Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Car detailing business idea

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?

Advertisement Placeholder
What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
Yes! It's a good business idea but it all boils down to your strategy, your plans and how to make the business a success

If you have enough knowledge about this business then it's great idea to pass this knowledge to your brother. This ll definitely beneficial for him because you ll guide him

This can pay really well in a city with lots of car enthusiasts.
There are people who love their car and invest the best quality of materials, really nice details from painting and designs on the car kit.

The business is cool, all you have to do is to educate them on what to do is your workers in order to make it

First thing increase ir knoledge more and teach him . Working with a brother is a great partnership and trust will be high and it's key for good results

You can work but you have to convince client about your work because car domain needs knowledge of behavior of people sometimes people are coming just for asking for price of car and preference to get an idea and with your good talk experience you will bring them buying your car or renting it.

It is a good and interesting business at the same time, a person who is in charge of taking the cars to the workshops when the owners do not have the time. I think your brother can go a long way, he must do marketing and offer his services, have his documents in order to avoid land traffic problems.

Definitely a good idea ,I think you could do more in terms of service delivery, maybe setup a website for easy access ,you can even take it a step further and create an easy to access mobile app for customers and people within your locale.

I have also thought of a home service car detailing detailing business. When I talked about it with our mechanic who lives inside our village he said that it would be difficult to do the job in the garage of the car owner. There are tools and equipment needed to do the work and the cleaning or washing the car is not a simple task that might not be proper to be done in the garage. Well, probably instead of the home service it can be just a community service where the customer needs to bring his car to the detailing shop.

It's a good business idea, car detailing business is a profitable business, it is and interesting business if you have the knowledge about the business is a profitable business, what you need to do is convince clients,

Car detailing business is lucrative and profitable business that its practitioners are making money from. You can advise your brother to be doing the business as you said but make sure that your brother has a Knowledge about the business before he starts it.

The problem actually with Nigeria is just how lawless the company is and more s in terms of such business to thrive. To bring in such cars at a cheap to make money you will have to do a lot of legalities and all these are subject to periodic change and frequent changes of government policies which might not Favour you and it is really frustrating.

This Business is a good one, you need a very good and well detailed business plan of this business for you to properly start the business. The knowledge of how the business should be done is highly important for the overall success of the business.

I really would like to commend how you have been able to come up with this idea because it is a smart one to be completely honest. It will go a lot about how you approach it for you to be successful in the business. You should come up with a very clean and on point strategy.

I believe it is a good business idea if you have much experience and knowledge about cars dealing because you may serve as a middle man marketer and if you have less knowledge you may end up losing.

I think you should explain who well this business is being operated. It is not common in my country. I would love to know how it works maybe I could advise someone to start it up.

Car dealing business can actually fetch you a lot of profits in a shirt term but I am very concerned about the very harsh and inconsistent government policies around here .

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning a car detailing business that your brother is looking to start, well I would say this strategy you have put up there is a brilliant idea indeed and would be really profitable in the end

This would actually be a very fruit fill business in my opinion because it would solve a pain point but you have to be careful on how you convince people

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds