Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

When I was in the University, I wasn't business inclined but I did some illegal things that would have cost me my admission if I was caught. I took up projects of writing exams for people.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can engage in freelancing if you have some valuable skills you can render in the marketplace. Freelancing gives you the opportunity to work at your own convenient time.

Deoends on some factors like how available you are, the skills or the technical knowledge you have? also the capital you have in your hand, you can go into Forex or crytpocurrencies trading or you can do some mini importation.
Even now that I'm already a university graduate, I don't know anything about Forex trading and I'm not sure as a student that I would be able to understand how it works back then.

There are variety of business a student can do in the university but majority can be so tasking and exhaustive and it can affect his academic work.

Possible business he can do that can be less stressful and can be done at his own pace and time are tutorials, laundering services or online work like freelancing, affiliate marketing and graphic design if he has or can learn the skills.

Maybe you could start building your social pages while you are still in the university. By the time you leave the university, you will already have a huge following, you can then start influencer marketing.

I will advise you to start online business. you just have to look for a model that will fit in your schedule and learn it before you start doing it. You can go for relaxing and start making money for rendering services.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
Making money online can suffice his upkeep, but if he has skills that can help him make more money online, he can even get to use it to pay fees.
He should begin making money via bizdustry and other online earning sites.
If he wants an offline business, he should trade items that are of high demand in a school setting.

You can indulge in printing even without laptop, just get to a printing press and sign up, let them understand what you want to do, then terms and conditions on the percentage. Start your adverts: Projects, term papers, assignments, etc.

There are a lot of business you can do as a student in university you can do online business because online business will give you a lot chance while you still have time to read too.

It is better to have a skill before going into the higher institution because the skill is what will help you to have some business to do, without having a skills it will be almost impossible for you to make money even while you are in the university.

I am also a student and I think am better off just working on different posting forums and probably trading or investing in cryptocurrency. They are the much I can manage considering how hectic the course am offering is.

Your brother can get into selling fries like potato chips or sausages and smokies. Students love eating them alot and it can be a lucrative business when set near them.

This question keep repeating itself, I wonder why. As a student you should do what would not take away your study time. School should be the priority

There are lots of business that a student can do while in the school that can fetch additional income for him or her. You don't necessarily need to depend on anyone before you can survive. There are businesses like selling of wears. Students can't do without buying wears. And there's also foodstuff business.

Well It depends on the skills the student has,so I would advise you go for something you know you are capable of doing and they are so many businesses out there and you can just choose one

You can do a whole lot. Here: selling of thrift wears, recharge card, P.O.S business, home tutoring, cleaning, part time selling in a store/restaurant and doing research work for people.
When I was in school, I partnered with a friend on a printing business. It was really lucrative as it was a student environment. You can take that up, or sell wears that students can afford.

In order not to affect his school performance, the beat currently is to go online. I guess he has an Android phone that he can use to access the web. With that, he can market any skill he has especially freelancing

I am thinking that he should do online business like the paid to post platform, he can start his own YouTube channel, and this will allow him time for studies.

There lot of business out there that a student in the university can do to earn extra income, for instance when you go for the writing of a project for the final year student. social media advert for some company on your pages.
Yes you are well explain it and it is too good advice there are lot of websites offers work and you can visit and start work with your own interest.
[automerge]1639479667[/automerge]
There lot of business out there that a student in the university can do to earn extra income, for instance when you go for the writing of a project for the final year student. social media advert for some company on your pages.
Yes you are well explain it and it is too good advice there are lot of websites offers work and you can visit and start work with your own interest
I am thinking that he should do online business like the paid to post platform, he can start his own YouTube channel, and this will allow him time for studies.
But for YouTube channel needs subscribers. They watch their needy material but can't give some love and care they didn't like to subscribe

As a university student, your studies ought to be taken seriously and should be the primary responsibility, so a student must do a business that will not affect his or her education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds