that you are currently doing. If the workload is not too demanding, then I believe that both online and offline jobs can coexist and that you can cope with doing both jobs

I think it depends on the type of 9-5 job that you are currently doing. If the workload is not too demanding, then I believe that both online and offline jobs can coexist and that you can cope with doing both jobs
Even the online work is too demanding in any domain and take a live from your time so challenge between offline commitment and online work is really a hard job.

Even the online work is too demanding in any domain and take a live from your time so challenge between offline commitment and online work is really a hard job.
I am also of the belief that navigating both jobs is really hard work, but it is not impossible. That goes without saying that this would be easier if one or both of them was less demanding or difficult in a way

This has never happen again since I experience this type of scenorio last 5years so I have to return online and start working full time its the best way am doing my business now thou I know people do encounter this but I have to continue with my online work still manage my business at the same time

This has never happen again since I experience this type of scenorio last 5years so I have to return online and start working full time its the best way am doing my business now thou I know people do encounter this but I have to continue with my online work still manage my business at the same time
Yes this will reduce hours in front of computer as being a lot on front of computer is something not benefical at all for health and causes eye problems.

I think it all boils down to the fact that he is very experienced when it comes to making money on the internet. People who make money online can actually focus on many businesses simultaneously.

I think it all boils down to the fact that he is very experienced when it comes to making money on the internet. People who make money online can actually focus on many businesses simultaneously.
The amount of money you are making online compared to the one you're earning offline is what will determine if you will leave your offline job for online activities.

The amount of money you are making online compared to the one you're earning offline is what will determine if you will leave your offline job for online activities.
Probably, sometimes we also have to look at the potentials of making more money whether online or offline. some online businesses can give you a whole lot of money but not immediately so you have to look at the potentials before making your decision.

Online business is very much easier to adjust in most cases as most of them will give you opportunity to work on your spare time , which is one of the greatest advantage in most online business. Wow that means he's really earning much.

Online business is very much easier to adjust in most cases as most of them will give you opportunity to work on your spare time , which is one of the greatest advantage in most online business. Wow that means he's really earning much.
Probably, I believe he is making up to $5000 every single month online. He has a YouTube channel that generates a lot of traffic with about 7 0,000 subscribers.

Probably, I believe he is making up to $5000 every single month online. He has a YouTube channel that generates a lot of traffic with about 7 0,000 subscribers.
When i hear stories like this ,it is somehow an encouraging factors to me because I can also be able to achieve what your friend has done if I dedicate my time to anything I do. $5000 is huge.

Working online has not made me to quit my 9 to 5 job at least for now because they are so many opportunities that are still off-line and it is my major source of income.

Working online has not made me to quit my 9 to 5 job at least for now because they are so many opportunities that are still off-line and it is my major source of income.
Before an online job could make you quit your offline job it must be paying very high.
It is perhaps impossible for someone to quit offline job and take an online job ,rather it will be preferable to combine the two.

It did not really push me to leave my normal job but then it exposed me to the fact that there are a lot of money that can be made online and how I have been missing on it.

When i hear stories like this ,it is somehow an encouraging factors to me because I can also be able to achieve what your friend has done if I dedicate my time to anything I do. $5000 is huge.
the amount of money on the Internet is very big and you can only make them if you dedicate a lot of time and have the right mindset. People are really making full-time income online honestly.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
Working online is one of the things that I cherish to generate income. I make a something from online business but I don't think I'll quit my actual work for online work.

the amount of money on the Internet is very big and you can only make them if you dedicate a lot of time and have the right mindset. People are really making full-time income online honestly.
Yes I know they do , but mostly I understand that people can really make much from freelancing . I didn't know that YouTube can also be a source of income to some people that much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds