Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

Yes you can earn but I guarantee that the chances of earning something tangible is less than 10%. The best thing to do is to focus on GPT sites like this great forum and develop other skills that you can profit from later.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can earn but I guarantee that the chances of earning something tangible is less than 10%. The best thing to do is to focus on GPT sites like this great forum and develop other skills that you can profit from later.
The time you waste and the data he will be wasting watching the videos will not be able to give you any profit that is why I can't even engage myself in such online business because I just believe it is a total waste of time.

Lots of my friends are into that, I think it works depending on the site. I will give a try on that and hv my own experience someday

I know a site called Twitchfollowers. There you can earn money if you watch videos, but there are only few videos. If you buy a premium account, you can watch more videos. I don't know how reliable the site is, some people have managed to cash out from the site, some didn't.

I've never heard about it . Earn while watching videos. It might legit but you have to be careful because there are many scammers online.

It's very possible to earn by watching video advertisements. You could earn cryptocurrency on cointiply by watching videos. There are lots of platforms where you could watch videos and earn.

There are some sites that pay you to view videos on their site but you are paid very little, the videos are limited and it takes you a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal ... in my opinion it is not worth it.

According to my experience, most of the so-called "earn money by watching videos" websites are a waste of time due to the fact that most of them are scams. Some do pay, but they pay less than pennies, so they are not worth it.

'earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform' = time waster, profit more less 0$

Earlier in the year there was an increase in the number of scam sites that claim to pay for watching video ads. A lot of time and data wasted with no payments. I wouldn't encourage this method of earning unless it has been proved legit.

So they said till now I still don't know where and how, please if anyone does have information about that should please share here I too will like to know

It is possible to make money online watching videos but you must be ready to use a lot of data. In Box Dollar is one of the websites which offers people opportunities to make money watching videos. But the program is for those who are in advanced countries.

There is a site called Hideouttv. You can earn some points there by watching videos. But ads are not always displayed in those videos, so the chances are very low to earn from watching videos in Hideouttv.

Yes it is possible to earn money online by watching videos. Time bucks offer you the opportunity to make money watching videos. But you must use a lot of data in order to make decent income with this method.

I has been long I heard that you can watch videos and being paid. For now there are many scammers site that does that and people who work with them are not be pay.

I've heard one can earn money online by watching videos but i've not actually tried it. Are they really legit and is it stressful?

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
I have even signed up for one of such sites that claim to pay for watching videos. I still don't know if it's legit or not, the money earned is quite huge and one has to refer at least 30 people, in order to be able to withdraw.

I think there are various apps that pay you to watch ads and play games. However, those apps do not make you rich at all and this is why I believe that making money just by watching videos could not be a great way to generate good income. Many of the "Get Paid to Watch Video" sites are actually scam sites. For example, Wintub is a well-known scam site.

Swagbucks is one of the platform where you can make money watching video online. But this program is not for everyone. It is only available for those who are in advanced country like United States Canada Australia etc. It can be very hard to make money with this method if you are from developing country.

I have not been able to earn money with this method before , and from all indication so many website might be claiming to gives you opportunity to make money by watching videos , so many of them are not always true and sometimes you may waste your time and energy for nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds