Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

The more you are looking inwards close to what applied to the people living in your location, there's always a good opportunity of finding out something that's going to be very good business idea as long as it's capable of solving a problem for the people. All business ideas are designed to fix a problem.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually had a very good mentor when I wanted to start my agricultural business of poultry and fish farming and with his guidance it was actually quite easy for me to go through the whole process and start my own without suffering so many losses.

So, your mentor also taught you many things about fish and chicken? This also includes prevention of diseases in chickens and fish? Most of the businessmen usually get their ideas from their mentors who may be able to guide them. I have no mentor right now, but I am still trying to learn how to start trading.

So, your mentor also taught you many things about fish and chicken? This also includes prevention of diseases in chickens and fish? Most of the businessmen usually get their ideas from their mentors who may be able to guide them. I have no mentor right now, but I am still trying to learn how to start trading.

It was the exact same thing with me and the knowledge I was able to get from my mentor. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had the kind of success that I had in my business of poultry and fish farming.

Even though my business is good now, I still go to him once in a while to get more info on how to do some things.

The more you are looking inwards close to what applied to the people living in your location, there's always a good opportunity of finding out something that's going to be very good business idea as long as it's capable of solving a problem for the people. All business ideas are designed to fix a problem.
Many times you do not need to look too far to start any productive business. If there are no market around where you reside, it is the best opportunity for you to open and run a shop either food or groceries shop. That is where ideas comes from..

It was the exact same thing with me and the knowledge I was able to get from my mentor. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had the kind of success that I had in my business of poultry and fish farming.

Even though my business is good now, I still go to him once in a while to get more info on how to do some things.

Mentors have experience and experience is a very important factor. You also trade in Forex markets and gold as well. So, you had a mentor for that as well? I think that mentors could also help people gain new ideas when it comes to trading online.

I got my business idea immediately I finished high school. I went to some seminars and in one of those seminars, the speaker was talking about how those that run the world are business people. I decided that I should fully start my poultry farm although it was not easy when I began this business.

I got my business idea immediately I finished high school. I went to some seminars and in one of those seminars, the speaker was talking about how those that run the world are business people. I decided that I should fully start my poultry farm although it was not easy when I began this business.

There are many people who are skilled and talented. They may not require mentors. However, I am talking about the top 5 percent people who have the ability to become successful without guidance. This is not the case with majority of the people. They are not creative and not being creative enough is one of the main reasons why they never think about new ideas.

This is one of the best ways to pick up interesting good business ideas because there will be so many professional who will be available to teach young graduates on how they should start out their lives especially for those who want to become an entrepreneur.

This is one of the best ways to pick up interesting good business ideas because there will be so many professional who will be available to teach young graduates on how they should start out their lives especially for those who want to become an entrepreneur.

I am continuously thinking about creating a good business strategy. However, this is taking a much longer time. I want to invest money and become a trader and this also requires a person to be creative enough in order to generate creative ideas that might help me in the long run.

I am continuously thinking about creating a good business strategy. However, this is taking a much longer time. I want to invest money and become a trader and this also requires a person to be creative enough in order to generate creative ideas that might help me in the long run.

What I would advice on is getting a trading partner that you're going to learn with. I don't know if it's forex trading or cryptocurrency trading that you want to start, but just know that it's something that's going to take a while before you will start reaping from it. Remember to learn with a demo account.

Many people are taking their business ideas from others who already have that business and they get inspired by the businesses owners, while some are thinking themselves and generate business ideas.

I personally don't have any business but I am trying to generate a business idea and start it online.

Where did you get your business idea from?
There are many different inspirations and sources for business ideas. Here are some typical locations to look for company ideas:

Personal Hobbies and Passions: Think about your interests and areas of expertise.
Find market gaps by identifying unmet requirements or issues.
Keep up with the latest market trends and cutting-edge technologies.
Feedback from consumers: Pay attention to what prospective customers are saying or requesting.

What I would advice on is getting a trading partner that you're going to learn with. I don't know if it's forex trading or cryptocurrency trading that you want to start, but just know that it's something that's going to take a while before you will start reaping from it. Remember to learn with a demo account.

I am trying to get new ideas when it comes to trading. The fact remains that I want to trade in the Forex market because it is a bit less volatile. Trading is also a kind of business because it generates profits and getting new ideas about this business is very important.

I am trying to get new ideas when it comes to trading. The fact remains that I want to trade in the Forex market because it is a bit less volatile. Trading is also a kind of business because it generates profits and getting new ideas about this business is very important.

The first thing that you need to put your attention to right now is to start learning everything you can about forex trading because there is so much that you need to know and understand before you can actually be in trading forex otherwise you are going to start it without proper knowledge and it's going to cost you whatever you're going to invest in those trading.

The first thing that you need to put your attention to right now is to start learning everything you can about forex trading because there is so much that you need to know and understand before you can actually be in trading forex otherwise you are going to start it without proper knowledge and it's going to cost you whatever you're going to invest in those trading.

I am currently learning a lot about Forex trading. I consider Forex trading as a business. This is because anything that generates money for you is business. This also includes Forex trading as well because you tend to invest money. I am learning by watching a few YouTube videos. What are your recommendations for me?

I am currently learning a lot about Forex trading. I consider Forex trading as a business. This is because anything that generates money for you is business. This also includes Forex trading as well because you tend to invest money. I am learning by watching a few YouTube videos. What are your recommendations for me?

Yes of course, I believe the same thing with you too because once you're making money from any venture, it's definitely see as a business. Forex trading is very efficient and effective in helping one to make money from your trades. You're doing well from studying with YouTube video tutorials. When I have access to a live lesson, I will link you up.

Yes of course, I believe the same thing with you too because once you're making money from any venture, it's definitely see as a business. Forex trading is very efficient and effective in helping one to make money from your trades. You're doing well from studying with YouTube video tutorials. When I have access to a live lesson, I will link you up.

I am a bit worried about Forex trading. I have not been consistent with learning it at the moment. I can't start to begin learning what can make me lose huge funds at a particular point. So, I focus on doing the little things that I can do now in order to make money instead of learning Forex trading.

I am a bit worried about Forex trading. I have not been consistent with learning it at the moment. I can't start to begin learning what can make me lose huge funds at a particular point. So, I focus on doing the little things that I can do now in order to make money instead of learning Forex trading.

As long as you know very well that you don't have the knowledge and skills to analyse the market trading charts, you shouldn't go into trading. But if you want to play around with the market, you can do so with a demo account and keep studying.

Online are the best place to look for business ideas, with the help of forum's you can have a lot of ideas on which business to start up, forum's are really nice.
This has been my experience. Most of my business ideas come from online forums, problems that people need solved on one online forum or another.

I also get business ideas from music as well. Listening to my favorite artists helps me think of solutions to problems.

Many times you do not need to look too far to start any productive business. If there are no market around where you reside, it is the best opportunity for you to open and run a shop either food or groceries shop. That is where ideas comes from..

There are so many people who are doing this and it's been proven to be something that works out very well. All you just need to do when it comes to starting a business within a particular place is for you to review what people are interested in patronizing wherever you are and starting as a business on it. You will already have an existing customers that are going to patronize the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds