Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Yeah, I believe you can start small with $200 and on the long-run you can be able to build it to a reasonable venture. If you have good business knowledge and a good location it is possible.

Well, I must say that starting a business with $200 is definitely possible, but it would be the smallest kind of business that you could ever start and this also includes selling products on a stall.

Advertisement Placeholder
yes ,depending on the kind of home based business you want to develop ,you need to know who your target consumers are ,and work towards it ,since is a home based business it we require your time and energy to reach there heart.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
That is very possible. I will not give you business ideas because you need to first think about the things you like. If you found one or two businesses from that, you can get back to me. I can help.

Well, I must say that starting a business with $200 is definitely possible, but it would be the smallest kind of business that you could ever start and this also includes selling products on a stall.
you may not even be able to rent a stall with such amount of money. I think you can start a hawking business with such amount of money then when you make profit you can rent a place to stay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds