Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
You can start a home-based business with $200 as an undergraduate. I would advise you to start a laundry business, where you provide dry cleaning services for your customers. With $200, you could get a washing machine, an electric iron and other items you would be needing. It is less tedious too as you can combine it with your studies easily.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start online business with $200 and it's won't affect your studies, you can create business site that will earn you money even when you are offline

Being an undergraduate limits you to some kind of buisness, because you should not do what we affect your studies at the expenses buisness.start your mini or small business online like trading of coins or acquire more skills before your graduation.

Since you're student its best you go for an online based business that won't really take your time and since its online based it can be done from anywhere and at anytime. Probably look into flipping products online.

Yes of course.... $200 is even much, you can start a home based business with little or no money.... You can monetize some of the skills which have already acquired and get paid for it.... you can also venture into buying and selling of goods which is also profitable

If you have $200 as a start up capital to start a homebased buisness are limited to few options you can invest in but if you have a good plan and a reputable skills and experience to execute it will go a long way,the reality is you have to start from somewhere like doing online business like mini importation buisness, blogging,coins exchange and doing Petty trades like daily needs of people.

The business you can be doing at home are many but I will advise you to go and start e-commerce business you buy goods at a cheaper rate and you sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a cool business that you can start with 200 dollars and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank.

I won't say you should start a blog with your $200 because it's not an immediate result -oriented business.

I would suggest you go into either food / snacks business .You get up super early to bake or prepare some fast snacks for schools and workers to buy on their way to school or work.
You can prepare them and get some street boys or neighbours that are interested in selling at wholesale sort of arrangements .

You can also start selling clothings.Choose if you would go for men or ladies and start with only a little of your cash and reinvest your profit .One good choice to start from is buying cool quality Tees.Always a fast seller.

Since you are a student, it's advisable for you to go for a business that will not affect your studies. The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education
[automerge]1611410211[/automerge]
Since you are a student, it's advisable for you to go for a business that will not affect your studies. The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education

yes you can as long as you have your planning intact and you already have a minimal business you want to venture in for a star.it deals with being committed for positive results.even if you are starting small,you should have the right mindset such that it will turn out positive

Yes of course, any business start from a small ones. Consider trying on a small scale delivery or even only in your town. Specially these days where lot of poeple tends to shop online due to covid, maybe it would take a hit due to its demand.

First of all the most important thing is not even the money but the business. The business you have in mind or the problem you want to solve. Even in countries in Africa as a whole that sounds like a really small money for a business.

Starting a home based business isn't easy, most especially at it initial stage. You have to decide on the type of home appliances you would be going for, and also know how and where to get them. You must set up your home too to a high standard, cause people tend to believe things that they can see easily.

You can even start the business with $100,it depends on the business you want to start,You have to sit down and think twice before jumping into any business,Try to think of a business that Can bring you more profit then the money you use to start the business and the business that can attract more customers

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
If you're a student then with $200 you can invest in thrift clothing business or fashion items in general or phone accessories, alternatively you can use part of the money to learn a skill and work online when you're back from school

First of all the most important thing is not even the money but the business. The business you have in mind or the problem you want to solve. Even in countries in Africa as a whole that sounds like a really small money for a business.

Since you are a student, it's advisable for you to go for a business that will not affect your studies. The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education.

definitely yes as long as can you handle it well you can be successful even your business is based on your home. it is also in season that the most of the needs of customers is required delivering. goodluck for your business i hope it will result good.

Yes, having $200 as a budget for a business is a good start. Before you start a business, know first the interests of the people in your community. Here in my area, pastry businesses are booming. You just first need to know what your possible customers woul like to buy from you.

With $200, I can confidently say you can start an online business that seems to bring profit on the short and on the long run if you are smart with your smart phones making sure that you don't lose your details to hackers and fruadsters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds