Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Car detailing business idea

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?
Yea it’s a good business idea especially for someone that still young and is committed but you have to check if that kind of business can really become a success in your country

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! It's a good business idea but it all boils down to your strategy, your plans and how to make the business a success
Good orientation is the key to a succesful business. Since you know everything it takes to start the business , you might as well introduce your little brother Roth business and transferred what you have learnt to him.

You could start by selling car parts so that from there you gain trust of potential customers for your new business so you don't have to start from the scratch looking for your business, it's a good idea though.

It seems a bit too niche really. I don’t think there’s lots of people wanting that done and it’s probably businesses that want it done at scale for a fleet of vehicles.

Besides, having your only selling point as you travelling to the customer is weak. I don’t think it’s a good idea.

This can pay really well in a city with lots of car enthusiasts.
There are people who love their car and invest the best quality of materials, really nice details from painting and designs on the car kit.
Like Lagos Nigeria, after lockdown during the pandemic, the rate at which people demanding for cars was high based on the fact that is a city with lots of car enthusiasts.

Like Lagos Nigeria, after lockdown during the pandemic, the rate at which people demanding for cars was high based on the fact that is a city with lots of car enthusiasts.
Exactly. Different city or earlier we have different demand of products. We need to study the market on that particular area, according to the market requirements, we should carefully to the product and launch.

Indeed, you can by all means advice to go together because it seems like an idea that could work, it's already working out too so I think it's up to him to make further research to know what to do next

Indeed, you can, by all means, advise going together because it seems like an idea that could work, it's already working out too so I think it's up to him to make further research to know what to do next
I agree, I think it is a logical business idea and maybe could work. I just think he needs to work on a workable and efficient method of utilisation.

Whether the car detailing business is profitable or not depends on your location. First of all you need to check whether there is a lot of competition or not. Once you are certain that there is not enough competition, you will have to check the number of car owners in your location. You will also have to get in touch with car sellers.

Transportation Business is really a good business to venture into. A lot of people move from one place to another every day and as such your brother can use the opportunity to venture into the business and start making money from it

I think you should be the one to go into such a business because you know a lot about it. Giving it to your brother may not be beneficial because He may not know as much as you do.

I believe that this is a particular pain point that a lot of people having having for a long time now and I think this is a very good way of solving it swiftly.

This is actually a novel business idea to me. The business sounds lucrative especially in populated locations with car owners. You have to augment the needed knowledge and apply caution.

It is a good idea but you have to develop a good strategy and plan in order to persuade people to patronize you. Also be security conscious to avoid theft of your car or vehicle.

that's a good idea of business. people in my locality does that and they earn a meaningful income from it.there is noting much to invest,all you need is to have a good connection with the people.

Every business requires in this life requires a perfect strategy,I love the business but the ability to convince a client is the problem

What would you think about a car detailing business that provides door to door.detailing services that are targeted to people who are too busy to be able to take their cars to a designated detailer. And is that a good option for a business idea on a small scale which i can allow my little bro whose 20 to start. .?

I am not sure what you mean by "car detailer". Do you mean door to door car repairing service? As far as I know this kind of service was provided by many insurance companies in my city and it is still being provided by insurance companies today to their customers.

This can be a good business in the area where there are many car owners and very few people are in car detailing business. You also need skilled manpower or at least have skills to detail a car.

You can work but you have to convince client about your work because car domain needs knowledge of behavior of people sometimes people are coming just for asking for price of car and preference to get an idea and with your good talk experience you will bring them buying your car or renting it.

I don't think this would sell if there's no market for it. These types of businesses are those that require a hot market and if that isn't the case, you shouldn't advise him to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds