Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I know, the product you're dealing on is very important and necessary for you to become successful. But the workers and the management also have their roles to play.
Even if I have to start up a new business now, I'll definitely be the one to take the management responsibility of the business. I wouldn't want to entrust my business to someone I do not know. That is where most of the problem started

Advertisement Placeholder
Even if I have to start up a new business now, I'll definitely be the one to take the management responsibility of the business. I wouldn't want to entrust my business to someone I do not know. That is where most of the problem started
It is not advisable for not to hire people to run a new business from you. It is better for you to run the business by yourself then when it becomes successful or it has grown to a reasonable extent then you can hire people.

It is not advisable for not to hire people to run a new business from you. It is better for you to run the business by yourself then when it becomes successful or it has grown to a reasonable extent then you can hire people.
Yes , well sometimes situations can arise that you hire your family members to take the management responsibilities while you monitor the Business when you have the chance to do so. Is this not advisable ?

Yes , well sometimes situations can arise that you hire your family members to take the management responsibilities while you monitor the Business when you have the chance to do so. Is this not advisable ?
of course it is very advisable because your family members are much more trusted. This will mostly be good if they have some knowledge of how to run businesses

of course it is very advisable because your family members are much more trusted. This will mostly be good if they have some knowledge of how to run businesses
Well , even if they don't have the knowledge , I'll take the responsibility of training them , it may not be academically but on what it will takes for them to manage and make the business progressive.

Well , even if they don't have the knowledge , I'll take the responsibility of training them , it may not be academically but on what it will takes for them to manage and make the business progressive.
That will probably be a good one but not every business venture has the resources and facilities to train their employees. As a businessman you can do it the way that will be suitable for you if your business has not grown to a reasonable extent.

That will probably be a good one but not every business venture has the resources and facilities to train their employees. As a businessman you can do it the way that will be suitable for you if your business has not grown to a reasonable extent.
Training people to manage your business may not actually be a difficult thing , it is just for you to expose the person to certain responsibilities they have to take on daily basis depending on the type of business you are doing. That isn't a big deal.

Yes, working online made me quit my job, though I still spend up to 7 hours online daily, working online is way better than working offline. I was given time to resume and close, and also the hours I'll spend daily, and if I don't a certain amount would be deducted from my salary, and so many more I can't mention. When I discovered I could earn online I quit the job.

The first job I was doing online I have to suspend it that was my teaching jobs so I have to suspend it and concentrate fully with my blog work online

Training people to manage your business may not actually be a difficult thing , it is just for you to expose the person to certain responsibilities they have to take on daily basis depending on the type of business you are doing. That isn't a big deal.
Yeah, it is actually not a hard thing to do because a lot of businesses have been doing it for a while and it is working. Doing what works for the interest of your business is the best thing to do.

Yeah, it is actually not a hard thing to do because a lot of businesses have been doing it for a while and it is working. Doing what works for the interest of your business is the best thing to do.
In that case if I need additional employees , I'll definitely look for a family member or a trusted friend and train the person to full knowledge of what is needed to handle my business responsibility. I don't have time.

For me unless I acquire some skills and the capabilities required in online earning world otherwise I would carry on with my 9-5 job cause working only unskilled it's like a hobby doing something which you always like.

In that case if I need additional employees , I'll definitely look for a family member or a trusted friend and train the person to full knowledge of what is needed to handle my business responsibility. I don't have time.
Yeah, you must first of all subject them to some level of training and mentorship before they will start working for your company. I think that idea is very good.

Yeah, you must first of all subject them to some level of training and mentorship before they will start working for your company. I think that idea is very good.
One of the things I hate in my life is stress and I don't really have time to be monitoring people up and down to see if they are trusted or not. I rather employ trusted people and have a piece of mind no matter what it will take.

One of the things I hate in my life is stress and I don't really have time to be monitoring people up and down to see if they are trusted or not. I rather employ trusted people and have a piece of mind no matter what it will take.
for me I will try to do anything possible to get the kind of information I want to no matter how stressful it looks. I am someone who likes to do a lot of research.

Seriously working online has never pushed me to quit any jobs though I have abandoned some jobs which I was doing offline now I can fully concentrate

There are many people who actually became more responsible after the pandemic because they have faced many problems during the pandemic period. Some of the people are still having a hard time till this day.

for me I will try to do anything possible to get the kind of information I want to no matter how stressful it looks. I am someone who likes to do a lot of research.
There are so many other things you can channel your energy into for me .
Seriously it could really be stressful when you are trying to do all these things in the codt of trying to find out who your employees is.

I used to work a 9-5 job daily and it was draining on my body and mind. When I started to make profits working online, I started to realize that 9-5's were something I'd never look at or do again. I was done. Now days, working online is my life and I honestly prefer life this way. My days are relatively quiet, free of drama and most of my work is done early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Did you quit a 9-5 job to work online from now on?
I think working for yourself would face you with a successful life than working for others, when you work online it is the same for you like you have your own business.

There are so many other things you can channel your energy into for me .
Seriously it could really be stressful when you are trying to do all these things in the codt of trying to find out who your employees is.
I only channel my energy to things that are very important to me. Whenever I want to find out about a particular thing, then you must understand that it is very important to me and I will channel my energy in finding out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds