Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I find it difficult to strike a balance between my offline work and my online money making things. I also have personal blog alongside which I post on regularly. To be honest I find it difficult to strike balance between the three.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I don't have any offline business as of the moment but I do have several offline engagements to attend as I am still a student but I do try as much as possible to visit my online earning site atleast once in a day mostly at night

I have both online and offline jobs. I am only doing this offline work because I am yet to balance very well in my online work. Once online income is steady and safe, I can quit my offline jobs to focus fully online

I dont have an offline job yet because I am still studying. So , managing online work is easy because I try to understand the concepts and cope up with the academics in college itself and try to give more time to work and earn money online in my Hostel.

This is a real issue you've raised here. I found out same thing too when I was still teaching and working online - I could only work when I was back from school.
But the way to go is I discovered that in school, I couldn't work much because of the network limitations; so I got other networks available and I could at least do something at school before returning home.

If you begin your job, you can try combining offline work and online work. For example, you might go to you office for 9-5 job, but you can still work on online assignments in the evening and earn extra.
Surely, there are many people who do combine offline job and online work at the same time, but I believe that it must be really difficult for them to combine both of them. In my country, I can earn more money just by working online, so it does not make sense to have a 9-5 job.

You can manage offline work and online jobs. You can also decide to hire someone or employee to take care of your offline activities.i think that would be better.

One of the function of online businesses the ability to work on spare time online business will not require so much of your time since it is flexible, I don't see anything wrong because I believe it is quite possible for people to work both online and offline at the same time.

As for me I do both offline and online jobs, I'm actually more interested in offline but I haven't really got as many good jobs online that will serve as my income so for now I do the two

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
Yes.i also do that that.i have a lot of tidues work offline,but I still cope with my online jobs.despite the fact am not active all the times but I still appreciate it.

It's somewhat strenuous for me to work both offline and online though my online jobs comes after the offline because the later consumes most of my time. I place my online job as an alternative source of earning money.

I have been trying to do that, combining online with offline, but it's not that easy due to time factor. My offline job consume much of my time.

Well I think the better way to make more income is to work both online and offline, working offline will enable to interact with my customers more and get to know them personally while the online work will help to advertise my work and get more customers

It's very possible for you to combine both offline and online jobs together. But the fact is that you have to plan yourself well. Make a daily target for each jobs, draw out your plans and have a Targeted daily goals.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.

I also have an offline mini business and I work a few hours a day and online. I have more time now, I can stay somewhere at 8-10 hours a day on the PC (don't think I work that much).

somewhere at a maximum of 3 hours a day I work them online. :)

It's somewhat strenuous for me to work both offline and online though my online jobs comes after the offline because the later consumes most of my time. I place my online job as an alternative source of earning money.
It is indeed strenuous.
Most times when I am done working offline, and want to work online, I begin dozing off because of the stress incurred while working offline.

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work

There was a time when even I used to work offline and try my best to work online as well. I had a job and it was really difficult to manage things. this is a common problem for folks who have an offline job. You do not get time for anything else!

If it is forum posting that one is doing together with an offline work, then they could easily use their break time to at least make half of the tasks and posts before closing hours.

Some online business gives people the best opportunity to work on spare time while others do not. If you are a full-time trader you will not likely be able to have so much time for any other thing.

Both online and offline job can be combined successfully with ease ifnyiu know how to manage your time though making money nowadays has been becoming stressful for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds