Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

As a student in University, he/she can engage in affiliate marketing because it's a very easy and legit job which cannot distract him of education
Not during exam sessions because it requires a lot of work and time and then you could lose your career and have bad results in exams means in other time.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be honest, next to university I am more for finding employment first rather than setting up a business. Getting a job comes with more predictable and more immediate income and it can help you develop your awareness about what kind of work and field is most suitable for you.

Guy while in University it gives you a good platform to embark on your business or online hustling and writing article and get pay learning new thread because in a mutienthenic society where you have access to some good head kindly join a venture that can pay you

As a students there are a lot of businesses that can be done simple one at that. First the person in question has to do look around his/her environment there to know what is mostly needed that is a good problem that can be solved as a means of making money. Like making hair for people, writing projects, making foods and many others

Although students famously having no money, companies are still absolutely desperate to sell to them.So, as a student, you can offer them some invaluable insight into how their brand and products are perceived by young people hand it's only fair that they pay you for your services and secondly a university student can be selling airtime and writing material for students

My advice to any student who wants a side business or a side hustle is that they should look for a paying online platform like this platform where they can earn. Getting an offline job might affect their academics and it will speak well so I would advise that they get online platforms that pay so that they would at their leisure engage in those activities and earn money.

As a student in the university's that wanted to engaged in business to support their life, you need to first study the course you are doing to know if you can run a business and not be affected , selling wears , jeweleries and other things that can make it easy for you to also study is the best.

I think starting a business won't be good since you also need some capital. Maybe he should look for a part time job or you can tell him about the online job. It won't be easy to mange a business while you are still studying it is better to just work.

The only site business one can do as a university student that it will not affect his or her academics are online business by either learning a digital skills and be earning from it or working on forums like bizdustry.

The only site business one can do as a university student that it will not affect his or her academics are online business by either learning a digital skills and be earning from it or working on forums like bizdustry.
You could learn copywriting, graphics designing, programming and any other skill online. You could also try out laundry, barbing or tutoring if you're looking for an offline skill.

You could learn copywriting, graphics designing, programming and any other skill online. You could also try out laundry, barbing or tutoring if you're looking for an offline skill.
Yes you can join the both that is offline skill business and that of online skill business too. The only thing now is for one to be careful and schedule his time in a way it will not affect any part, either schooling and the business.

You can always choose to become a freelance writer whenever you are into school especially as a University student where you can afford time in order to pick up kicks.

As a student who's trying to start a business , you need to first check your school timemtable before starting your business in order not to have issues between work and your study.

I think social media influencer is the best business model for students. If the student is popular in the university, he can easily build followers, and if he is a good content creator he can easily amass huge followers. Once he has followers, brand deals will start pouring in and he can make a lot of money.

I think social media influencer is the best business model for students. If the student is popular in the university, he can easily build followers, and if he is a good content creator he can easily amass huge followers. Once he has followers, brand deals will start pouring in and he can make a lot of money.

There are a few students who have created their own YouTube channel and they have gained a lots of subscribers. However, I must add here that not all students are that successful. This may depend a bit on luck as well. If you are a kind of person who creates attractive, mysterious content, then you could gain some followers. Some people create channels related to paranormal as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds