Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I depend on my writing earnings for survival?

You can but you also need to work on improving your skills. Writing might be straightforward when you get started, but you will need a lot of development to be relevant in your niche.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not only about depending on your writing earnings,but how big the amount could be.sometimes you also need to invest it

Writing is a gift to some people just as coding and programing is to some people. So, yes erring can be some people's main stay for their livelihood. It is a skill you know. Depending on how often you do get writing gigs, it's making more sense

Yes, you can, but before depending solely on writing, ensure that you are making enough from it. Have sites that can earn you big. Writing is very promising.

Writing is part of the in-demand skill online. Provided you're very good in writing, writing niches that has the substance to keep readers wanting more. That will surely make you a popular choice for clients via freelance marketplace.

If you've been a good writer all this while, who says you can't use that as your livelihood? That's a skill you got in your hand there man. You got to use it to your advantage at anytime such opportunity presents itself to you

It sure is better than nothing, better than going to rob off others, besides there is that hope that one day you are gonna make it as an author so yeah no loss there.

Absolutely Not! I think everyone has a passion to do something & that's fascinating, but sometimes that passion may or may not fulfill the minimum financial requirements which are needed to run a household.

Therefore till the time a passion has not turned into a full-time business, I would suggest having side hustles or jobs in place in order to have sufficient money (cash flow) to take care of your household.

We all need money to keep life moving and as a result of these we are all busy and occupied with our chosen careers. To make money first and then satisfy our passion for writing. I believe all writers are gifted.
You are right, writing is a lucrative business but it depends on how skillfull you are ,that will determine how much you will earn

You cna depend on your writing earnings for survival But you will have to think beyond paid to post sites. You need to publish books, write for clients and also blog in the mean time.

You cna depend on your writing earnings for survival But you will have to think beyond paid to post sites. You need to publish books, write for clients and also blog in the mean time.
Yes you can depend on your writing skills if you want but You also need to ask which firm do I work for?for instant you cant do paid to post and compare yourself with someone that do article writing service where he or she is paid upto $5 per page of article per day and for instant he can submit upto 4 article that amount to $20 while you are still struggling with $1 for the whole day

You can depend on writing for survival if you are lucky to get hired frequently on freelancing sites. If you are very active on 2 or more paid to post forums like bizdustry, you can also make some money for yourself.

Yes, you can, but before depending solely on writing, ensure that you are making enough from it. Have sites that can earn you big. Writing is very promising.
Its possible to depend solely in your writing skill to earn online because writing skill can fetch you money in different aspect online, all you need to do is get a good paying site to start from.

Yes you can depend on your writing earnings for survival as long as these writing platforms keep up with their regular payment of whatever is your due each pay out period

I am sure you can depend on your writing earnings if you are earning a really good amount that can pay your bills. Otherwise, earning less like it is in most cases will make you look for better earning methods online or offline.

It all depends on how much you earn and how much money you save. You can save more money and start a business if you believe that your earnings are not sufficient enough and this is what I will be doing in the future.

OMO you can never oh because this stuff is very stressful no lies and guess what one comment is 20 biz at least they should make it 50 biz now it would have been better

It's a yes and no answer, yes because some works are long term with big pay that can pay your bills. Then no, because it isn't a steady job since work doesn't come all the time, except you have strong client loyalty and constant advert of your services.

Yes you can definitely depend on your writing skills to make money. If you are very good at writing you can start writing ebooks and sell on Amazon Kindle publishing website or open a blog and monitize it

If you're a master of the art, it would be really easy to Make a living off writing. Copywriting is one lucrative skill that fetches a very reasonable amount per month or annually. Writing for websites is also very good. Writing children books and adult novels on amazon is also a very good source of income. In general. If you're good at it, you'll earn from it. You can improve your writing skills religiously so as to earn money from it. In forums like this writing can,also earn you some renumerations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds