Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

Until 2016, my only source of income was from writing. I wrote on various sites, I worked on freelancer sites as a freelancer, and earned by selling books. Still today, writing contributed to 40 percent of my income

Advertisement Placeholder
Until 2016, my only source of income was from writing. I wrote on various sites, I worked on freelancer sites as a freelancer, and earned by selling books. Still today, writing contributed to 40 percent of my income
writing is a good profession anyone can engage on I write for a living as a blogger and I think now am benefiting from it,its require high amount of experience and research if you want to get going with good profit,there is money in writing if you have a good skills

It is very difficult to try this. If you are investing some of your earnings in things like farming, then I believe it's possible cause you won't buy food.

Yes, to some extent you can rely on your writing skills to survive depending on the sites you are working for and for the fact that you dedicate most of your time for that purpose and that must be done by anyone who is gifted in writing.

It's very possible to live on writing. Writing is so large a niche because when you look at it wholistically, copywriters, freelance content writers are also writers.
You could earn a long term contract from writing and that way you'll live fine.

Having income only from writing is a good option but it is very tiring work so you have to diversify your income source.

That's very possible. I want you to know with consistency and hard work you can achieve anything you want, Writing is also a lucrative business to earn a passive income.

writing is a good profession anyone can engage on I write for a living as a blogger and I think now am benefiting from it,its require high amount of experience and research if you want to get going with good profit,there is money in writing if you have a good skills
You can benefit from writing only when you are very good at it. You also need SEO and digital marketing skills, if you are writing and publishing online.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
It's vital to realize that writing revenues can be volatile and fluctuate influenced by a myriad of factors including demand, competition, and individual situations. To sustain oneself and any offspring, one must have a steady source of income, such as a job or assets.

I once depended on writing of articles online for about 2 years. It pays well if you can find good sites to work on. You also need to put in a lot of hours to work enough to earn something good. Give and take, it is very possible to write for a living.
I use to write articles for someone previously and I lost contact with the person but during those period I worked with him, his rate was the best but then I thought it was small

If you are talking about writing services for survival people are using writing to earn alot of money and use it as their personal source of income but you need to have a good writing skills be proficient in English language and the website must be legit so you won't be scam along the way

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
It is very possible to depend on your writing earning most especially when you are working on platforms that will pay you very well when you write because there are some ones that you will make so much money from

The likelihood that a writer will need to rely on writing income to survive varies on a number of variables, including the type of writing, the amount of time and effort invested, the writer's skill, and how effective the writer is at promoting and monetizing their work. While some seasoned authors utilize their writing as their primary source of income, others use it as a secondary one.

Sure, I do. But there are some who might not be earning enough to survive. My best advise, is to keep with it, keep improving on your craft, get better at writing, do guest blogging to get yourself out there, and so on.

As well, if you want to save some money, you can instead make a free blog and use that to master your skill.

Writing is a good profession if you want to depends on writing as your .major source of income I think that what you need to do is chose a better content writing website and work with time and effort,submit good error free content and your writing profession is good to give you what you want,have.

Writing is a very good skill. Many websites need articles, so they hire people to write them. If you have good skills and experience, you can definitely make a living out of writing; however, you will need to save up for emergencies.
Yes, if you take it seriously and became a profession. You could do some freelancing to earn, do your own blogs and monetize it, or you could write a book and be an author if an opportunity arrives.
Yeah, I agree. If you are a professional, you can absolutely make a full-time living online by writing. The most important things are passion and consistency. Writing is not an easy skill to learn; it takes a lot of time.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds