Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

What is the value of this $200 in your local currency today? Make that calculation and see if it can enable you do something very tangible with such an amount of money

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is possible for a start-up. I'll suggest you go into selling of thrift wears using a mobile method, this will create more time for you.

You can try selling household items using social media as your platform. Buy in bulk soap, shampoo and other stuff that you see in your home particularly in the kitchen. Sell it by retail and better if you have a delivery system so that orders can be fulfilled immediately. Earn a little at first but as you go along you will learn how to increase your revenue when you have a lot of customers already.
This is a very valid suggestions, before you know it, you are having helping hands already cause you won't be able to handle orders that comes in.

Yes it very possible,it depends on the business type,but since you have stated it that it is a home base business you can with buying eatable goods for whole sale price and retail them

Yes you can! It is pretty simple and easy to do. But please be prepared, because you wont get any sales the first couple of weeks (if not months). Make sure to buy ads where it makes the most sense. If you sell male clothing, then you dont want to promote on an site focusing Woman clothes. Also consider dropshipping, you can sell 1000s of items without even touching any of the items.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
I have been learning of late of how SAAS business oportunity is a real goldmine. You can visit sites like codecayon and buy a cool software that you can customize to start your very own online business.

$200 might not look like so much money but it is very possible that you can start a business with it and be making profit even in as close as six months after creating it.

It solely depends on you and your investment. First check if the business will move, secondly try to build a customer base being to the fact that you'll be running it from home.

Well I agree with your point. But those that don't understand the crypto currency can not really be called experts
Yes they are not to be called expert but they can call themselves expert even when they do not have a good understanding of how they can predict the volatile market. They will be teaching things that is not applicable in the crypto system

Yes they are not to be called expert but they can call themselves expert even when they do not have a good understanding of how they can predict the volatile market. They will be teaching things that is not applicable in the crypto system
That is why most people fail and loss there money to crypto currency because they are learning from someone that clam to know about crypto currency bit don't really know it.

you can start your online business at your gicen cost. First of all you check most demanding product a food or Clothes business. Because theae two products are always in demand.

Yes, why not, you can start a business with $200. But first you have to look out for what you know will sale in your area or community...starting a business isn't about the capital but about your clients and people you are targeting.

You can start an online business with $200 or any amount of money depending on the online business you want to invest in

I have been learning of late of how SAAS business oportunity is a real goldmine. You can visit sites like codecayon and buy a cool software that you can customize to start your very own online business.
I am guessing this would be an excellent opportunity for coders, right? Please do well to shed more light on this since it seems like a profitable venture.

Well for me I think it's either an online or offline business. Online in the sense of freelancing. But looking at your capital you could look at your school since you're a student,you can look at the demand of students or what is lacking and venture into that

That is why most people fail and loss there money to crypto currency because they are learning from someone that clam to know about crypto currency bit don't really know it.
In this case I think it is advisable for you to get a week free signal from the person you are going to learn how to trade cryptocurrency from so you understand if they are truly a cryptocurrency trader or a quack cryptocurrency trader.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
You should go for a business that would not take a toll on your studies.
Go for an online business after making enquires about good sites you can earn from.

Well it depends on the type of business u want to start,, but I will advice u start up cosmetics and clothe business from home and also maintain it online or better still u can use it to trade crypto.

You can start trading in cryptocurrencies or forex and you will earn some money. You can also venture into affiliate marketing and it is equally profitable.

First of all you can invest any amount in any small scale business. The trick is that the more the investment the higher the profits. I would say selling of provision at home would be ideal

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds