Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

This is probably a very good idea. working online and offline simultaneously is very good and it is what I am planning. It is good if you have your own business offline and support it with your online hustle.
Personally I have a business offline I am doing , but since I am not always occupied most of the time in this business I always create time to post and make comments online. I am just thinking of advancing into an online more

Advertisement Placeholder
This is probably a very good idea. working online and offline simultaneously is very good and it is what I am planning. It is good if you have your own business offline and support it with your online hustle.
Yes and you have to remember that starting a business requires a whole lot of capital depending on the type of business you are interested . At the early stage of the business it was so stressful that I have to quit online business for some time.

Personally I have a business offline I am doing , but since I am not always occupied most of the time in this business I always create time to post and make comments online. I am just thinking of advancing into an online more
Okay, if you have an offline business you're managing then that is very good. you can probably succeed in making money online and making money offline simultaneously but you need a lot of work.

Yes and you have to remember that starting a business requires a whole lot of capital depending on the type of business you are interested . At the early stage of the business it was so stressful that I have to quit online business for some time.
Did you not really prepare to face a lot of stress in the business venture?. I think it is always very important for you to prepare very well in any business you are going into in order not to quit on the long run.

Okay, if you have an offline business you're managing then that is very good. you can probably succeed in making money online and making money offline simultaneously but you need a lot of work.
Well in the offline business I am not the only one , I have a partner that also help me most of the time . I don't really have to stress myself I only plan to post and make money online when I have free time. It is not compulsory . Making it compulsory is when it can lead to stress.

Did you not really prepare to face a lot of stress in the business venture?. I think it is always very important for you to prepare very well in any business you are going into in order not to quit on the long run.
Preparing well will only increase your possibility of succeeding in the business you are going into , that will not stop the fact that you still have to face a lot of stress in the business you are trying to make it successful.

Well in the offline business I am not the only one , I have a partner that also help me most of the time . I don't really have to stress myself I only plan to post and make money online when I have free time. It is not compulsory . Making it compulsory is when it can lead to stress.
Definitely, when working online it is always important and necessary that you take care of your health and not have to stress yourself much. I also plan running an offline business and working online simultaneously next year.

Preparing well will only increase your possibility of succeeding in the business you are going into , that will not stop the fact that you still have to face a lot of stress in the business you are trying to make it successful.
Of course, no matter how prepared you are before venturing into a business you must face some stress. But your ability to continue working will make you successful and the long run.

Definitely, when working online it is always important and necessary that you take care of your health and not have to stress yourself much. I also plan running an offline business and working online simultaneously next year.
That will be a nice idea. You just have to start it in a simple way and not really to put so much pressure on yourself. Most business will definitely be profitable if it is properly plan because planning of business is very important. What is your location?

Of course, no matter how prepared you are before venturing into a business you must face some stress. But your ability to continue working will make you successful and the long run.
That's sure. In that case when thinking of establishing a business , the only thing we have to do is to prepare to face every challenge that is likely to come along . You may not be the one to involve directly you can also work with other people to help relieve you of the stress.

That will be a nice idea. You just have to start it in a simple way and not really to put so much pressure on yourself. Most business will definitely be profitable if it is properly plan because planning of business is very important. What is your location?
Proper planning is one of the most important things when it comes to making money on the internet. If you don't plan well you will not be able to execute your tasks well.

That's sure. In that case when thinking of establishing a business , the only thing we have to do is to prepare to face every challenge that is likely to come along . You may not be the one to involve directly you can also work with other people to help relieve you of the stress.
Probably, if you cannot be able to carry out every work your business, what you need to do is to employ people to help you do so. That way everything will go smoothly.

Well, working online, is very good and so interesting because It generate alot of income without stress. But it has not stopped or make me quit my offline jobs. This is because I believe everything that has to do with online, has a time which may not be favourable and profitable to you again like you offline jobs.
Working offline has many advantages, the most important of which is that we have payment security. If they do not pay, we have the opportunity to deal with the issue face-to-face. If any of our working sites do not pay, we only have access to their support team. If they do not respond to our issue, we have lost our money. So consider offline work to be full-time and online work to be part-time.

Proper planning is one of the most important things when it comes to making money on the internet. If you don't plan well you will not be able to execute your tasks well.
Proper planning is a general arrangement for every business. For me I always believe that discipline is the most important because that is what will be needed in any way you are interested to make money , proper planning is mostly suitable for offline business.

Proper planning is a general arrangement for every business. For me I always believe that discipline is the most important because that is what will be needed in any way you are interested to make money , proper planning is mostly suitable for offline business.
the importance of discipline cannot be underestimated in any business venture. It is discipline that will make you to manage your finances well and make decisions that will take your business to the next level.

Working offline has many advantages, the most important of which is that we have payment security. If they do not pay, we have the opportunity to deal with the issue face-to-face. If any of our working sites do not pay, we only have access to their support team. If they do not respond to our issue, we have lost our money. So consider offline work to be full-time and online work to be part-time.
This is very true. If you're working offline you may likely not have any payment issue. if there is any problem you can meet the person face-to-face and sort out the problem.

Personally I believe that it's not possible right now for you too and a huge amount of money that will be sufficient enough for you to quit your offline job which is why a lot of people are sticking with doing the both.

There was a time when I was struggling a lot to make money online and I had no option but to select a job which I was not really willing to select. However, things have changed for me by the Grace of Allah Almighty.

the importance of discipline cannot be underestimated in any business venture. It is discipline that will make you to manage your finances well and make decisions that will take your business to the next level.
Why is discipline the most important thing when you may not directly be the one really involved in the business ? you only have to employ people , gives order of how the business should be operated and that is all. That is Business management.

This is very true. If you're working offline you may likely not have any payment issue. if there is any problem you can meet the person face-to-face and sort out the problem.
That's the reason smaller or bigger I always try to work offline, because without any issue I get my payment at the right time. But online we don't have this type of facility. It totally depends on the sites. They changed their rules at any time if they want.

Why is discipline the most important thing when you may not directly be the one really involved in the business ? you only have to employ people , gives order of how the business should be operated and that is all. That is Business management.
Of course in business management you need to be disciplined because some of your workers may not actually be doing what is expected of them and as a disciplined person it is your responsibility to issue orders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds