Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

You can indeed launch a home-based business with $200. By purchasing a laptop and freelancing for clients on Fiverr, I began my first job at home. With just a little more than $120, I started this project.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Given that you are a student, it is ideal to choose an internet business that won't require you to transform your schedule and can be completed whenever and wherever you are. Venturing into e-commerce would be a good start.

You may launch your online business for a reasonable price, nevertheless.
The most popular product to check first is a food or clothing company.
since there is always a need for these two things.

You can indeed launch a home-based business with $200. By purchasing a laptop and freelancing for clients on Fiverr, I began my first job at home. With just a little more than $120, I started this project.
Freelancing job is one of the best job that you can start at home online and makes good amount of money if you know much about freelancing , you can also do other business at home .

you might become successful or you might still not succed, the odds are different and they are stacked against you, firstly you need to work on the skillset that would give you money consistently.

You give an online business $200. You can work from home doing business online. You can profit from using any reliable platform. This is the internet business advise I would give you. There are many people that study and run a baking business online. I want you to operate an online store like mine.
You may launch your online business for a reasonable price, nevertheless. The most popular product to check first is a food or clothing company. because there is always a need for these two products.

Last edited:
The fact is that most offline businesses will definitely need your attention more and the might interfere with your studies, so it will be good if you can get a reliable e-commerce site to invest on and earn some passive income while concentrating more on your education

You can actually start an offline business with $200 and you will be making your daily profit depending on the type of business you are doing ,but I will rather invest the money online to make better return

yes you can, if you are looking into an offline business that is quite lucrative, you can start with laundry and dry-cleaning business and scale up gradually as you acquire more customers

One of the businesses you can do at the comfort of your home with $200 is fruit business. I know a woman who is into such a business and she makes profit from it.

Freelancing job is one of the best job that you can start at home online and makes good amount of money if you know much about freelancing , you can also do other business at home .

There are many people who have started a freelancing business and they have not invested much either. The fact of the matter is that they have to rent an office for that, though.

Buying and selling of fruits as a home based business is a good and lucrative business , you can also sells recharge cards , eggs , and some other home needs that you think people really needs in the environment.

Yes, you can start a home-based business with $200 or less, but the type of business you can start will depend on your skills, interests, and resources. Freelance writing or editing, If you have strong writing or editing skills, you can offer your services on freelance websites such as Upwork or Fiverr. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.

One of the businesses you can do at the comfort of your home with $200 is fruit business. I know a woman who is into such a business and she makes profit from it.

There are many people who are selling fruits. However, I think that it might be possible to start a fruit stall with $200 albeit not a really big one. You can start a small one instead.

There are many people who are selling fruits. However, I think that it might be possible to start a fruit stall with $200 albeit not a really big one. You can start a small one instead.
Yeah, I believe you can start small with $200 and on the long-run you can be able to build it to a reasonable venture. If you have good business knowledge and a good location it is possible.

I think since you are an undergraduate, the best bet is for you to learn a skill, master it and be practicing in that skill. I would advise you to learn photography if you fancy it and it is in demand in your country.

There are home based business you can start with $200. They are businesses that you can build in your spare time if you want to. This is alot less scary than jumping in with both feets, quitting your job, taking out business loans and not knowing if or when you will start bring in income, for instance, Amazon FBA, Blogging, Crafting.

As a student, You definitely would need a business that would need only little of your time so as to concentrate on your studies.
It would be better if you can start an online business that would require less time from you.

Well, it depends on the particular home based business you want to start up. I feel like you can start an online home based business like sales of clothes or shoes online with 200 dollars.

I have seen some people who use such money in this part of the world to buy fairly used items. They will go to different social media platforms like Facebook marketplace and list it. So many people will show interest and they usually make a lot of money at the comfort of their home..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds