Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

Yes you can survive with your writing earning if you are very consistent with it, but it is very difficult, you must be very dedicated in anything you do to be very successful in anything you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
hundreds of thousands of people make a living through writing. Some are authors of best selling books all over the world. While some are copy writer making money from freelancing. Which ever one you are, you can make a living from your writing skills.

Yes if you are good at what you do you will get enough jobs that will keep you busy all through the month and possibly the year. One can survive and have employee writers. If you are entrepreneurial then try to setup your writing school, that is how business begins. Follow your passion.

this depends on you and it's a decision you know how best to deal with.there is nothing bad in depending on writing for survival as long as it pays you and you do get customers

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
You are right, indeed all writers are gifted. The ability to put down emotions on a plain sheet of paper I what Marvel's me the most. Writers make a whole lot of money from their books and I think it's a fair compensation for their creativity.

If you gifted in writing, that also means you have passion for writing. Writing has different categories, check the area that sales in your category and make judicious use of it. There sites were you can summit your content and get paid.

yes, you can rely on this and you can make nice money in this field if you work hard, carefully and have patience. at the beginning of bizdustry I made some nice money in a short time just posting different things but due to some misunderstandings I left for a while then and came back :) you can deal here, you can look for 2-3 more places to be active and post and everything will be fine.

If it's me I will say yes to myself cause I knew what am gaining from my freelancer, but I don't know of you, you are the one that knows how much that you earning, you will still be the best person to answer this question for yourself and by yourself.

Can I depend on my writing for survival? No. Writing to make morning should be a secondary things. You should get a job that you can be earning from on either monthly, daily or weekly basis. I will not advice someone to depend on writing to earn only.

Yes there are people that depends on writing to survive they take it as their full-time work and they make a living from it. But in the real sense of it, it might be a bit challenging looking at the economic situations except one is writing for a very good company.

I don't see reason why i shouldn't be able to depend on my writing skill for income.When you find your self in a society where by no job opportunities and back breaking jobs are so difficult cause of lack of sufficient equipment,you will see reason why writing can be a form of living.

Concerning if an individual can depend on writing earning for survival. Well, I believe an individual can depend on his writing skills for earning,though am not a fan of a person who doesn't have a side support job but if your really believe that you are gifted in writing, you can create a blog and monetize it, you can offer your works at some freelancing sites and get paid, and you can also write a book,put it online, do hard copy if need be and monetize all

As for me yes I can depend on my writing earning earning go surviver because everything depends on your seriousness and determination and focus on how much you going to earn in a day
[automerge]1612608826[/automerge]
As for me yes I can depend on my writing earning earning go surviver because everything depends on your seriousness and determination and focus on how much you going to earn in a day and know what you doing and believe in your self that you can do it and better than anybody

of cause you can, it depends on how far you are willing and ready to take and push your writing career, i have seen lots of people become big in life from writing, the choice is yours. You either keep dreaming or take the bold step. It wount be easy at first but keep pushing

Your writing earnings can cover feeding and some little basic needs. When it comes to things you want to achieve like buying a car, owning a house, owning properties and asset, your writing earnings wont be able to cover that. Although you can be saving your earnings till it's enough to start a small business, then you can nurture it to become big.

This depends on how much you receive everyday from the platform and what you require to cover your maintenance and other costs. You can rely on the amount you earn if the amount you earn is greater than the amount you need, but you need something else to argu it when the amount you earn is less than the amount you need.

Yes of course you can depend on your writing and earning money for survival. If good in writing, there are so many site that are so much paying in writing articles for them and there are some just to comment on thread post you make your money like bizindustry.

Writers can work full or part time, and earn a supplemental income to help cover the bills or generate a lucrative primary income. ... If you have the skills and the motivation, you get to define your own career.Writing is one of the best ways to get paid for working online.

Writing is one of the best ways to make money online. If you have writing skills, you can work on paid to post forums, article sites, even start a blog and earn. You can also find writing assignments on freelancing sites. Another method to earn from writing is by publishing ebooks and paperbacks on Amazon. You can absolutely depend on writing for survival.

You can depend on your writing for survival, but the main question is what you write, where you write, what's the quality of your writing is like etc. If you write fantasy, I think you have a chance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds