Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Car detailing business idea

Yes! It's a good business idea but it all boils down to your strategy, your plans and how to make the business a success
Without good planning there is no kind of business that you are going to start which is going to be a success because the plan is actually what shows you how to run the business successfully and effectively.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good business, and I think your location also plays an important role in the business as well, like you might find more customers in GRA or in an estate.

Without good planning there is no kind of business that you are going to start which is going to be a success because the plan is actually what shows you how to run the business successfully and effectivel
Car detailing business is a good and lucrative business which fetches the business owners good amount of income and return but needs consistency and effectiveness in running them.

Tips for Starting a Car Detailing Business
  • Get the Proper Training. ...
  • Get Hands-On Experience. ...
  • Start Where You're Comfortable. ...
  • Get Your Business Licensed. ...
  • Invest in the Essentials. ...
  • Hone Your Selling Skills. ...
  • Create a Marketing Plan. ...
  • Stay in Touch with Customers

It's a good business idea, car detailing business is a profitable business, it is and interesting business if you have the knowledge about the business is a profitable business, what you need to do is convince clients,
I actually have good reason to believe that it is a kind of business that tribes in a particular area more than it does because from what is observing in my location it is not really that much lucrative for people doing it here.

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
A lot of people are truly looking for a way to start this business over here and I believe that once they get to study very well they will always find a way to make the business a success.

It might actually be a good business but the fact is that it might require a lot of money to start , so an average person without the needed money may not likely be able to start this business.

It is profitable most especially if the people are going to be willing to give you extra cash for following them to their homes to do their work for them , instead of them going out.

It might actually be a good business but the fact is that it might require a lot of money to start , so an average person without the needed money may not likely be able to start this business.
Car detailing business is one of the most lucrative business all over the world in which you can make a huge amount of money over the sale of just one product of car.
Car detailing business is one of the most lucrative business all over the world in which you can make a huge amount of money over the sale of just one product of car.

The problem is that even if I have to engage in this business I still need to have connection with people that can buy these cars from me because I can't just do this business on my own.

The problem is that even if I have to engage in this business I still need to have connection with people that can buy these cars from me because I can't just do this business on my own.
I understand your point in the sense that you need to get connected innorder to have a customer patronising your business, but nowadays all up you need is the help of social media network to advertise your business.

I understand your point in the sense that you need to get connected innorder to have a customer patronising your business, but nowadays all up you need is the help of social media network to advertise your business.
Well I don't really know much about advertising of cars on social media , because I believe people who are interested to buy valuable assets like that may not like they want to deal on social media.

Well I don't really know much about advertising of cars on social media , because I believe people who are interested to buy valuable assets like that may not like they want to deal on social media.
You can advertise yiur car business on social media by showcasing your cars you have for sale on face book , What's app and other social media but the interested buyer has to come over to check with he or she wants to buy.

I think these may be a very good and lucrative form of business when started though to a greater extent it depends on the knowledge you have about the business because you can go into business because you see someone doing it.

This is actually a very good business idea and even more so is the fact that it is not popular around here. But not everybody has the right liquidity to be able to purchase cars especially if they want to use it for a high-profile occasion.

The business will be profitable , you need a good location for a start , an urban settlement will help you succeed in the business but you must also have the needed money to setup the business completely. You can make a rough estimate of how much will be needed to start the business to know your position.

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
It's actually sounds like a good and viable investment. However, it is advisable you get first hand information from someone already involved in this line of business in order to know the pros and cons of it.

If you have enough knowledge about this business then it's great idea to pass this knowledge to your brother. This ll definitely beneficial for him because you ll guide him
Most business has been in existence and still surviving for more than hundred years now because the knowledge of the business is being passed down from generation to another generation.

This is a very common kind of business in here. There are many reconditioned cars that are imported from other countries and they tend to make in much better by altering it.

This is a good business, and I think your location also plays an important role in the business as well, like you might find more customers in GRA or in an estate.
This is very true. You are likely to meet people who are interested in hiring or renting these cars for use and you can earn a lot of money from it you have several customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds