Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

Yeah you are right about that. Writing earnings us a very good business and thrive more easily if you are really gifted. This business is lucrative for any gifted individual
Who is ready to work harder in this aspect because writing is a gift not everyone can engage in writing and make money with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually possible you can depend on writing to make a living not only for get paid sites like this but you can also join freelancing site like upwork freelancers Fiverr and the likes there is a niche for creative writing grant writing and proof reading so you can end up making a living from this

To be be very honest, you can earn full time as a writer online. I know a single mother of three kids who most of her income writing for clients online. If you are a writer, you can join so many online platforms as a writer. Some of the are upwork.com, PeoplePerHour.com, Freelancer.com, iwriter.com etc. Sign up at these websites and start bidding for the writing jobs there. Once you are consistence with your efforts, you will make more necessary, it just a matter of time.

To be be very honest, you can earn full time as a writer online. I know a single mother of three kids who most of her income writing for clients online. If you are a writer, you can join so many online platforms as a writer. Some of the are upwork.com, PeoplePerHour.com, Freelancer.com, iwriter.com etc. Sign up at these websites and start bidding for the writing jobs there. Once you are consistence with your efforts, you will make more necessary, it just a matter of time.
You are right my friend, the concept is very simple, just be a very good writer, you will get jobs from client often and often with pay better some offline jobs, the Earnings from the job can be invested offline to regenerate more money as online jobs are timely and doesn't last longer.

Yes ,you can. If you have good writing skills then you can use these skills to earn to live a life but only if you don't have other job or work to do. If you can set a business and have good experience and knowledge about the business then it's better to start your own work and earn by writing as side job.

Yes ,you can. If you have good writing skills then you can use these skills to earn to live a life but only if you don't have other job or work to do. If you can set a business and have good experience and knowledge about the business then it's better to start your own work and earn by writing as side job.
We depend on our ads to keep content free for you. Please consider disabling your ad blocker so we can continue to create content you come here to enjoy.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
Yes writers are gifted . I wish I could write as well but its seems not my calling. But of course you can survive with your writing gifts. Places like freelance and upwork are good places for you to make money with your gift

Writing can be taken as a career, there are so many careers that involves mostly writing, so the answer to your question is yes, one can depend on writing to survive as good writers are highly sought after and they are being paid well.
Take for instance, big organizations like CNN will pay writers for their website at an outrageous fee, so if you feel you are very good at writing, then writing can make you rich.

Sure, you can depend on your writings for survival. You can improve your skills on quite a number of things like editing, freelancing, copywriting, proofreading amongs others things. Writing is just so easy if you keep writing.
[automerge]1610610479[/automerge]
Sure, you can depend on your writings for survival. You can improve your skills on quite a number of things like editing, freelancing, copywriting, proofreading amongs others things. Writing is just so easy if you keep writing.

If as u said that writing is your passion! I won't like u to think that way of using it to survive. When U do it passionately, out can pave way for u big. But U need to look for other source of income to back it up

I won't advise you to depend on your writing skills alone because there are days when you will be out of gigs to handle. How are you going to survive such periods?

To me, you should write and save lots of money from doing so. At the end of the day, it will be easier for you to focus on ways to improve your earnings from your savings than depending on what you are being paid by writing every time.

the only time you could ever think of depending on your writing job financially to sustain you of any areas of your life financially is only if you have a good background in freelance sites like fiverr or freelancer,if you have a good rating and people have been doing business with you in the site then obviously you can depend on it for survival ,you can still decide to do a little work in your spare time that you might be interested.

It is possible that you can earn good money by becoming a writer with which you can make a living. Also, if you just write, you will not be able to fulfill all your desires. I write myself I like it because it's a very good and clean work.

Yes you can but it depends on your skills and the amount of work you're getting everyday. If you're very good in writing then I would advise you to add blogging to it, you would sure make lots of money if you could combine both.

You sure can, but also depends on your skills. Just like one of my favourite author here in my country. He was an engineer turned author. While he doesn't publish his books into a hard copy he's just using a website to sell his ebooks and he also doesn't have a team to help him on plagiarism he's just relying on his readers reports. All in all he's doing pretty well in life.

Writers can work full or part time, and earn a supplemental income to help cover the bills.
Here are the best ways to earn money as a writer:
  1. Make money reviewing films, products, music and more. ...
  2. Write articles for money. ...
  3. Sell your revision notes. ...
  4. Enter writing competitions to win cash prizes. ...
  5. Make money writing translations. ...
  6. Monetise your blog. ...
  7. Earn money writing social media content. ...
  8. Become a copywriter.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
Writing is a very lucrative skill. Of you are very good at it, you can make a living just doing it. There are a lot of sites looking for competent writers. So if you are good in it, they will even be running after your service.

Yes , you can depend on your writing skills but i will say that do more courses in all things.
Many people earn through writinh and the are totally dependend on their own skills but , most hand writers survival due to the best work.
You can dependand on your work.

Yes, writing is a big career, it depends how good you are in writing... I know of writers who earn $4000 above monthly. They are dedicated to there written job from morning till night, no room for play or joke... You can actually depend on writing job if only you are serious.

Writing skill is a great gift by Allah almighty. Every person has not this skill. But i advise you not to depend only on your writing skill and earning. If you have some big opportunities like column writing for newspaper or you have your own blog or site then you can depend on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds