Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Car detailing business idea

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
That is a very good strategy for busy professionals and car owners who will most times find it difficult to take their cars for detailed care,one can go a step further to set up a sit and notify persons that would need these services.

Advertisement Placeholder
First thing increase ir knoledge more and teach him . Working with a brother is a great partnership and trust will be high and it's key for good results
Car business is really a nice with high profit and also is a lucrative business, you have enough knowledge about the business is very good, because this kind of business requires knowledge to back it up.

Car business is really a nice with high profit and also is a lucrative business, you have enough knowledge about the business is very good, because this kind of business requires knowledge to back it up.
The only issue you can have with car business is not having enough money to start the business but if you have enough money and you are in a good location , the business is always a lucrative one .

The business is cool, all you have to do is to educate them on what to do is your workers in order to make it
Yes, car detailing business is very good business idea when you make a good plan before starting the business, I have a brother who is into the business and he is successful in that business.

It's nice idea and your brother will make good money from the business if he can start. A lot of people are so busy that they don't have time to take their vehicles for repairs and design. It's nice idea and if he implemented it, he'll surely enjoy it,

One of the ways that would be of ease to you is to make a special kind of arrangement with prospective clients to be coming to get their vehicles and do a routine maintainance on them.

Most of the working class people don't normally have the time to take their cars for repair so we only have people doing the car detailing business which is a very good idea .

There are tools and equipment needed to do the work and the cleaning or washing the vehicle is not a simple task that might not be proper to be done in the garage. probably instead of the home service it can be just a community service where the customer needs to bring his vehicle to the detailing shop.

When the owners do not have the time, someone is in charge of taking the cars to the workshops, which is a nice and exciting job at the same time. I believe your brother has great potential; nevertheless, in order to avoid traffic issues on land, he must market himself, provide his services, and possess the necessary paperwork.

When the owners do not have the time, someone is in charge of taking the cars to the workshops, which is a nice and exciting job at the same time. I believe your brother has great potential; nevertheless, in order to avoid traffic issues on land, he must market himself, provide his services, and possess the necessary paperwork.
If you are running a business and you don't have enough time for you to run your business , then you need someone to be runnung and taking care of you business on your behalf .

• Get the Proper Training. ...
  • Get Hands-On Experience. ...
  • Start Where You're Comfortable. ...
  • Get Your Business Licensed. ...
  • Invest in the Essentials. ...
  • Hone Your Selling Skills. ...
  • Create a Marketing Plan. ...
  • Stay in Touch with Customers.

Depending on where you are, your automobile detailing business may or may not be profitable. You must first determine whether there is a lot of competition. You must count the number of car owners in your area once you are certain there is not enough competition. Additionally, you'll need to contact auto dealers.

• Get the Proper Training. ...
  • Get Hands-On Experience. ...
  • Start Where You're Comfortable. ...
  • Get Your Business Licensed. ...
  • Invest in the Essentials. ...
  • Hone Your Selling Skills. ...
  • Create a Marketing Plan. ...
  • Stay in Touch with Customers.
For you to be able to start a car detailing business , you must have a proper training and be experienced , getting your business license is also very important .

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
This may be a good business in another location but I have not heard about this business and I don't think that kind of business will be a lucrative one here

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds