Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
Of course we have many writing professionals who are totally dependent on their writing skills. But now a days there is a good opportunity for writers to publish their blogs or articles online. You can earn a lot of money from them. After that you can provide your services online by writing for people who they want you to write. In short, you can depend on writing and can live a good life.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
You can not rely on writing job for life. Because it is not certain the writing job will be available for life.
It will be good if you can learn crypto currency trade. This much reliable than writing job. Trading is forever. I have seen people earning thousands of dollars trading crypto currency. And I am also earning with trading . Just until recently that I paused trading

I once relied upon composing of articles online for around 2 years. It pays well in the event that you can discover great destinations to chip away at. You likewise need to place in a ton of hours to work enough to acquire something great. Give and take, it is entirely conceivable to compose professionally.

It all depends on how good one can write and how mouth watering the pay is. The fact is that we need money for so many things and once that source of income is footing the bill then u are covered

Writing skill is a digital skill are sometimes you are working online ,I do not expect someone that is working online to consider any online business as a full-time business it is to be considered as a side work because you need to have a permanent and official work you are doing offline.

If you are a good writer and you have a great believe in your writeups, I will advice you to move on with your writing skills. I've seen slots of people earning living through the skills they know. I will advise you to consider joining any freelance site, where you can get the skill done.

Writing is a very lucrative skill, if you know your write out any huge amount of money on freelance sites such as elance, fiverr, upwork and so many of them. As a writer, there are so many gigs you can offer on freelance sites such as blog writing, script writing copy writing, and so many of them.
A

This actually depends on how well the writing gigs pay you.
If they pay you well enough to be able to survive on it, then it is possible.
However you need to add some other gigs apart frok writing.

God forbids, writing may not continue to yield what you desire.

In all, let HIS will be done.

It's a profitable niche and an excellent way to help you write for money. Yes, absolutely yes. Freelancing, as you can see from the numbers, is a big money. This is a perfect way to work from home, be with your children and be able to do what you want.

Lightning shorty best way to go to and some sense but the phone is to rely on this time the person might just be getting tips on how to if I'm not necessary to do something what do I do with the money coming from it so my guess would be for you to diversify Yul is to look for the things to do in order to expand your source of income of a livelihood.
[automerge]1612335095[/automerge]
Lightning shorty best way to go to and some sense but the phone is to rely on this time the person might just be getting tips on how to if I'm not necessary to do something what do I do with the money coming from it so my guess would be for you to diversify Yul is to look for the things to do in order to expand your source of income of a livelihood.

It depends on if you're still a beginner in writing or a professional. I mean if you're earning enough money from writing then sure you can rely on it. But I believe that no matter what you do, you should always have a backup plan or business or income.

Writing is enough a profession to make a good living if you're very good at it. As a writer online if you're creative and outstanding you can be earning as much as $50 per day. You can look for some popular freelancing websites where you can sign up for gigs. Give beautiful and attractive descriptions about what you do and maintain positive reviews always.

In today's world is very difficult to survive from one means of income. It is better to have multiple streams of income so that you can earn more. It is possible to make a living from writing but it might not be enough to take care of all your needs. Additionally you can use a blog to make more money from writing. Also you need traffic to your blog to increase your earnings.

It is possible to earn a living from writing. You could get gigs from well paying websites or even write speeches, memos and manifestos for people in offices and political offices. If you are good enough, you will be the darling of many.

You know what? If you think you are very good at writing, then by all means put in all your might and best into it and turn it into your livelihood and profession as a writer. When you are good at something naturally, imagine when you turn that gift into a money machine for yourself

I think this is possible depending on the kind of websites you are working on and also the skills you have. Many writing sites pay well if you pass the prerequisites. I'm earning a good amount of writing but it isn't enough for me.

There is no skill that one possesses that is not profitable. The question is how good are you in it? Do people value your skills and know its importance? Are there ways you can make the writing look more interesting? People want to hear new things and they want to be up to date. But having a backup plan is not a bad idea too.

Well is not bad but is good to be varsatile that's having more than one thing doing so that you can be earning from different platforms and places.... There is nothing like having different means of getting money

Yes of course why not these days content writing is very e profit earning field to excel in so you can write article on daily basis and on daily basis it will increase your survival and it will manage your expenses of even daily lives you should be and forever off for content writing it will manage your expenses

the only time you could ever think of depending on your writing job financially to sustain you of any areas of your life financially is only if you have a good background in freelance sites like fiverr or freelancer,if you have a good rating and people have been doing business with you in the site then obviously you can depend on it for survival ,you can still decide to do a little work in your spare time that you might be interested.

I totally agree with you. See, the issue with depending fully on your writing skills is that sometimes, the returns won't be enough. Let's learn to find ways to improve our skills, so that at the end of the day, we can be able to offer other services in order to earn more from the site we work on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds