Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Actually starting home based business with such amount of money is really good but it also depends on the kind of business you want to start. thete are some business that such amount can't be enough to operate.
Actually $200 in some currency is really a good or huge amount of money to invest into home based business and some of these business I consider most, is the selling of provision store and I believe it will earned alot.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Home base business is one of the best business that you can do to make money nowadays , you can start crypto currency business and trading conveniently at home.

Actually there are different kinds of home based business that can be good with such amount of money either online or offline. you can engage or invest in crypto while at home and you can make good income.

Actually starting home based business with such amount of money is really good but it also depends on the kind of business you want to start. thete are some business that such amount can't be enough to operate.
Actually $200 in some currency is really a good or huge amount of money to invest into home based business and some of these business I consider most, is the selling of provision store and I believe it will earned alot.
You are right , the amount ($200) in my country is a good amount of money but still small to start a big business , you can just use the money to start trading in crypto currency.

Actually starting a business those not really mean to start very big but there are alot of business which was started very small and now it has grown into a big and a successful business.

You can open up a blogging site. This will give you time and freedom to work whenever you are free and still have time to study.
By opening a blog, you will still earn even when you are not available online.
You can also try affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is actually top on my list for a good Online business as you can earn passively as long as you have set up a good sales funnel , keep your ads running and gain money from your commission.

There are small home based business you can actually start with $200, but you need to make research to know what will be marketable in your environment before starting .

With the money you have, you can actually start a pie / snack business at home. You can also sell simple flour-based treats from home or ship them to your local store. Over time, you will grow in size. I wish you good luck.

With the money you have, you can actually start a pie / snack business at home. You can also sell simple flour-based treats from home or ship them to your local store. Over time, you will grow in size. I wish you good luck.
A friend of mine once had a snack production business which she did from her home, then she supplies he product to the schools around the area and also to some organisation who might need her snacks, it was fetching some reasonable amount of money then.

You can start our own business with $200 and that amount of money is reasonable amount of money to start up a business is going to earn you something reasonable too.

With $200 you could start cooking food at home and delivering to people. I am very sure that you will make something very reasonable when you put this money on food cooking.

With $200 you could start cooking food at home and delivering to people. I am very sure that you will make something very reasonable when you put this money on food cooking.
Food cooking at home and delivering business is a lucrative business which brings good amount of income but you have to do a good publicity and advertisement in order to get customers before starting.

$200 is definitely not a huge amount of money but if you want to start small and be patient then you can be able to build it up from there. I highly recommend that you should do this and set a target of two years.

Starting small is better than leaving the money and waiting till you get more before you can start doing something , at least get a small and lucrative business to start with the small amount and keep upgrading it till it accumulates.
$200 is definitely not a huge amount of money but if you want to start small and be patient then you can be able to build it up from there. I highly recommend that you should do this and set a target of two years.

One of the good things about starting a home-based businesses that you do not need to invest too much money is all you need is your time and having a good business idea for you to be successful.

$200 might not look like a large amount of money into this economy but you can be able to utilise that. This is by doing a safe business and not taking too much risk.

$200 is a good amount of money for you to start a home-based business but it may not be a very large one. One of the businesses you can go into his to find out the kind of products in which students in your school needs and buy them at a lower price and sell them at a higher price.

I know many people who does this kind of busines in my own school and they actually make good amount of money from it.
You can start a shoe business within the comfort of your home and make some good amount of money from that. All you need to do is to collect a lot of contacts of people within your area of residence and buy some shoes at a cheaper price and resell them at a higher price. You actually need a lot of contacts and consistency for this to work.

Last edited:
Since you will not have to pay shop or rent , I think the money is suitable to help you start a business. Catering or baking business is a nice idea since this deals with food... You would always have people who would buy from you.

Though that amount ( $200) is a small money but can still go a long way in starting a small home business depending on what's needed in your neighbourhood.

Well you can start your online business at your gicen cost. First of all you check most demanding product a food or Clothes business. Because theae two products are always in demand.
That's good online business is really good for him as a student so that him can have much time for his studies, with that amount of money in your hand I will advise him to go into online business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds