Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

Business ideas can come from a variety of places. Some businesspeople may experience a stroke of genius and awaken with a fresh insight or concept. Others might spot a need in the market and change their initial concept to fill it. Another method of coming up with ideas is to brainstorm with others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are several platforms to which someone can get a business ideas both online and offline depending on how you can be able to utilize information you get.

You can develop from people experience of their business, tips you read on the internet, news papers and many others.

poultry business is very lucrative and I know someone who is into it. He is a close friend of mine and he makes a lot of profit from it. It requires knowledge and carefulness.
Yes, if you have the knowledge on how to go about it I'm very sure you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money, having the knowledge is very important.

Yes, if you have the knowledge on how to go about it I'm very sure you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money, having the knowledge is very important.
knowledge is the first thing you should make sure you have before venturing into any kind of business. With the necessary knowledge you can be able to succeed. That is why I always recommend mentorship for people.

Actually I believe there are several ways to which you can get or generate your business ideas most especially when you have in mind to be successful.

You can generate business ideas from the successful people you look up to in terms of business, rational thinking and creativity etc.

knowledge is the first thing you should make sure you have before venturing into any kind of business. With the necessary knowledge you can be able to succeed. That is why I always recommend mentorship for people.
You are right sir,if you don't have the knowledge I think you are just wasting your Time, going for the knowledge first is going to help you a lot, this very important.

You are right sir,if you don't have the knowledge I think you are just wasting your Time, going for the knowledge first is going to help you a lot, this very important.
The beautiful thing is that the internet has made it a lot easier for people to get knowledge on almost everything they want to do. You can buy courses and you can also watch YouTube channels to get good ideas and knowledge.

The beautiful thing is that the internet has made it a lot easier for people to get knowledge on almost everything they want to do. You can buy courses and you can also watch YouTube channels to get good ideas and knowledge.
Exactly, from just your house you are going to earn money online, from the comfort of your basement you can be able to do a lot of things, the internet has a lot of people.

That's true, I have seen a good number of people in this part of the world who work for foreign companies. They simply do their jobs remotely and work at the comfort of their homes and make thousands of Dollars every month.

One of the ways to develop business ideas is to research into the common needs of a particular location. If it is electricity, that should be your business idea.

Most of the business I'm into currently, and even the one I have done in the past, I got idea about it from online forum. That's I don't trivialize forum. There are people who become millionaire through the business they got exposed to online. You can also get business idea from people closer to you.

Getting business ideas is not something hard, what really matters is having the knowledge of what you'll be going for, you can even gain business ideas on forum's an lot's more.

Actually there are several platforms where you get a new business ideas from, both online and offline.

You can also develop business ideas from people experience, either failure or success.

Conducting a very good and detailed research on any business that you want to start is something that will provide you a lot of information on that business especially on its strengths and weaknesses before you start the business.

When it comes to researching about business, it is very important to make sure that you carry out your research properly. You have to conduct research related to market and products in an extensive manner.

Many people are taking their business ideas from others who already have that business and they get inspired by the businesses owners, while some are thinking themselves and generate business ideas.

I personally don't have any business but I am trying to generate a business idea and start it online.

Where did you get your business idea from?
There are many ways you can get your business ideas: some people have dreams like a game business or even a toy business, and some just Google their ideas. Truly, there are many great business ideas out there.

One of the ways to develop business ideas is to research into the common needs of a particular location. If it is electricity, that should be your business idea.
Probably, identifying what people who are in a particular area wants is very important and necessary if you want to develop a business idea. You need to provide solution to their once to make success.

Actually there are several platforms where you get a new business ideas from, both online and offline.

You can also develop business ideas from people experience, either failure or success.
Building ideas from other people is really great. You can try out exactly what another person did and succeeded then avoid those mistakes people did. You could talk to them directly and learn from them.

The idea of any business should be developed from the passion you have for such particular business. You can't just decide to start a business without first develop interest in it. It is that passion that would lead to the manifestation of that dream.

Building ideas from other people is really great. You can try out exactly what another person did and succeeded then avoid those mistakes people did. You could talk to them directly and learn from them.
The truth is that almost everything people do today was gotten from someone else work. Building your own idea out of what has been existing is very possible. you just have to try as much as possible to do it better to attract people.

It depends and I believe there are several ways to which you can gained alot of business ideas that will really be beneficial to you depending on choice.

You can develop an idea by yourself based on the experience of either Success or failure of people around you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds