Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

For writers , freelancing is the best job. I have many of my friends who are writers and get decent income by freelancing alone. Other platforms for writers include creating their own blogs , websites and writing in their created blog and earning money from traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is. or you can definitely depends on your writing earning fr survival so far you are a professional writer and you make alot of money from you activities then I will encourage you to continue and put more and more effort to what you are doing so it can increase your earning ability.

That's true if you can work very hard and have a good skill for that, you can start earning from it, earning a good money from writing depends your skill.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
You can only depend on your writing earning for survival if you are eating up to $50 in a week but i guess theres no site that can ever offer you that amount, thats whybits not adviseable to depend on only online job for survival.

If you're very determined for sure you'll earn a living through writing. Creative writers earn from $500-$2000 a month writing for different clients, and their pay rate per 500-2000 word count is tangible enough.

Yes you can very very much depend on your writing earnings for survival. Though this will greatly depend on the amount you're making from this gig. But you can choose to offer it on platforms that are basically on writing to enable you free yourself from the competition on freelancing sites like fiverr

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if you can depend on your writing career or business for survival, well it is very much possible and I think you can very well make a living out of your writing career with the right work

Well as far as I know, famous writers do that. Or those who write something that will make success on the sale.
Do you believe you are within the reach of having a talent for writing?

Yes, you can but you need to be exceptionally well with writing, you need to have skills in writing on various niches. You can blog you can provide writing services, and you cna write ebooks

it all depends on how much you earn from the writing, if you earn big amount of money then you can depend on it but if it is small amount of money then you need to find another thing to support

You can depend on your earnings you generate by writing but the answer entirely depend on how much you earn and what are your daily expenses? If you are a technical writer with excellent command over grammar and if you are knowledgeable, then you can survive.

Well only you truly knows of you can depend on your writing earnings for survival because you probably know about your situation best but definitely one could earn quite a lot of writing it just take effort

If you have got a particular skill like trading in stocks or crypto , write a book , publish your own course and charge people for buying it , this way you can make money by writing as well as your trading or other sills.

You can choose any profession of your choice to make money from just make sure you have a zeal for it, your zeal or passion would help you get through the tough times.

Writing skills is very rewarding. You can post in forums, or you can also create your own blog site where you can post regularly. You can earn very decent income from your blogs.

I believe writing can earn you a livelihood provided you write books There is a lot of money to be made from writing books. If your books is adapted for movie, you will become rich

UNtil I started selling websites and making money by building websites for clients, I was mainly earning from writing. I not only earned by writing for clients but also from forums

Yes you can depend on your writing earnings for survival depending on were you get the writing gigs from and how often you get those gigs. Writing is a good gig if you are good at it

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
You can only depend on your writing career if you are a professional writer write professionally and sells is right of the different platforms to make money from different platform.

If you are writing in English as a second language, you will have to compete with people who are writing in English s a first language. being non-English writer is a great obstacle. .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds