Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

It depends and I believe there are several ways to which you can gained alot of business ideas that will really be beneficial to you depending on choice.

You can develop an idea by yourself based on the experience of either Success or failure of people around you.
This is the most important point, most people are choosing their businesses according to other businesses' success or failure but what if they want to start something unique?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have different types of business I am running currently , I got my farming business idea from my father because he's a big time farmer, and I also go the baking business idea from a bakery where I work for so many years .

Actually there are several ways to which someone can get a business ideas depending on his knowledge and creative skills about business.

There are alot of people who create business ideas by themselves by thought and experience they learn from people around.

I got the idea from one of my mentor, as far back as 2019, and ever since, it's been a great and profitable idea, all I need is enough funds to make a decent and consistent income with it

There is always going to be very easy for you as an entrepreneur if you have a business mentor who will guide you in anything that you are doing which will practically make it a smooth sailing endeavour for you.

There is always going to be very easy for you as an entrepreneur if you have a business mentor who will guide you in anything that you are doing which will practically make it a smooth sailing endeavour for you.

Well, finding the right kind of business mentor is very important for many people who are looking forward to start a new business. There are many people who do not iknow how to conduct business and they could learn from experienced people in the field.

For me it came down to my own thoughts, but I also researched a lot and brainstormed ideas over a course of years. It takes time to start a business and lots of planning especially.

For the most part, it was mostly my ideas, but I was inspired by other sites and ideas.

Well, finding the right kind of business mentor is very important for many people who are looking forward to start a new business. There are many people who do not iknow how to conduct business and they could learn from experienced people in the field.

I actually had a very good mentor when I wanted to start my agricultural business of poultry and fish farming and with his guidance it was actually quite easy for me to go through the whole process and start my own without suffering so many losses.

I actually got my business idea from all my thoughts and observations from other peoples business venture. It's very good to always develop business idea because having a personal venture is great.

I actually got my business idea from all my thoughts and observations from other peoples business venture. It's very good to always develop business idea because having a personal venture is great.

Going through this path will always give you an option to bring up a very good competition to other people's business where you see that they are lacking in so many ways. By that, you can be able to take advantage and provide what customers would actually be interested in.

Actually I believe there are several ways to which you can generate or even develop business ideas from.

You can gained business ideas from people or even an existing business or you can generate business ideas from your ability to think rationally.

Actually I believe there are several ways to which you can generate or even develop business ideas from.

You can gained business ideas from people or even an existing business or you can generate business ideas from your ability to think rationally.

You can be able to do this especially when it comes to getting a business idea from people is by conducting a survey which you are going to get a lot of people's opinion in the entry they are going to give in your survey. This gives you a lot of information.

For me it came down to my own thoughts, but I also researched a lot and brainstormed ideas over a course of years. It takes time to start a business and lots of planning especially.

For the most part, it was mostly my ideas, but I was inspired by other sites and ideas.

There are many people who may get inspired from others. They may utilise the business idea of other people in order to become successful and I think that there is nothing wrong with that. They may modify the business strategy or idea and make it even better.

There are many people who may get inspired from others. They may utilise the business idea of other people in order to become successful and I think that there is nothing wrong with that. They may modify the business strategy or idea and make it even better.

There was actually a website a friend of mine shared with me some months ago where you can easily look up business ideas and try to clean it up in a way that it is going to be something unique. I think it's a very good platform but unfortunately I have forgotten the name of the website.

There was actually a website a friend of mine shared with me some months ago where you can easily look up business ideas and try to clean it up in a way that it is going to be something unique. I think it's a very good platform but unfortunately I have forgotten the name of the website.

So, what was the name of the website? I think that when it comes to business ideas, you do not need to visit any particular website. The fact remains that many creative people are able to generate new and innovative ideas on their own. However, a person must be talented enough.

So, what was the name of the website? I think that when it comes to business ideas, you do not need to visit any particular website. The fact remains that many creative people are able to generate new and innovative ideas on their own. However, a person must be talented enough.

Just like I already mentioned in the initial post that I had forgotten the name of the website but I remembered exactly what it was used for which was being able to get business ideas that you can be able to develop and start a business of your choice. But you have to work on the ideas to make it something unique because you're not the only one that have access to the website.

Just like I already mentioned in the initial post that I had forgotten the name of the website but I remembered exactly what it was used for which was being able to get business ideas that you can be able to develop and start a business of your choice. But you have to work on the ideas to make it something unique because you're not the only one that have access to the website.

I believe that mentors are very important when it comes to business ideas. They can help you think about innovative things. You can also use their idea and modify it in order to create better results. This is how many people believe that technology is improving day by day. They try and test new things.

I believe that mentors are very important when it comes to business ideas. They can help you think about innovative things. You can also use their idea and modify it in order to create better results. This is how many people believe that technology is improving day by day. They try and test new things.

For the fact that they have been in the line of business for years means that they already have a lot of experience from all they have been doing in the business, which is going to be helpful to those who are still new into that same line of business that are willing to listen.

For the fact that they have been in the line of business for years means that they already have a lot of experience from all they have been doing in the business, which is going to be helpful to those who are still new into that same line of business that are willing to listen.

Experience is required. However, apart from that, I think that talent may also be required as well when it comes to generating new business ideas that may help people discover new things. Discovery of new methods and innovative ideas lead to discovery and invention of new things that could be used for betterment of people.

Experience is required. However, apart from that, I think that talent may also be required as well when it comes to generating new business ideas that may help people discover new things. Discovery of new methods and innovative ideas lead to discovery and invention of new things that could be used for betterment of people.

The talent must always be there for you to be able to use it to be in business for a very long time which is going to make it possible for you to have experience in the business in such a way that you can use the experience to even help those who are still new in the line of business to tune their own business ideas to be very good.

There are different ways one can pick business ideas from. It could be from the environment you find yourself. In order to fix a certain need in your environment an idea could come and when you develop them it becomes a business...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds