Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

People make money by just watching videos, but what amase me the most is how balance is the income because they also purchase data in other to have the license to access the video.

Advertisement Placeholder
Watching online videos to make money online is definitely a scam. I have done one before and I earned some good amount of money from the website. At some point I was unable to withdraw the money and they blocked my account

It's possible to earn money by watching videos micro job tasks sites pay for carrying out designated tasks one of such tasks is watching videos

I dont think watching videos online May attracts earning, athough I haven't trying any one of it but to me almost of online business is scam if the care is not taken

There are websites that are paying for watching videos. They pay per each video watched and there are some ad network that pays for watching videos

You can earn money watching videos online, bit you shouldn't expert to earn something meaningful from it. Clipclaps is there for you.

that sounds some how to me me watch and get paid
,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a goood one which you can use it to earn money

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
There is actually a website that pays you for watching videos and few other things. The beautiful part of it is that the website is legit, tested and trusted. Below is the link in case you are interested.

It's possible to earn money by watching videos micro job tasks sites pay for carrying out designated tasks one of such tasks is watching videos
Yeah, watching videos usually comes coupled up with other tasks in microjob sites. Of which it can be a great and legit way to earn. However, this kind of work only pays peanuts. Most people aren't satisfied with the earnings made from watching videos.

I have earned by watching videos on micro job sites and get paid to sites. It is easy way to earn but of you are using mobile data to access the internet, this task is not for you because you will spend more money on data subscription compared to what you earn.

The worst part of the frustration such platforms put me through was the volume of data I had to waste in watching that good for nothing videos of theirs. And at the end of the day, I was been laughed at by this platform using an emoji on me when I asked for withdrawal after i have reached withdrawal threshold

Yes Coinbase and pico workers offers those services just by watching many videos you get a reward
Both of them are demography based though especially coinbase , it completely restricts people from low tier countries to earn from watching educational videos on new cryptos. Earning in pico workers is not significant as well , most of the tasks there pay like $0.1 only.

Yeah, watching videos usually comes coupled up with other tasks in microjob sites. Of which it can be a great and legit way to earn. However, this kind of work only pays peanuts. Most people aren't satisfied with the earnings made from watching videos.
Yeah, micro sites often provide videos as some of the tasks but it doesn't mean that that is the inline type if way one can earn by watching videos

There are many platforms where they pay you to watch videos online. However, I do not think that they are worth it because they only pay pennies. I would not advise you to opt for this money making method as it is not lucrative at all.

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
I once replied to a similar post and the truth is that you can earn from posting your videos but earning from watching videos sounds some how .. because even the data consumption you have to sacrifice means you earn nothing

Yeah it seems there are platforms like that, legit too bit I do know about Swagbucks but I know it's survey take long to accumulate the watching is faster because there is more activity apparently

Like I always say to anyone that asks me to join a platform that will have to oy some amount of money before I would be able to earn from them I tell him straight that we should give the site some time that lastly is a scam site.

Yes. There is so called Taskpays, but I am not sure if it is legit and paying. One app I am trying is the Newspie which you can earn by watching videos and other stuffs. I heard it is just new. I downloaded it because its from Grand Channel Entertainment which is also the company from Clipclaps which paid me already twice. Also, you can earn in Clipclaps by watching videos but it takes a lot of time now to earn unlike before, they give out more clapcoins which you can exchange for USD.

People make money by just watching videos, but what amase me the most is how balance is the income because they also purchase data in other to have the license to access the video.
Tats really something to actually punser in don't you think? If you check them out you'll see that for the ones who pays which I must say I haven't found any, the pay won't be commensurate to the amount of Data you pay for watching these videos

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds