Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Well it is actually very possible to do that and it also depends on the kind of business you want to go into and the one that you are very comfortable with as you will get more earnings

Advertisement Placeholder
At least that two hundred dollar is worth something in my country, and it can start some minor business at home, handicraft business and some other home business.

Since you are a student, you can go into buying and selling of thrift wears.
sell wears that students can afford; you can also sell wigs, sandals and flat shoes.
Any wear that students can afford.
Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
As a student you do not need much activities that would distrupt your studis,if you have a good sort after skill it would be better,like content creation,both writing or video content or editing.But if you can go into cryptocurency trading then it is very much ok.It will give more time for your studies.

$200 is big enough for you to start a poultry farm at home in your country or you can start making outfit. You can also think about baking, a lot of people are making it from baking, cakes, and other things all from the comfort of their home

If you have graphic designing skills, you can start start a business with $200., All you need is create graphics and put them on sale and the spend the money to list your product or market your products.

You could start a food delivery service with $200 in a my country..selling food is a very lucrative business because people cannot do without food. With this investment, your profit is sure.

You could start a food delivery service with $200 in a my country..selling food is a very lucrative business because people cannot do without food. With this investment, your profit is sure.
You are right , selling food and delivering it is a good and lucrtaive business most especially if you are in a very good location where people cn keep frequenting your business.

You are right , selling food and delivering it is a good and lucrtaive business most especially if you are in a very good location where people cn keep frequenting your business.
The commodities that the people can't do without is a very good venture that one could explore to make money very quickly. Food is definitely one of the most essential commodities that one needs.

Yes, $200 is a good amount of business to start a business even though it depends on the kind of business you wished. Either online or offline but as a student is better to engage into business that will not stress you up.

$200 is really enough to start any business , most especially in third world countries like Nigeria Pakistan and the rest where the dollar has high value their than their local currency.

In my own country , $200 though very small but can actually start a small business both online and offline , i prefer using that amount of money to start a crypto currency business
$200 is really enough to start any business , most especially in third world countries like Nigeria Pakistan and the rest where the dollar has high value their than their local currency.

In my country I think that $200 is a very big amount of money if you want to start a homebase business then be rest assured that you will have a sizeable number of business which can fetched you money but for my own opinion if that money seems too small look for fund else where and invest better wisely to expand the business but 200usd can start a home business

One of the best business for a full house wife is starting a good business at home and knowing the actual amount of money needed for such business is important, you can start by selling food stuff

$200 is a pretty decent amount of money to start a home-based business with provided that you are dedicated and hard-working. I will advise you to start with little drop shipping on mini importation.

Actually 200$ is a very good sum of money on other currencies. small home based business does not require alot of capital but at least a better considerable amount of money is enough.

That amount of money may be small but the truth be told, it could be used to establish a small Home food delivery. You will be using your home kitchen and deliver the food outrightly.

Actually home based business is more of offline stuffs and to a greater extent it's no more good as it was before. the economic situation has gone so bad and alot of people are into online stuffs.

The economy is in a very bad situation right now but $200 can be able to put you on the right pedestal if you are willing to be hard working. You can always start a drop-shipping business and using Facebook advertisement in order to get your client.

Try investing in forex trading as low as $10 dollar you can start trading and earning some money, but I sadgest you do research first before investing on something because there's a lot of fraud site, gou might loss your money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds