Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

This question also came across my mind a few days ago. So I started searching google for a posibility but I didn't see one.
And I saw an article about this site and register.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've heard that from several people but I haven't had enough time to find out. I would love to know how true it is.

This days it is rare but of course there are still platforms where you watch videos and take surveys and earn

I don't believe that you can make money online by watching videos and getting paid for it. Even if they say they pay you, it is obviously going to be a very miserly amount of money that takes you nowhere. Not even to cover for data spent

I have said it before that I was once I a particular platform where I got all the videos watched and never gotten my pay from them but rather been mocked. I don't think such platform exist

By the way, why should you devote your time on something that does not pay well. What not to try something that pays well. If you do not have skills why not develop skills for the jobs that pay well.

Yes there are sites who pays for you to watch some short video.
They generate their revenue through the data your burn on thilese videos, but the bad side is that some of them do not fullfil their promise of paying

Apart from advertisement videos!!! I came across one long time ago vlog but they don't actually pay what they promised....

No you wont earn money watching online videos. You will only wast your data subscription cost on watching these videos. So don't even bother thinking you'll get paid for your watch time either

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
I am only heard of website that pays people for watching video but I am actually not experience it because I do not even believe in it as even if it were to be true the amount of money that you will spend in watching those videos would definitely be more than the amount that you will be paid for watching them.

I see it as a way to waste your resources. All the sites I joined that enforced watching of videos before I could earn were all illegitimate.

I don't think there can be such platforms that can earn through videos. The one i tried last was a scam. As I reach the minimum payout, they didn't allow me to be able to log in again.

It's a mirage and quite unrealistic to earn by spending money on data to watch videos. By the time you calculate the amount spend on data watching those videos and the amount you get paid, if at all they pay, at the end is peanuts compared to what you have put in.

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
Well I have heard of such platform where you get paid for watching videos one of my friend was doing it but I have not heard of anything like payment since then.

Some persons are claiming that they've been paid before to watch some certain online videos from YouTube and some other sites. I don't ever believe in it before because I was on e fooled into watching a video and got laughed at at the end of the video when I wanted making withdrawal
Whenever I hear any advertisement whereby they say that you can watch videos to be getting paid I will just completely abandon such kind of advertisement because I know that no matter how truthful it is the amount of money that you can be able to end on that platform would not be quantifiable with the amount you will spend in streaming those videos.

That will be interesting and wonderful for video lovers to watch and earn at the same time. I don't think there is such platform. If there's a platform like that I will check it out.

That will be interesting and wonderful for video lovers to watch and earn at the same time. I don't think there is such platform. If there's a platform like that I will check it out.
Such sites do exist, the problem is that 98% of these sites are scam. A popular one back then was gramfee. There was alot of claims about the site being legit but in the end I have never seen anyone who has actually catched form it.

It is possible to make money watching videos online. But the program is not for everybody. The program is designed for those who are living in the advanced country like United States Canada or Australia etc. I got to know about this when I was reading income report on reddit.

Yes, you can make money online by watching videos. There's this platform my friend introduced me to last year, you watch minimum of 5 videos per day and you get paid for each video you watch.

To be honest I haven’t seen that yet , but I do believe there should be a platform that that exist and if it does exist , trust me there will be a lot of guidelines , terms and conditios guarding it
[automerge]1635281290[/automerge]
He’ll yeah , there are a lot of freelancing platforms where companies look for people who can make write ups for them and they get paid just by doing that , if you are very good then you are sure to get paid a lot

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds