Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Yes you can, it all depends on the kind of business you want to start, you can start a recharge card business with 200$, you can also start an hair saloon from home with that amount, all you need to do is to buy few working equipment with the Money, you can even make few handbills to let people know you are into such business from your comfort zone.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would advise you start something online , you could get yourself acquainted with some necessary skill and knowledge in some fields like graphic design, web design, cyber security etc. From there you can start a sort of freelance Website or structure that allows get clients online anywhere in the world.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
In the business world,no money is to small or to big while going into business..but first you need to know the business very well before going into it..you also need to know your target areas.where you are buying from,and who will buy from you.

With the capital at hand starting a business is a good idea because that's one of the best way the money at hand presently will multiply into something big and reasonable but nevertheless planning and making strategy is very also important.

Since you're a student and you've got $200. I would advise you to save your money first and try to learn something online. You can average $100 every month on free platforms like paid forums and others. Use this money to learn anything you're good at doing which is convenient for you. It can be offline or online. When you're good in it,you can now invest and grow it.

Starting a home based business can be rewarding and fun. At a time when social distancing may be important, more people than ever are glad to stay at home for work. Luckily, there are many home business ideas to spark your thinking.

If $200 has a high value in your currency, then yes you can start a small business with it. Perhaps you can be a seller of certain products. Post your products on your social media. Or you could start a load station. A lot of people are using data load so it has a high demand.

As you say that you are a student you shouldn't start your business because it affect on your studies and you wouldn't give time to your studies. Because a profitable business wants time so you can do part time job or online job with your studies.

I agree with everyone who's urging you to go down the online space route. Lean on whatever it is that gets you excited and whatever you're good at, especially if it's something you can do without spending a penny. For instance, if you're good at art, you could set up a blog cum eStore, where you could educate people about art, show a bit of yourself, your personality AND sell your art pieces.

Of course yes, You can start with any amount at hand, depending on the kind of business you want to start, you can start selling house items or food stuff, all this business is profitable business you make a lot of benefits.

I think it depends on the environment you are, you can start a business in that environment but you should look within the town or cities you dwell and find any type of business or services that are scarce within the surrounding and venture into it as this can help you,but you did not tell us if you want a business that can give you time to go to school or if you want a full-time business maybe this could have help us to advise you more.

I think you can actually start a business with $200 like for instance you could invest in crypto currency and make more money from it or or you start affiliate marketing with that amount , its not really bad also , i have friends who are into affiliated marketing and crypto trading i think, so starting with such amount is actually okay i think

You can start a business with that amount surely, and it is even more probable for a stay at home business because you can't rent a shop for that amount. You can set up an online boutique or a service company, where you don't need to put in anything, maybe a little for adverts and promotion.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.

The question that you need to answer first is what business in particular do you want to start up with $200?

With your answer, then we can know how to advice you based on its success and failure.

Starting a home base business initiative at the rate of $200, is rare, even if you start it. It might not bring you adequate profit. Unless you want to start a menial petty business like, selling fruits, selling small food restaurant etc.

As you stated you are from Pakistan, i believe that dropshipping is not an option for you, if you think you will be finding out about another payment method that's available in your country, then 200$ is surely enough for you to start dropshipping

E-commerce is the best, and recommend business for students, and also for businesses with little capital. With $200 you can start selling some nice wearables on line. You don't necessarily have to start with expensive items.

Hello Mohammed, well, I do not know in Pakistan, but in Venezuela $ 200 is a great capital to invest, not only in small businesses, for example: you can start reselling clothes, buying them wholesale from some dealer and selling them at retail, not just clothes, any article

Assalam o alaikum dear! Dear it depends upon the region where you are living and the requirements of the people of that region. The best small home base business with $200 in urban or rural area you must do general store business which is need of everyone.

Since you are a student, it's advisable for you to go for a business that will not affect your studies. The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education.
Exactly. I don't think students can interfere with offline business unless if they have someone else to look after the business until they return. Therefore, I suggest online business will be the best solution. Online business like affiliate marketing and freelancing jobs are good for students.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds