Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Personally believe that is very possible for you to start up a home business that you are going to run for yourself with at least a minimum of $200 and even a minimum $100 can actually start up something decent for you.
Your advice is empty of details. You just said that it is okay to make a start up with $200 but you didn't even give a hint if that business is car dealership or constructing a big resort or even building a huge mall. Next time I hope you can put some sense into your comments. That is called - 2 cents worth.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Your two hundred dollars can be invested in cryptocurrency trading and investment. You can buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and smooth love potion c98.

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
Since you are a students there are some business you cannot do so that it will not affect your study, I think you can invest into cryptocurrency or think of what you have passion for

I would have loved to know the value worth of this $200 in your country's currency. Then i can be able to give a more accurate business type for that worth of money. Because to me, I think you should simply put it into cryptocurrency HODLing for now

Your advice is empty of details. You just said that it is okay to make a start up with $200 but you didn't even give a hint if that business is car dealership or constructing a big resort or even building a huge mall. Next time I hope you can put some sense into your comments. That is called - 2 cents worth.

You can easily evaluate businesses that are moving better in your location and then push your funds into it. The success of any kind of business depends highly on the business location.

Take for instance over there, selling of smartphone accessories is very lucrative. If it's something that moves well in your location, you can start it up.

I hope that contains more than - 2 cents of worth of details for you?

I don't know if cryptocurrency trading I legal in parkistan. If it is , them I would surgest you put that amount of money into a stacking pool of one of the popular exchanges like binance or you buy a Coin and hodl it for a long time to generate you profits later

Starting a business with just $200 is not worth it , because the money is somehow small and you can also start a business at home with that amount and be good with the business.
You can open up a blogging site. This will give you time and freedom to work whenever you are free and still have time to study.
By opening a blog, you will still earn even when you are not available online.
You can also try affiliate marketing.

Yes You can start a business with $200. Moreso, being a university student won't affect the running of your business if it's an online business like drop shipping or related e-commerce businesses. The major thing in such businesses is to ensure you invest your money on products that have high demand.

You can try selling household items using social media as your platform. Buy in bulk soap, shampoo and other stuff that you see in your home particularly in the kitchen. Sell it by retail and better if you have a delivery system so that orders can be fulfilled immediately. Earn a little at first but as you go along you will learn how to increase your revenue when you have a lot of customers already.
I would like to give you a little Idea that if you have $200 then you can sell home decoration products Whose price is also not high and easily gets sale.Because nowadays home decoration piece its a lot of business And people buy this product online to make their homes beautiful.

It is recommended that you ought to opt for on the internet company since offline company needs a great deal of your interest as well as I do not believe it will certainly be actually a smart idea for you as trainee.

Yeah I can start a home based business with such amount of money you just need to invest wisely and pick the right structure and investment pattern so you don't make loss too

I don't know if cryptocurrency trading I legal in parkistan. If it is , them I would surgest you put that amount of money into a stacking pool of one of the popular exchanges like binance or you buy a Coin and hodl it for a long time to generate you profits later

Actually, it's not everybody that have the knowledge of how to trade on cryptocurrencies even if it's not legitimate in their country because it's something that you can actually do online without having to worry about the authorities as long as you don't get your bank involved in it.

Yes that's a good amount to start with it's perfect for investment of some salable goods or bakable goods or however much you want to spend money or whatever you want to do

The $200 you mentioned could be used for different businesses depending on the strengths of your country's currency against the dollar. In Nigeria you could use to start home food services. You would use your kitchen to prepare delicious dishes to be distributed upon orders.

You invest 200$ in an online business. . You can also do online business from home. Using any good platform you will easily make a profit.. This is my advice to you to do business online. There are a lot of people who are studying and online business in bakery I want you to do the same online business.
That was a very good advice starting a business like investing online in crypto currency or any other business while monitoring it from home will fetch you a very good outcome.

The $200 you mentioned could be used for different businesses depending on the strengths of your country's currency against the dollar. In Nigeria you could use to start home food services. You would use your kitchen to prepare delicious dishes to be distributed upon orders.
You should not consider the strength of our currency against the dollar because this is not to be put into consideration,$200 is just nothing when you convert it to the British pound, I believe it is too small to used to start up a reasonable business.

For the sum you have close by, you can really begin a pale/snacks business at home. You could straightforward bites that require flour as fundamental Ingredients and sell from home or even inventory to neighborhood stores around. With time you would build your scale. Best of luck.

With $200 you can start forex trading or crypto currency trading but most people see it as risky business. But you can start importation business with the money

With $200 you can start forex trading or crypto currency trading but most people see it as risky business. But you can start importation business with the money
Yes it is possible to trade cryptocurrency forex trading with that amount but this will require a greater understanding of how to predict the volatile market if not he will lose it all.

Yes the person will lose his money if he can not predict well. That is why it is advisable to learn from an expert that do make profit.
Yes and you also must have a good understanding of who you are learning this with, because there are some cryptocurrency expert that do not really understand what they will be teaching you ,these can even make you to end up in potential loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds