Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Let's assume you are in my own part of the country,there are many business you could start up with in you house and you will be making profit from it,for example recharge card business once people knows you sell card they come knocking.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for one as a student, the business to be started shouldn't be one to interfere with studies, I would recommend just buying crypto and holding till after your studies and see how it goes especially Bitcoin because in the long run one is bound to make profits

$200 for home business here in my country can't start you a reasonable business that will bring you enough profit. Unless you want to rear chicken, and have small farm where you plant different crops to make money when they grow mature.

Yes you can start any type of small business but startin a business is tough, ii is a long hard slog, and statistically, you’re destined to fail. But getting a business off the ground is only a problem you’ll face...The major thing in such businesses is to ensure you investment on products that have high demand.

Yes You can start a business with $200. Moreso, being a university student won't affect the running of your business if it's an online business like drop shipping or related e-commerce businesses. The major thing in such businesses is to ensure you invest your money on products that have high demand.
I have always said that $200 is actually a big money to start up an online business whereby you don't need to be going out to be going to work but you will stay it at the comfort of your home and been doing this online business with your phone or laptop as the case may be. One of these online business is what is called domain flipping business. I have seen several people that have made a lot of money in this kind of business as it does not require big startup capital.

There us a big chance that you can start a business with that amount and scale through. You just need to find a skill which you can do very well and monetize it.

One cannot totally say $200 will be enough for you to start a business since we do not know the type of business you wish to establish and the cost of things in your environment. In my own neighborhood, $200 is enough to start something reasonable.

One cannot totally say $200 will be enough for you to start a business since we do not know the type of business you wish to establish and the cost of things in your environment. In my own neighborhood, $200 is enough to start something reasonable.
That amounts depend on many factors, like the product, the sector in which your product is launching, the advertising cost etc. For any startup business this amount is acceptable I think.

As a student, it will be appropriate to go to a business that will not affect your studies. The appropriate business in this regard will be an online business. Some online businesses will not interfere with your studies and you will earn some passive income.
[automerge]1624286866[/automerge]
As a student, it will be appropriate to go to a business that will not affect your studies. The appropriate business in this regard will be an online business. Some online businesses will not interfere with your studies and you will earn some passive income

You can definitely start a business with $200 depending on the types of business that you want to establish and the neighborhood or location you plan to have your business will determine if the amounts will be enough.

For the amount you have at hand, you can actually start a pasty/snacks business at home. You could simple snacks that require flour as main Ingredients and sell from home or even supply to local stores around. With time you would increase your scale. Good luck.
The amount of money that he made mention of which is $200 is quite small but that amount of money is capable of starting up of very small scale business that he can be doing at home and one of this business is popcorn business.

Yeah you can start a business with that amount but make sure you re-invest the profit you get from the business so that it can stand because failure to keep adding to the small business can make it to collapse and if this happen, it will take you time to save another money to start again.

Starting a home based business with his amount of two hundred dollars may or may not be good. This will be dependent of the worth of the value of the dollar to your own local currency. If the value is more, then you can
[automerge]1625577966[/automerge]
Starting a home based business with his amount of two hundred dollars may or may not be good. This will be dependent of the worth of the value of the dollar to your own local currency. If the value is more, then you can

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Recently I've started trading cryptocurrency. You can start with less than that. With the volatility it has, I think you can make sufficient to keep you afloat in school

Are you good at baking or cooking? You can start an indoor kitchen. As a student your environment is very okay for such kind of business as alot of persons prefer to eat out than actually cooking.

You can actually start an home based business with that kind of money. I will even advice you to go into crypto currency exchange Business or better still go into Amazon Kindle publishing

You can get busy with online investments that are not risky and are true. Or you take some time to learn how to trade and begin with a quarter of that amount. Offline jobs will try to take advantage of your time and it can be problematic.

You can start by selling phone accessories because majority of the students are also using phone in the school. This can be a regular source of income for you.

You can start by selling phone accessories because majority of the students are also using phone in the school. This can be a regular source of income for you.
Sometimes it is advisable that people start the type of business they are really passionate about, even with small amount of capital because with this they can build up their business to a reasonable standard.

You can get busy with online investments that are not risky and are true. Or you take some time to learn how to trade and begin with a quarter of that amount. But you need to learn

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds