Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

I think you can use $200 to establish sharwama business, because people love to eat junk foods a lot. so as a student you need to create time for the business, therefore you if you have morning lectures then you can start and sell it in the evening but if you can't operate the business well, then you will employ someone who is good in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Alot of business can be ventured into with 200dollar but the question is how long can you sustain certain business in a country with not so much given or offered to its citizens for survival. I think you can start up a mini provision store in your area or go into the business of selling recharge cards. Selling of fruits can also be a giid business to venture into because alot of profit is made

Actually you can but first of all you need to look for a business that will not affect your school schedules, i don't know how your country operates but you can start with selling snacks,you can even take some to school and sell to both staffs and students.

I would firstly advice that you venture into a business that you have adequate information about. This is to say you know much about the business. But if there is no idea, then you could venture into crypto currencies which is an online business. But if that's not what you want, you can go into a consumption business. That is any business that people can do without like food, beverages or or other important.

Alot of business can be ventured into with 200dollar but the question is how long can you sustain certain business in a country with not so much given or offered to its citizens for survival. I think you can start up a mini provision store in your area or go into the business of selling recharge cards. Selling of fruits can also be a giid business to venture into because alot of profit is made
You are right about fruit sales, as it is a very lucrative business. The important thing in this case is to be in the right area where many passers-by can see the quality of what you offer. Something important is to work with fruits that are durable and according to the season.

Start selling on facebook marketplace, you don't even need $200. You can start selling on facebook marketplace for zero investment (provided you have products or services at your hand)/

In my own suggestion. as a student the first question you need to ask your self its what or which online skills i mean IT do you have. That's the best business you can combine with your studies because you will be able to perform at your own pace..

Concerning your question on what online business you can start with as low as $200, I would say you should avoid an offline business at all cost as you said you are in school and this would distract and stress you, so go for an online business

Since you're a student I will advise you invest in selling past questions to your fellow students and if you're brilliant, hold extra tutorials classes for them to be paying you

There are plenty of home business to start with that kind of amount. Catering and many more ,you need to find the best home business that would earn you a lot of cash

As a students you don't really need to do business, the best you can do for yourself is to learn a skill,it could be digital marketing design and packaging because they will help you when the chips are down.

With your $200 at hand you can get some necessary items that can equip you for a good freelance gig that you know you can offer for money.

Affirmative, you can certainly start up a home based business with that amount. Depends on you, the type of business you are venturing into and how you will utilize the money very well for the business.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Lemme give you a simple and stress free advise on how to start a business with your $200, go and invest it in bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum and you will thank me later.

You can start home service business with such amount of money ,but what you should do is to have a target and that's the most important thing

I think $200 is quite a lot of money to start a home based business. You can do almost any thing, from building your own website to sell items to selling throgh facebook, ebay or even amazon

Yes you can start a business where you work from home with that amount. You should use it to learn a high value skill then free lance it using linked in or remote job sites to make money from it.

Starting a business with that kind or specific amount of money to me depends on the geographical location to me a person in Nigeria may have a considerable choice of business.

That's about 95k bucks here in my country. It won't start you any meaningful home base business here in my country. But if you invest it online like, into crypto, staking coins and dropshipping you can earn something tangible than trying to invest offline with the little amount.

There is no fixed amount on to how much money you should use to start a business. It should be about the pain point you think you can start and the location

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds