Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Surely you can start home based business with two hundred dollars. I suggest you to go for offline business like selling the clothes of children because its need in every season so there is a lot of demand of this business and also a profitable business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
I think that starting business with 200 dollars is possible as an initial investment and that you may be able to do this if you are looking at a product that has good resale value. One thing that I can suggest to you is that if you are a student you are able to have many connections to people at your university, and perhaps you can try and buy stuff for the purpose of selling it at university at a profit. The slight mark up will help you to increase your profits slowly to increase your investment and to be able to expand your product bases that you are selling as well. Have you considered this?

Yes it is possible to start a business on house based . You can start a small business . There are many ways to start a business based on low money . You can start seling clothes. In the beginning you should be faced problem but in the end you can better advantage.

There are a lot of business you can start with $200 even if you want to study it as a side work or as a full-time work example of the one I think you can start it selling off stationeries or opening of bookstores in a location that is highly populated as this is one of the field that can generate you a little amount of money it can even generate you a lot of money if you are really serious to start and take full responsibility of it. It depends on you and what you can do

You can do alots of business with $200, Firstly as a student concerns, you can invest on Wears such as clothes and shoes. just invest on it in a small quantity and you would be making your business small small and b4 you know it, it would have yielded alots money.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Starting a home based business with a capital of $200 is not a bad idea neither is it an impossible idea. What is most important in this question for me to ask you is, have you done your due diligence into what and what financial requirements such a home business demands? Do some findings on your kind of business you're talking about and you'll come to reasonable idea of such costs.

So far you are a student you can invest on no offline and online business depend on your choice. If you want to invest on offline business I will suggest that you should be selling clothes like male wears or female so you can be able to be selling it to your school students. For online business you can look for a good agent of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and invest the money.

I think The best online at home based business you learn skill of graphic designing and logo designing, you can this business easily at home because its scope is very high and it doesn't affect your education focus.

Since you are a student, it's advisable for you to go for a business that will not affect your studies. The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education.
Yes or there are some businesses he can do within school times, like selling fashion accessories, phone accessories, he gets to show his colleagues during school hours.

First you need to have an ideas on the type of business that you want to venture into not just having the minimum capital, you can have the capital but without ideas the capital will still be useless. So after considering the type of online business that you want to go into that's when you will now decide. But I will suggest network marketing business or affiliate marketing for you and you can start with the amount that you have.

You are highly welcome, Bilal, 200usd can start some good business according to your capital/finance, you need to focus on products that have a high patronage and at same time are not capital intensive, phone accessories within a students' campus is one of those stuffs with high profits, thank me later!

Because you are currently studying, and you want to do business, choose a business that you think will not hinder your learning. If you are looking for the kind of business you are looking for, first think about what your skills are that you can be an advantage to build the business you want.

$200 dollar is a large amount you can invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies but know the fact its quite a risk to invest in the crypto world but with this maybe your $200 or will come up soon just invest wisely.

As a student offline business will require your time and attention which can affect your studies. Look for a good platform online and invest your money instead you will make profit.

I think $200 is a lot of money to start a home based job. The best idea I can give is try selling on ebay. You can buy something from a pawn shop and sell via ebay. You can also try selling your own old things. It is really easy.

Depending on the dollar to your currency exchange rate and how much 200$ is worth, I must confess, it is something and as a newperson in the business, you should be able to manage that amount of money to start a business and you can then later expand your capital.

Yes you can start a business with $200 so it now depends on which type of business you want to start for example I will advise you to go into business is like affiliate marketing with your $200 because I believe you will make good impact with the business or you can also go into business is like domain flipping which is more advisable

I think you should consider doing domain flipping they are also things you can do with the domain flipping you can make you the month of money just doing that every month you can make like only give me good money to come make close to $7000 you doing domain flipping you all you need to know is how to go about it as a lot of information about it online

You can set up different businesses in your home, I suggest you make an assessment in your environment and verify what is the most approximate demand in your community. It could be selling breakfast, clothes or shoes on demand, setting up a photocopying and transcription business, selling food as a small bodega, etc. Evaluate and make the right decision.

Yes is the answer bro even two hundred dollars is a huge amount of money I tell you, with it you can actually start a good business no stress if you a business idea about what to do I can offer it to you fee of charge, so feel free to inform me when you are ready.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds