Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

Surely, people get paid watching videos online but when it comes to the profit, it's nothing to write home about. For sure it consumes data used in watching. So when it comes to account balancing it's a "no" on my axis.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think this may not actually be a profitable online business because the cause of watching direct videos online might be expensive and data consuming that you may not be able to make enough money to over up all this.

People cliam they have been earning money from watching online videos. But no one has been able to show me their withdrawal proof that these platforms are real. They are all fake

Yes, it is quite possible. Infact I just found one website this morning that pays for watching videos on YouTube. And I have once withdraw from a site for watching videos and subscribing to channel.

Yeah sure I think I have heard about white a few, I think there is a particular section on toloka that will pay for watching videos, and I'm sure there are other platforms that pay for watching and reading their videos.

I highly doubt there is any such sites even if they are you will still invest inorder to get a withdrawable amount and also most of them will let you watch the videos and accumulate some amount only to deny withdrawal as you are not subscribed to any package.

There are a lot of sites where you can earn by watching videos. You can also find a lot of earning programs that pay you to watch videos. However, the main issue is your earning potential, the pay rate is very low.

Watching videos online to make money would have been a good option to earn so much but just that most of them are scam. And if you manage to see any genuine ones, then you have to consider your data as watching of videos consumes so much data unlike just clicking links as in the case of PTC platform. It is just my opinion.

A mushroom site sprang from nowhere, had me waste my little resources watching videos without being paid. I haven't seen a legit one yet. I guess you can only earn by posting videos as a content creator not otherwise!

I have actually make some extensive research about what you just posted and I didn't find any useful information about any platform that pays members to upload on there platform
There are no useful information on where to get a websites where you can be paid to watch video online, I heard about a site back then but it turns out to be a scam at the end.

There are a lot of sites where you can earn by watching videos. You can also find a lot of earning programs that pay you to watch videos. However, the main issue is your earning potential, the pay rate is very low.
Again it depends on the country from where you are located at. Hideout tv is one such site often found in many GPT sites offerwalls that pays higher for high tier countries for just watching videos along with ads.

I have actually never ever viewed any type of site that has actually provided to pay out individuals cash for simply viewing off some video clips on the internet therefore you ought to beware certainly not to succumb to fraud.

Definitely, one can earn from watching videos online but the most annoying thing is that most of those apps pays little compared to your data usage.

Dont ket anybody deceive you that you can actually make any money watching videos because you ain't going to be paid a dime for it by anybody. They are lying to you

What also makes these guys ownig this type of funny platforms where they say you're going to be paid for watching videos is that they are all very similar platforms. A dead end

Again it depends on the country from where you are located at. Hideout tv is one such site often found in many GPT sites offerwalls that pays higher for high tier countries for just watching videos along with ads.
The major problems with the tasks like these is you need to be located in tier one countries, sadly these earning sites are flocked with the people from tier 2 or tier 3 countries.

The major problems with the tasks like these is you need to be located in tier one countries, sadly these earning sites are flocked with the people from tier 2 or tier 3 countries.
Some offers like quizes and installing apps pay sometimes but the payout rate is very low than the surveys and offers for high tier countries. It's mostly happening because the companies are interested in those countries where money is more .

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I was nearly scammed by some fraudsters saying I should watch their website video for exchange with cash. It's purely a scam.

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I was nearly scammed by some fraudsters saying I should watch their website video for exchange with cash. It's purely a scam.
Sorry about that, most time is going to be difficult because you have to spend so much data's watching videos and this videos may not actually be interesting. To me it does not worth the stress at all.

Yes, you can earn money online watching videos you enjoy at YouTube. But you shouldn't expect to earn much by viewing those videos. Example of the place to watch and earn is clipclaps.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds