Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Actually you can start a home based business with such amount of money even if the business will be small but with time when manage effectively it can produce a multiple fold of the capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
$200 is about 100,000 naira here and it is enough to start a business although you will need a lot of planning to achieve every of your business goals and preparation. Mostly it will depend on the type of business because obviously there are certain business that cannot be established with such amount.

$200 is about 100,000 naira here and it is enough to start a business although you will need a lot of planning to achieve every of your business goals and preparation. Mostly it will depend on the type of business because obviously there are certain business that cannot be established with such amount.
Yes it is very possible to start a business with that amount. However, the profits will expectedly be minimal but you could still reinvest it back into the business.

Yes it is very possible to start a business with that amount. However, the profits will expectedly be minimal but you could still reinvest it back into the business.
Some business can not be established with that. If you are to start a cake making business I don't think the money will be enough for you to organise a successful cake business because buying of oven and buying of all the materials needed to carry out a perfect design could be expensive.

Your country of residence will determine whether it will be possible to start a business with $200 or not. There are some countries whereby $200 is a little amount of money and there are some countries where it is big. In my country of residence you can actually start a home-based business with such amount of money.

Your country of residence will determine whether it will be possible to start a business with $200 or not. There are some countries whereby $200 is a little amount of money and there are some countries where it is big. In my country of residence you can actually start a home-based business with such amount of money.
$200 isn't really enough to start a business at home. But if it is the only capital available, you could set up a kiosk where you can retail household goods to the people in your locality.

Well you can start your online business at your gicen cost. First of all you check most demanding product a food or Clothes business. Because theae two products are always in demand.
As a student you can go into clothes business is really good for student because it's will give you much time even for your studies, I can advise you to go into such business because it has a good demands.

$200 isn't really enough to start a business at home. But if it is the only capital available, you could set up a kiosk where you can retail household goods to the people in your locality.
I doubt if such amount of money can set up a kiosk in countries like the United States of America and the United kingdom. If it is in my country of residence, it is quite possible because it is a reasonable amount of money.

I forgot to include that the choice of location of the proposed business matters a lot. In developed countries, such amount is barely sufficient to start up a small retail store.

$200 is big enough for you to start a poultry farm at home in your country or you can start making outfit. You can also think about baking, a lot of people are making it from baking, cakes, and other things all from the comfort of their home
That is actually true one can actually start rom home and be doing an online ads to target audience,then you make use of mobile delivery bikes to do destination drop off to your customers.

You could start the process, but you won't get very far at all with just $200. It takes money to make money unfortunately and $200 to start one is easier said than done. In many places, starting a business may require more fees, a physical location (some people can use their home as their business), etc. Also, depending on the type of business you're starting, you may need to add inventory, or pay for other startup fees.

What I'm saying, is that $200 won't get you very far. I wish I could start a business with just $200, but it's just not possible. You would need more money to start. Plus you gotta consider marketing and all that. That's not cheap either.

There are businesses that you can start with such a very small amount of money but you are going to require to be patient and hardworking before you are going to start seing results.

There are businesses that you can start with such a very small amount of money but you are going to require to be patient and hardworking before you are going to start seing results.
there is no way you can succeed in any business if you're not a hard-working. One of the businesses that can be started at home with $200 is poultry business. You need to make sure you have enough space and with consistency will succeed.

$200 it's really not a small amount of money. There are people that have started with way less amount of money and they have succeeded. I just have to be hardworking and consistent.

The fact that you are starting their business at home means that it has a high probability of becoming successful because you are not going to be paying for any rent .

Well you can start your online business at your gicen cost. First of all you check most demanding product a food or Clothes business. Because theae two products are always in demand.
Yes you can start the business but the money you just mentioned is too small to start up a business, but you can start with small, like selling of clothes and other with small is really good before you will know will become big.

Tnough the amount is very small and somehow not tangible enough to start a home based business but you can actually start some good and lucrative business with that amount .

Actually in starting a business there is no small and big amount for a start. you can start small and grow to be when you manage your finances effectively to attained success.

Though the amount of two hundred dollars is too small to start a home based business but its also actually huge if you can get to make a research about what people need in your surroundings and start making profit from it.
Yes you can start the business but the money you just mentioned is too small to start up a business, but you can start with small, like selling of clothes and other with small is really good before you will know will become big.

Snacks are something you can do at home and you could consider that to be a home-based business. well it is a simple business that you can start with as low as $200 as long as you can make different type of snacks food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds