Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

Honestly if I can write like you I have found myself a complete online job.the earnings from writing is enough for someone to make a leaving from.although not all of them pay much.but generally writing job can bring thousands of dollars for you monthly if you constantly do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
True. All of us or the majority of our people can write, but few are blessed with the ability to express themselves through writing. Examples are movies based on books written by famous writers. If it weren't for the writers, there would be no story to tell.

People have made careers out of writing, be it simple article writing, to complex copywriting.

One thing I know that can help you is marketing. This will help you get the best clients with good pay, such that with less effort, you make a living out of your hobby.

If you’re serious about making a living from freelance writing and you want substantial answers to the above questions, I’ve got details about a new book that will teach you everything you need to know about freelance writing. Carol tice make a living writing is book ,but generally it depends upon your interest and doing work in writing.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
Why not? Many people depend on writing for survival, it all depend if the person in question really knows what he or she is doing. Once you are gifted and you are a good writer, nothing will stop u from making it big.
[automerge]1612459144[/automerge]
Why not? Many people depend on writing for survival, it all depend if the person in question really knows what he or she is doing. Once you are gifted and you are a good writer, nothing will stop u from making it big.

I once depended on writing of articles online for about 2 years. It pays well if you can find good sites to work on. You also need to put in a lot of hours to work enough to earn something good. Give and take, it is very possible to write for a living.

Depends where you are operating how serious the site pays, so is this a matter of choice if they site are legit then it is advisable to move on with them, so it depends on how serious you are about making effort to end at the of the day.

Here's What You Need to Know. Writers can work full or part time, and earn a supplemental income to help cover the bills or generate a lucrative primary income. ... If you have the skills and the motivation, you get to define your own career.

Writing job is a skillful job that guarantee future prospet of income stream. A writer earns more money writing about business ideas, products, designs, reputation and overall well being of a business.
There are different platform online or different writing jobs that we definitely can engage with.
We can depend on writing to get the money that we need. The big issue is that can you write.

Yes , definitely
You can earn enough with writing skill. If an individual is skilled with writing he/she can get a job at any writing firm. Creating content, books, news writing etc. So much founds can be earned by writing.
[automerge]1612459736[/automerge]
Yes , definitely
You can earn enough with writing skill. If an individual is skilled with writing he/she can get a job at any writing firm. Creating content, books, news writing etc. So much founds can be earned by writing.

Yes you can. It is very possible to depend on you earnings you make from writing for survival. But to do this, you have to be very skillful at writing. If you get to the professional level, you would make a whole lot of money from it.

Yes, if you work harder to make your writing career blossom I think you can earn s living and pay for your bills. Their are top freelancing sites that have positions for writers in their platform. Freelance sites like, freelancer.com and flexjob.com can earn you a living when you write exceptional.

Yes truly we all need money in all our daily needs. For us to earn money, we need to work either online or offline. So writing online is a means of earning that is sure but the question whether one can make big money will depend on the type of writing one does. Even where one is writing also.

Despite nationwide walk-outs and protests in the spring of 2018, most teachers face the same conditions — including low pay, crumbling facilities, and outdated textbooks — as they return to their classrooms this fall. But those conditions don’t only make their work difficult. TIME spoke with teachers across the country about their personal financial situations to see how wage stagnation has affected their day-to-day lives. Read their stories below.
[automerge]1612544262[/automerge]
Despite nationwide walk-outs and protests in the spring of 2018, most teachers face the same conditions — including low pay, crumbling facilities, and outdated textbooks — as they return to their classrooms this fall. But those conditions don’t only make their work difficult. TIME spoke with teachers across the country about their personal financial situations to see how wage stagnation has affected their day-to-day lives. Read their stories below.

It all depends on you in as much as the answer is yes. It is a good and lucrative business if really you see and do it as if your life depends on it. If you are a good writer, then you have made it.

How much you make will depend on what media market you're in, your specific job and how much experience you have.

What I would advice is that you develop yourself...become a genius in your field and give your best whenever your services are required. With time the scretes on how to make a living from your profession would be unveiled before your eyes.

Yes if you think you can write good then it is very possible to earn by writing. You can earn by publishing your own books, you can also work on paid to write like bizdustry and some others. Even by writing on blogs and work on fiverr will also give you reasonable price for survival.

I think this is possible depending on the kind of websites you are working on and also the skills you have. Many writing sites pay well if you pass the prerequisites. I'm earning a good amount of writing but it isn't enough for me.
Writing is a good job and it sells well online. As long as people are creating blogs or websites, advertise products online or engage in all forms of business activities there will always be jobs for the writers. You can earn a good living through writing if you're very good and creative. There are many platforms you an register online for writing jobs.

It depends on how much you actually earn from writing. Also one factor to consider is the potential of earning even more from writing. I know people who earn a living from teaching and so writing can't be so different.

I believe you can make a fortune in your writing job if you have a good writing skills or ability to write. There are freelancers who earn a living with their writing jobs. When you have a good number of clients who often need your writing services, you'll really make a lot of money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds